How do you get into the little spirit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
How do you get into the little spirit?

What do you do to make you feel like your a baby or a little?
Please comment down bellow.

With me, my little side is between 9-12 years old. I'm not into pacis or bottles, plushies or sippy cups. I can get little by playing with toys sometimes, or colouring in or watching cartoons, but admittedly not often.
For me, being a little boy is all about pee holding, desperation and wetting.
I like to dress a bit childishly, like short shorts, colourful t-shirts and white ankle socks, or I have some grey shorts and a white shirt that looks like a school uniform when combined with the socks, and I like to be getting desperate to do a wee, but I'm too busy playing or distracted by what I'm doing to go to the toilet.
I'll hold myself, cross my legs, march on the spot, stuff like that, until "little me" has an accident and wets his pants.
If I have diapers, I'll wear one under my footed onesie or pyjamas, sometimes already wet, like it's how I've woken up but I haven't changed yet, so it feels naughty to be a "big boy" in a wet diaper, and I'll wet it again, probably making it leak.
So for me, 95% of the time it's revolved around potty mishaps or desperation

Hi triggers are tricky things. Becouse we are all diferent. I know the Wheels on the Bus with actions my put me in Little Spade gut for someone else it could be classical music. It also can be something by sight, or test.

Was there something that you enjoyed as a child. As that might be a trigger for you.

A another way i just close your eyes and let go of being a grown up. Right now you are a child.

Hope that helps you get in the right mind set for you.

Sisi

All I have to do is apply baby powder, put on a diaper and reach for my Mr. Bunny, who I've had since I was an actual baby; in fact, pretty much since my birth.

My pacifier definitely gets me in little space fastest. I also feel my littlest when my Daddy does things like make me dinner, or makes sure I'm eating enough at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back