How do you spend weekends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do you do different things on your weekends?

Is that an important time to enjoy Diapers or Playing or fully regressing? (Depending on the things you want to do)

Ever since I started working full time, Weekends became where I got most of my Diaper Time in, with some Diaper time after work or before work (mostly if I am heading out)

For me it is a perfect companion to relaxing, video gaming, or watching TV/movies ( and sometimes Anime, all via media streaming) and I try to get as much out of my diapers as possible (I like wetting and messing) since I usually have family over I go upstairs to mess (sometimes I have horrible gas though).

Today I woke up early (wanted to go back to sleep, but once up wasn't tired) did some questing on Dragon Quest XI, padded up, made food, did a lengthy workout (I don't workout as often as I should, but when I do I try going for as long as possible to make it count) and watched a few movies.

Finally I'm at the end of one diaper, gonna shower, put on a fresh diaper and then chill out some more, watch TV, probably get laundry done and do what I can until I need to get some sleep (some days I work really long shifts anyways, so it's pretty standard for me to be up past most peoples normal hours)

Like you, my weekends tend to be ideal for baby time 😄

Being in Uni and working contract gigs on the side, I don't always have a lot of time to unwind, sometimes even my weekends can be taken over, but for the most part, my weekends are free for me to diaper up and regress. There's nothing better than going to bed Friday all padded and onesied and nothing beats a well-planned baby day either. I especially love baby weekends now that I have a Mommy/GF in my life :) Even though we are long distance, we always have video chats in the evenings; she coos at me and watches as I nurse my baba, she even reads me bedtime stories, it's amazing, very validating and super relaxing ☺

Of course, as I said, sometimes my weekends are sporadic, I'll occasionally have something school or work related one weekend and I also like making time to do big-boy stuff with my friends, but for the most part weekends, long-weekends and holidays are where I spend most of my time padded and in baby-mode... Oh and the odd evening here and there too if I'm not doing much the next day ;)

I love being able to do full regressing into Little space when I can.

It more enjoyable when I have planned it. So the adult world does crash the party.

I also find regressing with other Littles fun as we keep each other in Little space.

Full on regression is so relaxing i don't really want to come back up and adult. I finding it hard to do afterwards. And that is the only thing that I don't like about being a Little.

If I did have a caregive to look after me even when I Adulting would be the bestest thing in the hole would.

Hugs

Working mostly. :LOL:

I generally have to book a holiday, then swan off somewhere. I'm thinking of getting a static caravan to indulge myself in one day.

Most weekends I'm either doing the expected chores or house work, or otherwise gaming on my pc. Either way I'm always diapered, when gaming it's usually in just my diaper and a tshirt.

Most weekend mornings I have Saturday Morning and Sunday Morning cartoon playlists set up with all of the cartoons I loved as a kid (rainbow brite, care bears, muppet babies, the real ghostbusters, wuzzles, teenage mutant ninja turtles, garfield and snoopy.

Then on Saturday's most weekend afternoons we have our outing. Depending on the weather it is the zoo, the aquarium, a museum or even just walking around our local mall or to the movies. Evenings we watch old playlists or we do watch the Joe Bob Briggs last drive in show on shudder and that can be scary and gross sometimes but I close my eyes and my husband cuddles me when I am scared.

Sunday afternoons we do house chose laundry, vacuuming, ect. and sunday evenings we watch old 80s tv shows and movies from our childhoods Family Ties, Cheers, Growing Pains, Perfect Strangers, Murder She Wrote, ect. We have a pretty big collection.

When I get bored I have tons of toys to play with and coloring books, books with records and tapes and if I want to do something a little more grown up I work on my wardrobe so sewing new little dresses with shorts.

I thrive on structure and scheduling. I'm not autistic or anything I just get along with everything and everyone if there is a structured schedule to follow, I have actually posted my pretty detailed schedule before, if anyone has any interest I will post it again.

