but don't have a choice being IC

Reactions: BABYTIGERCUB

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
In the times before I could actually get hold of nappies, I used to pad my underwear with toilet paper pads. Not to actually use but to get the feeling of being padded. Another thing I would do is use a towel and make an attempt at wrapping it like a cloth nappy, but with little success.

sombrafan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
SparkyDog said:
as a kid / youth
Lots of pairs of underwear

now I just do the real thing
but don't have a choice being IC
average how many pairs of underwear

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
As others have mentioned

Multiple pairs of underwear as a child is what I used to do. Sometimes adding a small folded towel up front to simulate padding.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Years ago before I could get adult diapers I would wear several pairs of tighty whities. It was the closest thing I could get to the thickness of a real diaper. I still wear tighty whities but no longer need to multiple pairs up. I'm so glad we have adult diapers. What I would have given to have them when I was a young teen 43 years ago.

Reactions: NivekDLF and BABYTIGERCUB

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
A very simple way to do this that I used when I was very young just requires 2 pairs of pants and some long thermal socks, fold the socks into each other like you are storing then and then place them in the crotch between the 2 pants. Thermal socks are best as they are thicker and the longer they are the more they will reach from back to front.

I wouldn't advise trying to go in them though.

You could use a large bath towel, just watch some youtube vids for how to fold diapers, don't need to pin it if you don't have any or don't like them, I have held a terry towel diaper on just fine with a simple belt in the past.

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I used to wet my pants when I couldn't wear a diaper, just for the fun of it. Many times driving home from work, I wet myself while driving and then make a run for it when I got home so no one would notice my wet pants.

BABYTIGERCUB

ABDLIC
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I do the real thing as being urinary ic it's not a choice but one I came to terms with and became abdl In the process I feel so much calmer now being Abdl and not so uptight any longer.

pianoboss19

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I used multiple pairs of underwear and tons of toilet paper

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other