Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Used to be prepaid cards, switched to Paypal for cost-effectiveness and ease of access.

gurdo

Banned
reviewstreams okay, it only lets you withdraw in $50 amounts though. If your good at writing reviews for products (maybe diapers) They'll often buy each review for a buck 50 each

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Debit card normally. I don't use credit cards, I don't normally carry cash, and I usually order online. When I used to buy stuff in stores, it was either card or cash, depending upon what I had.

Leuleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
:| I've had annoying experiences with paypal, enough trouble just storing money there for short periods of time I wouldn't try to order anything using it lol..

ScroogeMcDuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Health insurance. Ridiculous Dutch government makes me pay the first 170 euro for 2011 myself though. Apart from what I pay for health insurance.

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
I use paypal, but I've been looking at others as i think their fees are too high on some transactions and you have to agree to their sharing info with "chosen" third parties.

Was linked to http://paybox.me today, looks ok, hasn't started up properly yet as they need more members before they can get companies and services to opt in to accepting it.However for the moment they're giving anyone who signs up as an "earlybird" $25 until it goes live. Haven't been asked for more than an email address so far and although I cant withdraw from it yet it doesn't look dodgy.
If it turns out to be fake I've only lost 5 minutes of time signing up and if its real I just gained $25

WildRoseBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Same way I pay for everything else. Either cash or debit card in person and paypal online if they take it and credit card if they don't.

Snaps

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Cash. Always Cash.

using cash in a store allows for the transaction to go quicker :p

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cash. Always Cash.

using cash in a store allows for the transaction to go quicker :p

Except for the 84 yr old lady ahead of you in line that wants to pay in exact change and has a purse full of nickels.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm a killer for hire by night, so that really supplaments my income...

Not really, I go to work, earn money, and buy stuff with my debit card.

Louise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I get the majority of my pads/nappies over the internet, i find it so much easier this way, then use my card to pay for them. The drynites i buy as & when i need them from my local supermarket

pjd7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
cash or credit card. I am the only one looking at receipts & statements.

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Since most of the stuff i buy is over the net i use credit card or PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.