How do you go about getting your diapers?

How do you buy diapers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
As for me, I go to the store, but I want to order Bambinos over spring break. How about you?

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
At the store.
I still live with my Grandparents so I don't want to order any.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Online, because I can and because the diapers that I can get in a store just can't compare.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I get mine online. The diapers in the store are crap. You used to be able to get attends in the store and those aren't too bad.

I really feel sorry for the people who actually need diapers and have to use what's in the store or the cheap stuff the government gives them.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
99% On-Line, on the rare occasion if I'm on a long road trip and see an interesting brand that I haven't tried in an "off the beaten path" store...I'll buy them there.

-Gus

babyruth

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I clicked on "both" because while I do order all my diapers online, I do buy pullups at the store.

F

Falkio

Only online for me, because I don't have the fortitude to buy diapers in a store just yet. Besides, from what I've read store brands are typically generic, unless you buy Goodnites. I doubt they'd fit me though. :sad:

The selection online is nice! so I'm not really complaining...

Last edited by a moderator:

cation

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
I voted both as I get my cloth diapers and plastic pants online and have been getting my disposables (Depends) from CVS but after reading this will try to find some online.

B

Butterfly Mage

I buy online exclusively. I don't know why the pharmacies only carry low-grade, lousy, thin diapers. I buy from XP Medical since Abena and Molicare are really good diapers.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I voted "at the store", as it's my primary method. I have ordered online, but it's been a while.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Both for me. Better diapers I order online, the last few times I've ordered I've ordered a case of the dry 24/7's, which I love. I also like to keep a few store brands around, so I also buy at the regular pharmacy. If I'm going to wear a diaper under my clothes out of the house, I don't really want to wear dry 24/7's, so I'll wear depends. I also get pullups (adult ones) and guards from the store. No reason to order those online, and I do need to have the guards and I like to keep a bag of pullups around, mainly for when I'm feeling too lazy to actually go through the effort of putting on a tape on diaper.

So yeah, I do both. I actually have a pretty decent stash at the moment.

K

kitty0230

I just buy from the store, my mom opens every box i get, so I have to get them at the store, fortunately i can walk to cvs, as I intend to do tomorrow

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I voted both. I did online only for a long time. Though the diapers don't compare the rush of buying in a store has it's own reward.

Nam

Role
Diaper Lover
up until recently i only bought in store, but now that i have a car and am able to drive to the post office, i buy online :)

most is still in the store because it is cheaper

diamdiamsen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, , Other, Private
I just order them over the internet. The store on the net where I buy them deliver my shipment netural, so nobody can see what is inside. All labels or signs are off. I could be anything else than diaper that are delivered to my door.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The good ones are online. Thats were mine are from.

Last edited:

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I buy mine live, in store. That's the only effective method at this time for me. As soon as I can safely buy online I definitely will.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have brought from a store but I can only get adult pull ups that way and not of a very good quality either. If I want a GOOD diaper, I do have a friend who lives not too far that I can meet and get diapers from, though I can't meet up that often necessarily. Basically he orders in for me and then when we can meet I collect it. So I suppose both, even if one is by proxy, and if I could order by myself I wouldn't ever bye from a shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.