Not open for further replies.

Shadowhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I think there is probable already a thread for this, but who cares. How do you guys (or girls) relax? I relax by writing, wearing a diaper, and blasting some music. My parents have no idea how listing to Disturbed calms me down lol.

racer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
wildlife/ landscape photography is the most relaxing thing I do, it is total bliss! Spending time in the middle of nowere, sitting on a bank along a river, watching the antics of a bald eagle and its young... or standing below a waterfall, with the mist and all the sounds, studying all the details to find that perfect shot...
That is my idea of relaxing. I find long bike rides by myself relaxing also.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Listening to Frank Sinatra and taking a nice nap after dinner really relaxes me lately.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Blue Gatorade, a video game and metal music and if I can put one on, a diaper so I can stay in my room and not deal with people. I also love playing my guitar in this small Café. The "Hipster" kids hang out there, but they never bother me much when I play. I guess I'm so underground and unheard of that I'm a god or something. I always wanted to be a God.

C

crazykittensmile

Aside from the AB things I do to relax (sucking a dummy, wearing a nappy, drinking from a bottle) I love reading in a nice hot bubble bath. I also find listening to music, cooking and watching Studio Ghibli films are good things to do when I'm feeling stressed and need to chill out a bit.

MixyNyxi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Depends on my mood.
1) Cuddles, cookies, milk/hot chocolate, and a movie
2) Video game
3) Driving
4) Reading
5) Writing
6) Anime
7) Going outside in the fall (and only the fall, unless there is snow, and then winter too). Summer makes me hot and annoyed and spring is meh. Fall is perfect and beautiful. Plus the air in the fall smells the best. Love it.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
A good beer can relax me, spending time writing also relaxes me and so does some drawing. It depends on my mood and situation as to what I want to do and what has happened during the day-or-night. I work a night-shift job, so my moods can vary. Sometimes I need a good video game too, that helps as well.

WildThing121675

fluff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hmm, to relax I play a little guitar, mountain biking, dry cleaning the bike (quite therapeutic lol), driving and of course being little.
Can't beat a hug from your favourite teddy to relax.

B

Butterfly Mage

My top three forms of relaxation are:
-- Nature walks
-- Watching b-grade sci-fi
-- Blasting things in games like Fallout 3 and Sacred 2

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Truth be told, I'm never really sure. I try and do the usual relaxing things, like reading or watching a movie, or watching TV or whatever but I just get bored. I'm at my happiest when I'm all busy, I feel most relaxed when I've been working really hard and am walking home and feel like I've really done something with my day.

Yeh, I'm a freak :)

Z

Zzza

Listening to music. Like now. Or video games. (It would include wearing a diaper, but I haven't worn one yet. I want to though.)

ExDLFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Sleeping.

LOL

That's pretty much the only thing that really DOES relax me. Never tried TB things yet, so I can't tell.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
I like to chill with my jumpin jammerz, my Onezie and a diaper , My nuk 5 paci, hug tigger watch a movie apple juice from a bottle stuff like that ya know

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Red red wine… is my go to stress reliever after a rough day. Truth be told I like to work, not all jobs but like today was real good. Today a Sunday I worked alone setting up the new EDM dept in a new building, no distractions, bosses, or idled workers waiting for their machine to be repaired. The new shop has a kick ass stereo connected to my MP3 phone and piping, wiring, painting, etc. are my kinda work. At home I have quite the shop with a great sound system too, that puts me where I like to be.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Besides the obvious, I relax by riding my bike when the weather is warm, and walking the rest of the year. I relax by writing. If at home, I play music on the surround and sit at the computer working on my novel. My wife and I have spent Sunday afternoons on our enclosed porch with the fan blowing the air while music is playing there as well. When not listening to music, I'm at my keyboard playing, maybe Bach, Chopin or Debussy.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Listen to music, though most of my favorite stuff is that what can be called sad, moppy, etc. Like "Little Lion Man" From Mumford and Sons or "Kingdom Of Rust" from Doves.

I also like video games but they can stress me out like Team Fortress 2 (it's a team effort and it's mostly all human vs human. If your team lost, no matter how good you are.. your still partly to blame). Stuff like Borderlands and Fallout 3 where there's no real punishment for death however are always fun.

Also a good rollercoaster ALWAYS helps even if it does make me think "Oh shit" on lift hill and the first drop.

Valkyrie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A cold brew and and episode of Seinfeld lol... recently I've also found that my teddy really helps be to mellow out. If fact, he's under my arm as I'm typing this lol

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I like grabbing a book and lying down to read it, maybe playing some classical music. There's also getting on MW2 and n00btubing the crap out of people. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.