How do you dispose of your nappies.

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
As much as I like wearing nappies and trying all the different ones, one thing that I do find a chore, is disposing of them once I'm done with them. they do weigh really heavy once they are saturated. what I normally do is leave them in the bath, while I get a black bin bag, put them all in that and put them out for the dustmen.
how does everyone else get rid of them I wonder?

Reactions: Elmo and littledreamers333

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I put mine in BOS bags (google it, they're japanese) to keep the smell away, and I take them to a public dumpster/fastfood/carwash/etc trash can when I go out. I neither want them to sit, nor do I want them in my house trash.

KaleidoscopeKitty

Est. Contributor
I don’t dispose of mine any differently to any other rubbish. When I take off my diaper I put it in one of the bins in my house and then when the bin is full I take the bag out and put it in the wheelie bin outside to be collected. I don’t find the diapers smell particularly (I only wet) so they’re fine to be in the bin inside for a couple of days until I take the rubbish out. They are heavy but I don’t wear all the time so don’t usually have too many to dispose of at once.

Reactions: thedlguy

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mine go right in the kitchen garbage can. If it's a messy one it'll be double bagged. We usually dump the can every other day. Sometimes I'll just bag them and put them outside in the csn.

dltyty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Because I have to be discrete about it, my used diapers are tossed out in my garage "hidden" trash can. I have a second trash can hidden in one of my cabinets that can safely contain about 15 used diapers before it needs disposal, then I have to make sure and not have my diapers easily visible through the trash bag. A lot of the diapers I wear are printed so pretty visible through the white bags.

Reactions: Mfluder, MetalDan86 and chamberpot

EmmyBaby2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Mine go right into my diaper genie in my room or the one we have in the bathroom.

Reactions: TheBob

Newbaby110521

A sweet diapered baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Since I have to be discrete about my diaper wearing I dispose of them in one of two ways the first is to wait until everyone is asleep and then take them from where I’ve hidden them to a bin for dog poop over the road or handling the rubbish is my responsibility so I wait for my mum to go to bed and when I’m putting the rubbish out I slip my diapers into the rubbish bags.

CheshireCat

Neuromuscular Disability
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My bathroom waste bin is stashed inside the sink cabinet. I line the bin with a BOS bag and throw used diapers, wipes, and gloves in during the day. Typically, I tie up the bag and throw it in the trash bin after changing out of my bedtime diaper in the morning. If I have a fecal accident the bag gets tied up and tossed immediately after I've changed.

When I'm out of the house I keep a stash of smaller BOS bags with me. Bag the used diaper and throw it in a trash receptacle if available, or cart it out in my bag and toss it later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mfluder

PampersboyLondon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just put mine in the diaper genie in the bathroom or kitchen bin and then put them out come bin day. My bathroom ones normally go in nappy sacks first to keep smell controlled

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
There's no garage service off grid unfortunately so mine go into the incinerator which not only burns my garbage but heats hot water for my cabin. It gets so got even a soaked diaper dissappears in about 20min, the long stack creates a venturi effect making a very clean burn.

Reactions: mistykitty and Teddy02

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I have to be discreet so I put them firstly into a zip lock bag to contain the possibility of smell which can’t be contained past 2 days. I then later double up 2 small/medium black garbage bag which can fit 3 full sized. Then I take them to the trash at work.

SuperMaidRavi

Cheerful, lewd and diaper loving maid ^^
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I have a diaper pail and I take it out every other day 😊

GungeBoy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I normally bag mine in a doggy bag or produce bag (from the grocery store) and toss it into the trash can in my garage. Normally take that out every few days then.

NorthwestDiaperDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
For me, my wet diapers get rolled up and taped tight, then right to the kitchen bin; messy diapers get rolled up and taped tight, and then into an adult diaper disposal bag I buy from Amazon, then into the bin.

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Since it’s only wet diapers, I typically roll them up tight and put them in a separate scented garbage bag in my closet. I prefer to avoid putting them in my large kitchen garbage in the event I have any visitors.

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Mine go directly into a small plastic bag (reused WalMart bags etc) and then directly into the trash can in my garage. My garbage pickup is every Monday and by then that bag with my diapers in it can easily weigh 50 pounds! Amazing how much I wet when asleep! If you only counted my overnight diapers (usually 1 per night unless I wake up middle of the night and notice I'm in need of a change, which isn't often) that would give you 7....the dry weight is likely under 2lbs. That's a LOT of wet weight!
On the rare occasion I have a messy diaper it's "emptied" into the toilet as much as possible and then double bagged at the minimum, being certain to press out every bit of air as possible before it goes into the 2nd or even 3rd bag, depending on how foul it might smell. Thankfully this too is infrequent though does occur when I wind up unable to move (without assistance)....

ArgentBuffalo

Thriving in Huggies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
I have a foot pedal garbage can with a sealing lid in my bathroom, which acts as my diaper pail and the regular trash. Dirty diapers come off me, get balled up, and go straight in. Every two days or so the bag gets replaced.

Reactions: mistykitty

UrgentWees

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have an open bin in my bathroom. Wet nappies get bagged and the odd dirty one gets double bagged and put in that bin. I have to empty this bin daily to minimise odour. When I do, I double bag the full bin bag so that I can get it past other household members to the outside bin. I then Glen 20 the inside of my nappy bin before putting in a new liner.

I work in a smallish business and there are no closed bins in our bathrooms, so I double bag all the nappies I use at work and keep them in my backpack. At the end of the day, I throw all the bagged nappies in the bin in the parking lot of my office.

mistykitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I have a shared dumpster in my complex so I usually put mine in plastic shopping bags for smell control then throw them in my regular garbage can. I usually try taking them out right before trash day or the morning of when possible.

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I bag the diaper in a HippoSak, a very thin very cheap bag, only a half step above grocery produce bag, drop it in a continuous-lined Dekor Plus pail in my master bathroom’s enclosed toilet closet, and tie off the continuous liner when full. All that out with the trash can to the curb, preferably under other trash.

I also have a standard step trash can in the garage when I can’t get to the master bathroom when my wife is working. HippoSak and drop in there.

On the rare occasions I mess, I change and clean up in the garage to avoid permeating the house with the smell of poop. Usually mere hours before the trash gets picked up, so no one detects it in the garage either.

I also have magnetic retainers I designed on the insides of the lids of all my receptacles to hold activated charcoal satchels.