how do you shave so clean??

griphixx

Tiny lmao
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I've noticed that alot of girls and/or traps have really cleanly shaved legs. I have recently tried to shave my legs, and don't get me wrong, they are really smooth. but nowhere as smooth as some i have seen. (not trying to be weird, it's just impressive.) any suggestions and or tips someone could throw my way? any help would be greatly appreciated :3

Maybe they do more than just shave. I have started doing Laser Away on my legs and bikini area. They are so much smoother than just shaving. If that's not an option for you, try waxing or sugaring.

Waxing will definitely give you a smoother finish, but it's also a massive pain (literally). I usually stick to shaving, but have to admit that I'm not the best at it due to a lack of patience. But, something that seems to make a difference is the direction in which you shave: When I shave downwards, in the direction that the hair grows, it tends to leave stubble behind, whereas when I shave the other direction it catches the hairs right at the skin. Not sure if this is recommended though.

Another factor could be the colour and thickness of your leg hair: I have fairly thick and dark hair on my legs, and always feel as though I can never completely remove it. Maybe the pictures you've seen are from people with lighter hair?

I've always wanted to try lasering my legs, but am not sure how to go about it...

My problem is razor burn. I can get really smooth and the skin looks great for a day then it goes all rashy/lumpy. I have tried every internet remedy known to man but nothing stops it. I guess laser would be the way to go but I've got a lot of hair - everywhere!

Could try depilatory cream. Girls usually have finer hair as it is. And “traps” who take hormones will usually have thinner hair too.

I am a guy, I don’t shave my legs but I do shave my pubic hairs. I just shave it daily. But I am not a very hairy guy to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbmccue
All my leg hair is falling out, so it's not much of an issue for me. But something like Veet might be worth a shot.

Back