MrPurple said:
Working mostly. :LOL:

Same here :(
My schedule and days off vary from week to week.
Sadly, the down side to being an innate little vs an age player is that my little side does not like to follow a schedule. lol
I really can't plan to be little on any given day, it just happens when it happens.
Like, I have my bear on my bed, he can sit in the corner alone all week :( and other times I will cuddle up with him several nights in a row.

I often spend Saturdays house cleaning and vacuuming. If I'm going to house clean I like to be diapered and all that goes with it.

Most weekends I'm in a diaper, come to think of it most times of the day, night and week as well. But I dont wear to work in case of getting caught.
Weekends if we have time to ourselves it's normally tshirt and diaper only, there's definetly a baby in this house. I will play with my baby toys and watch TV or we will go out somewhere special in big boy cloths with a toddlers style and diaper. Big boy cloths with a toddlerish style are easy to pass as adult clothing so nobody knows.

My wife mommy Nanny2abdrew always make my weekends special little times.

Last edited:
My weekends are fun for me. Since its getting warm I get to wear my baggy shorts and diapers and go to the park and spend a few hours playing with my dog. So many men stop and talk with me and I make sure the diaper is nice and crinkly so they can hear it. I make sure I pee a lot and hopefully I have a good mess and sit on it on one of the park benches and squish it good while talking to a cute guy that likes to pet my dog. The best time is wearing a long coat with just a diaper as I walk to the corner store. Sundays I like to just sit in my diaper and do a netflix marathon and totally destroy my diaper. Hey I love my diapers !

Maybe since I am from Syracuse New York, I could come to visit New York city and you could show me the abdl night life in NYC ,I would love to spend a weekend in the late summer like July or August. Send me a message or email and I will talk to you about it

Jawswithnoteeth2 said:
Maybe since I am from Syracuse New York, I could come to visit New York city and you could show me the abdl night life in NYC ,I would love to spend a weekend in the late summer like July or August. Send me a message or email and I will talk to you about it

Idk who is in NYC, I'm Upstate, much closer to the Rochester area (though even that is a 45 minute ride by car)

I try and get any house work or chores over with starting on saturday morning. After that I'm pretty had core with my casual gaming. Alsways diapered of course.

Yep, weekends are the times when I’m most likely to get diapered up for some little time. I rarely find time to do so after work during the week, although it does happen occasionally.

My Saturdays are nearly always busy with going out for the day, to meet friends etc. So my regression sessions often start by going to bed padded on Saturday night. Not every week, but when I feel like it.

Waking up in a nappy, onesie or footie pajamas on Sunday morning is wonderful. Then I have pretty much the whole day to do what I please. I might just watch TV or play on the computer. If I’m feeling very regressive then I’ll play with my plushies and drink warm milk from a bottle. And I’ll change my nappy when it gets too wet or messy.

I had to do laundry, a large load of wet diapers and PUL diaper covers, as well as other loads of laundry, then I had to go shopping at 3 stores and gas station. I took my morning shower, put on a clean dry diaper and PUL diaper cover. Then a pink onezie, jeans and a nice top. I finished shopping and had to get home to change my diaper and finish the laundry.

I actually spend most of my weekend doing non-diaper related things. Since finishing my Master's a few months back I've been working from home (reviewing and actualizing textbooks is a good part time job the professional bookworm, and I supplement my income with some translation gigs), and this has allowed me time for writing and practicing my instruments, but also, of course, laying around in a very messy diaper. I'm actually quite good at staying on it for long periods, as my skin seems to have gotten used to it in some way (it has been years since I got a rash anywhere without friction), and I seem to have gotten the genetic long stick in terms of propensity to UTIs (only 2 in my 12+ year stint as a DL), so I just have my fun that way. That is not to say that I spend most days diapered, though, as the longer you stay in one and the messier it gets, the hornier I tend to get as well 😬. In the late stages, I'm completely unproductive, having to "help myself" every 20 minutes lol. I only do the long wearings twice a week tops, however, for reasons ranging from health and productivity concerns to maximizing load size, heh. On the actual weekend, however, unless I have someone to "play" with, I just go out and try to get laid (in normal underwear!) 🙃.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back