How do you make your diaper wet

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Besides the natural way of peeing in it. Do some of you different ways of making it wet and heavy. How about if you want to do a poppy in it. Suppository or laxative?

natural pee only for me, and messing my diaper is no issue for me. Although if I want a super messy diaper that I plan on sitting in for a while, I use a dulcolax.

Reactions: todderhr, Littlebabaprince and Jorelaxed
All natural for me.

Reactions: babyfur13, Jorelaxed and diaperedjustin
All natural here as well. Keeping hydrated continuously during telework provides some good time to test capacity of different diapers.

• Love
Reactions: babyfur13, BobbiSueEllen and Jorelaxed
All natural here too, drink lots of water.

• Love
Reactions: babyfur13 and BobbiSueEllen
I just pee in it and not change. Sometimes, I’ll stick a sprayer hose in it and spray some water til there soaked and I have to waddle.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Naturally, and water when I wont be wearing long. I don't poo so when I do want to simulate a mess i use oatmeal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed
The only way my diaper get wet is by P

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Jorelaxed
Vtfastback13 said:
Besides the natural way of peeing in it. Do some of you different ways of making it wet and heavy. How about if you want to do a poppy in it. Suppository or laxative?
It's very simple...pee your pants all day!!😊

• Love
Reactions: CJB, babyfur13, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Natural is my go to BUT

If you have a detachable shower head, that’s the absolute best way (also make sure you have a plastic backed nappy on so you can easily dry the outside). You can place the head of the shower wherever in the nappy you want filled and can make it as warm as you’d like as well.

I almost always go the natural way. I tend to drink a lot of water during the day anyway so am naturally pretty hydrated. When I'm going to wear a diaper I also usually drink a bit more and maybe some soda or tea as well to make me have to pee more as I love to be as wet as possible.

I know others have occasaionlally poured warm water down the diaper to simulate wetness or whatever but I've not tried that myself. Very rarely I used to get in the shower with a diaper on but didn't really enjoy it and there's a risk it could burst on you which is a mess both from a clean-up and plumbing perspective so I don't recommend it.

I only wear occasionally, so I normally make it natural all the way.

However, there are times that something comes up and I need to take my diaper off earlier than I was expecting to. If I have the time, I may use some luke-warm water poured into my diaper.

A daily leakier !!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Diaperedforsuresince17
No problem going we we here too

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Nature's way of wetting and messing my diaper is the only way for me. Nothing artificial and don't need suppositories, enemas, or whatever.

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot and BobbiSueEllen
Simply and naturally.

When nature calls I just allow it to happen.

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot and BobbiSueEllen
prefer laxatives (in addition to a high fiber diet) cause that way I dont know when it will happen.

I piddle-potty like a real baby: in their diaper, drinking lots of bottles. I rarely go "that other way" but if I do, it's natural, too: just toddle-waddle around until it starts coming out naturally, stop and let it happen. Then toddle-waddle off to go change my diaper. Agh. :sick:🤭

Reactions: todderhr
As above, keep well hydrated and keep that nappy on until it's super soggy!
Sometimes I get some warm water in a water bottle and top it up just because I love the feel of a huge wet nappy and sometimes I feel it's a waste to change without taking it to the edge!!
As for the other end - well, poop happens :poop::giggle:

“How do you make your diaper wet?”

Is this a trick question? I just wait until I need to pee, and then go in my diaper! LOL!

Back