How do you dispose of your diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While at work- I just roll them up into a ball and secure them with the tabs. And place them in the trash can. If there are a lot of used paper towels in it, I try to push the diapers under the towels. If not, I will then wash my hands and get quite a few paper towels to dry my hands and then layer them on top of my used diaper so the next person don't notice it.

If at home, I do the same thing by rolling them into a ball, and then place them in a grocery bag, closed it and then place them in the outside trash can (that is to reduce the odor).

Reactions: chamberpot
I toss them in the regular garbage at home. When I am in chain hotels, I wrap and tape them and put them in the room garbage can. At smaller non chain hotels, or sleeping at friends houses, I wrap them and put them them in plastic grocery bags and discretely toss them in the outside regular trash cans or dumpsters. If I have to change on the road, I toss them in the bathroom garbage cans at the rest stops. As I need to wear them, I have pretty much gave up trying to hide it when I dispose of them. As I emphasized, they are always properly disposed.

And if I need to change at work, it goes in the men’s room trash can, and I know I am not the only one who needs protection.

Last edited:
Reactions: ABDLEunuch
quartz200420012 said:
I double bag mine. Not because of the smell---- Years ago the trash truck came did it's job like normal...except the bag I had diapers in split and one ended up being left on the curb.
The exact same thing happened to me last year, it was an all over print and was the only thing left on the curb. I felt so embarrassed.

• Wow
Reactions: EcoIncon
I use to work at a factory that dealt with a lot of raw material (Chemical for adhesives) And we were allowed to take containers if we defaced them when the material was exhausted I have a sealed cardboard ISH container I'm planning on replacing it with a plastic one on amazon

I toss them in the neighbors yard and also out the car window as I drive through town, nobody is the wiser.
It that or I toss them in the trash bin in my driveway, it's up to you to belive which is true.

EcoIncon said:
Totally intruiged... How do you get away with washing once a week??? Two days and mine stink to high heaven even if just wet. do you use a wet pail? How many diapers do you have to only wash once a week?
Usually change 3 times a day. I rinse messy ones in the toilet before I put them in a dry pail. I rinse the pail every week also and keep it covered. Pail holds about 20 diapers when it is full.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyma
chuck said:
Usually change 3 times a day. I rinse messy ones in the toilet before I put them in a dry pail. I rinse the pail every week also and keep it covered. Pail holds about 20 diapers when it is full.
Thanks.... for me, if I don't get the urine out also, it'd stink to high heaven after a few days. I may have a very particular sniffer though...

Seabear said:
I roll mine up and secure with the tapes and put in the outside bin but make sure it’s pushed down underneath other rubbish.
Because I go thorough too many wet, and especially poopy diapers for containing them in diaper pails, I keep a large, clear plastic bag out on my floor with the wet, soiled diapers in it. Since I don’t want to do any extra work, I loosely drop my used diapers in the bag, unconcerned with what is showing. I can’t be taking the bag out all the time so it’s there all day. I know it’s obvious to anyone that I wear diapers but I’m not into keeping a secret.

I HATE the smell of my used diapers after they sit for more than a day in the trash can, that gross ammonia stench. Yuck!
So now, every morning, I bring my used one with me to work, and toss it in the giant bin outside of work, no more gross smells at home anymore!

My night time cloth diapers go into a diaper pail in the closet and get washed about every 3 days. My daytime disposables go into a plastic bag in the closet and get put into the trash every morning. My plastic pants go into the laundry and get washed weekly and hang to dry in the closet. It’s just my wife and I so no big deal.

I attach my diapers to big helium balloons and watch them float away! The balloon will eventually pop and someone random will get a present from the sky! :)

• Haha
Reactions: PNW509Little, Scott729, iluvdps2 and 1 other person
quartz200420012 said:
I double bag mine. Not because of the smell---- Years ago the trash truck came did it's job like normal...except the bag I had diapers in split and one ended up being left on the curb.
The Diaper Gods have spoken and rejected taking that diaper because it was less than half used! They apparently only take diapers with a use of 51% or greater. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: PNW509Little and LilChippers
In the dumpster outside my apartment, but when I was still living with my dad, I would toss them in the dumpster behind the post office while he was on the road (he was a trucker); it may have been illegal use of a dumpster (theft of services), but hey, I picked them up from the post office (I had a PO box for them to be delivered to), they can aid me with discreet disposal!

Last edited:
I will admit that I am not the best with disposal, sometimes they sit around for a while.

But, normally I will put them in a small liner bag with the other items in the bathroom trash, tie it up and throw it outside in the can.

I immediately roll them up and put them inside 3 plastic grocery bags and then I put them in the garbage can. I usually take garbage out to my condo dumpster every couple of days.

I use munchkin Arm and Hammer baby diaper bags to put my dirty diapers/pullups in. Then I stick them in my trash can in my room with clorox citrus scented trash bags. I change out the bag once a week when I have trash day or gets full.

littlefun said:
I use munchkin Arm and Hammer baby diaper bags to put my dirty diapers/pullups in. Then I stick them in my trash can in my room with clorox citrus scented trash bags. I change out the bag once a week when I have trash day or gets full.
the munchkin bags fit adult diapers???

I use my adult diaper pail and empty it when it loaded or when it have been a couple of days.

quartz200420012 said:
the munchkin bags fit adult diapers???
The munchkin bags fit *most* adult diapers. Depends, Certainty, Assurance - yes, absolutely they will fit and you can tie the bag closed without a problem. Abena L4, Northshore Supreme Lite, Cinrklz - yes, they will fit but good luck getting the bag tied shut. You can absolutely twist it shut and put a twist tie on, but I can't get my fingers to tie a knot. Megamax - not really, check out these other bags from Walmart. The more I have used both of them, the more I prefer the bags from Walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back