How do you get checked?

Elad92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey everyone.

I was wondering how your mummy/daddy/caregiver checked you to see if you need changing?

Up to now I've always told mummy when I do but now she has sole responsibility to check and change me at her discretion and was hoping you'd have tips or advice for her.

Thanks in advance.

I usually get a quick pat on my backside or lower front side, sometimes she'll just drop my pants and visually inspect.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
my mommy pats my bum, sometimes pats the front or will pull my pants down too or put two fingers in my crotch and ask me is my baby dry. Diaper checks are so loving, it's when mommy is making sure I'm dry and comfy baby.
I Lov it when she just does it without me knowing its about to happen.
The best ones are when I'm in snap crotch pants and she opens them for a visual inspection. So caring and loving. then she closes the snaps with a pat on the my telling me I'm such a good boy.
Lov u mommy

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Having had quite a few Mommies in my life so far, each and everyone checked in their own way :)

My first Mommy/GF would only change wet diapers, so her way of checking was the pat test. She would pat the rear of my diaper and if it sagged or felt clammy it was change time :D

My Mommy Friend, she did a couple different things. If I was wet, it was the index finger in the leg gathers. If I was messy, it was pulling back the rear waistband or hovering her nose around my bottom and sniffing the air, she was really into behaving like any normal Mommy would :)

My current Mommy/GF and I haven't been Mommy and Baby in person yet, but when we do get together, she has told me she will likely be doing the pat test or the rear waistband pull depending on the state of my diaper, as she feels the leg gather test is too intrusive :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and YbboB
WOW, interesting thread! Sometimes, the most normal daily activities are not really concidered or talked about, but are in reality, very interesting!

What my Mommy does is pretty much what you've already heard. The only addition would be an obviously poopy diaper! If she "notices something" she'll say so and do a look in the back check! Mommies are SO brave!!! Giggles 😊

Wet diapers are the pat front and or back method, but there are also the visual cues that it's change time!

I agree with those saying they feel it's one of the most loving and caring things Mommy does!! On so many levels, it's Mommy love!

Great question!

ybboB 💕🍼👶😊

Its funny how momma2moosey just seems to know at times, it is intuition... its in her DNA! Anyways, if I'm standing and the access is easy she will put her 2 fingers under the plastic pants in the leg, if I'm laying down on my back she will put her fingers in around my tummy, otherwise she will pat my bottom, wet cloth diapers are firm and make a dull "THUD". But I do love it when she just does it out of the blue, or just takes me by the hand and says, "letsgo" takes me to the room and just changes me because she is a mommy... and she just knows.

Reactions: YbboB and ABdrew
Yup! That! 😊

Daddy usually just does some very discreet sign language at me if we are out and about, and relies on me being big to not fib. In private, no holds barred. Usually a pat, a grope, a push into bed and snugglecheck, ect. What I'm really waiting for is the pull the back of the pants out check. I think I will become a tomato when that happens.

Reactions: PapaBear001 and YbboB
I need a Mommy! Wish I had something to share... 😢

Azie said:
Daddy usually just does some very discreet sign language at me if we are out and about, and relies on me being big to not fib. In private, no holds barred. Usually a pat, a grope, a push into bed and snugglecheck, ect. What I'm really waiting for is the pull the back of the pants out check. I think I will become a tomato when that happens.

Tomato!! 😃😃😃💕💓🌹🍅
AAAAWWWWEEE, just TOO precious!! 😊

Reactions: PapaBear001
I'm IC and self-checking mostly, but occasionally get checked by others.

When I'm self-checking for wetness, I tend to scratch my inner right thigh, which lets me grind my knuckles against the crotch of my diaper and see how it feels. I know my diapers well enough to get good information from this.

I self-check for light messing accidents by inconspiciously sitting down, in which case I know pretty fast. Heavy messing accidents kind of make themselves known.

Others usually check me for others using either two fingers up the pants leg or by squeezing my crotch, or by asking me to check myself. They check me for mess using a light open-handed tap on the butt, or visually. If I know someone else will be looking after me, I make sure I'm dressed appropriately for it.

Back