• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

How do you shave your umm "Area"??

What do you shave with?

• Razors

Votes: 75 50.3%
  • Electric shaver

Votes: 30 20.1%
  • Hair removal creams

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • Permanent hair removal

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Don't shave at all

Votes: 32 21.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Do you Shave and what do you use??

Me i just use some cheap razors, and take care of it. I still get the itchy part afterwords, but been doing it so long I'm kind of used to it.

S

soren456

Face?

With a mug and brush (my grandfather's), and usually Quattro or Mach 3, or sometimes Extreme 3 blades. A couple times a week.

Pubes?

With a Phillips Norelco bodygroomer thingy. Never to the skin, always just a close trim.

Hope that's what you wanted.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I use a razor and soap in the shower. Electrics are too rough and creams are a no-no... read the warnings on the labels.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've used a cream before it worked well for me

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I use just normal razors and shaving cream. I admit once I was stupid and used the razorless cream before... all I can say is ow >.>

M

Mako

It depends on the cream. Nair is a definite no-no. But Veet is very gentle and it works quite well for me.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
It depends on the cream. Nair is a definite no-no. But Veet is very gentle and it works quite well for me.
Babies! (^_^)

I used Nair there and it only hurt after the third application within 10 minutes!! (I know... The label said once every like, hour, at the most, but I really wanted to get that one spot gone!!)

And it only hurt because I ignored the warning. >.>

Otherwise, it was all chill. :)

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I just trim it every now and again with scissors. Very carefully. >.>;

Role
Private
A razor in the shower. No soap, no lube, I just let the water run over the area and go to it.

Sometimes I'll dry-shave outside of the shower.

I tend to keep myself clean-shaved there; I find that humidity + pubic hair makes me feel like I'm wading in ball-juice, and that's not a good feeling.

When I get to have regular baby-making practice, I'd like to try waxing (just ONCE, I think!) for both of us and go from there... there's nothing quite as nice as skin-on-skin feelings for that, I find.

Also ... could the women and girls look away for a moment... keep looking away ...

Okay, girls, you can look now.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
Cheapo two blade blue razor, hot water, and a bit of soap in the shower. I try to stay clean from the belly button on down. Pretty good at it now even if I am a guy.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Just use razors that aren't cheap-ass when you're in the shower... On all parts...

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Waxing

A razor in the shower. No soap, no lube, I just let the water run over the area and go to it.

Sometimes I'll dry-shave outside of the shower.

I tend to keep myself clean-shaved there; I find that humidity + pubic hair makes me feel like I'm wading in ball-juice, and that's not a good feeling.

When I get to have regular baby-making practice, I'd like to try waxing (just ONCE, I think!) for both of us and go from there... there's nothing quite as nice as skin-on-skin feelings for that, I find.

Also ... could the women and girls look away for a moment... keep looking away ...

Okay, girls, you can look now.
Waxing is amazing. I'm totally a partisan, and I finally do my own. :D my girl found it too painful and doesn't do it any more.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I use a razor for both my face and naughty bits. The Gillette Fusion for my face, and the Mach 3 Turbo for the nether regions.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I use a sword.... Beat that.

O.
You stretch it out and go slowly.v

Acecool

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have in the past, but I have naturally curly hair, so I get massive amounts of ingrown hairs, which are not fun to pick out with a needle so they dont get infected.....

Status
Not open for further replies.