Status
Not open for further replies.

Scootalooo

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Do you sleep on your

Back?

Side? (I messed up the poll and said front lol)

Tummy?

Other?

I'm a tummy my self

Last edited:
B

BabyPandora

Most of the time I'll be on my stomach, but I'll occasionally lay on my back.

C

crazykittensmile

I think the poll is broken.

Both front and tummy are there (aren't they the same?) and side isn't there at all.

Anyway, I sleep a bit on my side and a bit on my tummy, kind of in a position between the two...

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I usually sleep on my side, but sometimes I also sleep on my tummy if I feel comfortable enough.

Coyote0024

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I mostly sleep on my front but in the last 6 months have been waking up on my back usually with my pillows everywhere around me so I guess I change around during the night somehow. I can only get to sleep on my front though so I voted tummy!

Scootalooo

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think the poll is broken.

Both front and tummy are there (aren't they the same?) and side isn't there at all.

Anyway, I sleep a bit on my side and a bit on my tummy, kind of in a position between the two...
DOH!!! Thanks for pointing out, I can't edit the poll so I left a note of my error on the post lol.

Also the pun made me lol

S

Supersam1223

I sleep on my stomach, but sometimes wake up on my side with my head and pillows at the other end of the bed. I'm cool like that, ok!

L

LittleDrummerGirl

I roll SO MUCH when I sleep... I don't really have a preference. Most days I curl up against my body pillow (snugglez!) on my side. Some days, I will be on my back or front.

I guess I'm gonna vote for "side" since that is my most common position.

CuddleWoozle

Just a smol creature
Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Incontinent
All of 'em? (Except the bat...though I've tried it once or twice on my swingset when I was younger. Usually calling to the annoying neighbor kids "Blaaaa...I vant to suck your bloooooood..." just to make them run away screaming.

If I feel good enough I'll sleep on my belly. Usually I fall asleep on my side though because I watch TV at night. Sometimes I sleep on my back. I know I roll around a lot in my sleep. I woke up one day turned completely backwards with my head at the foot of the bed and my feet on my pillow. I used to have a problem with falling out of my bed when I was younger...to tell the truth it's happened to me a few times even grown.

Ninikins

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, , Carer
I usually sleep on my side but occasionally it changes up. If I'm sick I usually sleep on my back and on super rare occasions I sleep on my tummy but that's pretty rare :)

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
All over the place. I think I am one of the few people who can destroy a well made bed within one night. I have woke up with the hose for my cpap wrapped around my neck before

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Definitely on my side (so I can't vote on this poll), and usually facing the wall too. I used to sleep on my belly as a baby but must have lost that ability/preference as I grew up.

Peachy

Orbis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I usually sleep on my side. Sometimes I end up sleeping on my tummy and because of that my neck gets sore.

Drag

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I usually sleep on my back, but I can sleep in pretty much any position. Just depends on the location.

Khaymen

Biker
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I cannot vote either as there is no sleep acrobatics option.

I've woken to my head in the floor, my feet up the wall, and my poor pillows thrown across the room.

Yes you may pity my poor exwife now.

Although, I oddly enough have many nights that I hardly move in six or more hours too. Yeah I'm weird on many levels.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Almost always sleep with my pacifier. Favorite position is on my tummy with a cross between tummy and side.

Status
Not open for further replies.