How do you amuse yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Let's assume you're sitting in a figurative orchestra, your figurative clarinet resting upon your figurative lap. The figurative piece that the group is rehearsing involves lots of everyone else and little of Mr. or Ms. You. You are bored!

In this situation I tend to watch the crazy conductor's hair. She keeps it like the curling irons never left and it bounces around and gets caught in her mouth sometimes. When the novelty of that wears off I turn to my clarinet brethren, who return sullen stares because they are the most boring people in the universe. After drawing little things eating the last stanza on every line, I sit back and think about what I'll do when I get home, checking the clock to see if it's moved every thirty or so seconds.

How do you amuse yourself in situations where there is practically nothing to do?

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
THAT DOESN'T COUNT!

Besides sleep!

Lots of tags!

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I make up life stories for the people I don't know around me, and act them out in my head from the point of view of various imaginary people in that person's life. If I get introduced to that person later on, I give them a knowing smile as I shake their hand.

CharliePup

Mommy's puppy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I tell 'stories' featuring me and my imaginary friends in my head. Yes, I'm an egotist :p.

If I can get up, I run up and down. I'm not into exercise or anything, it just helps me think more creatively I guess.

Failing that...doodle.

eric007

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I usually like to study people... try to guess what their life, hobbies, romance, problems are... basically if you're good at observing small details, it's actually quite interesting how much you can find out and often get it confirmed too.
Also I like to let my mind wander... let it roam to places of the past, to places of my own creation... whatever.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
Try to be Kanye West and come up with new beats in my mind that I will probably forget when I'm done.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Daydream about crazy stuff, like world domination :D

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
In that situation you should sit there looking professional; looking as you do when playing, expect not playing. :p
With that said, when I had little to play with massive gaps I'd just sit there and then dramatically raise my instrument to my lips as if I was about to play something epic, every single time I had some little string of notes to play. So yes, I amuse myself by raising an instrument sarcastically.

In other situations I daydream.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I daydream horribly, usually to what ever latest thing has gotten my interest. If I'm sitting at a keyboard, I have the worse time not playing it.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I play guitar, but I'm pretty sure making a lot of noise or distraction will get you in trouble.... I'm in the orchistra.... Were playing this one piece where the second violins (that's me!) play the same three notes for the whole song..... We play it a lot too....
EDCDEDCDEDCDEDCDEDCDEDCDEDC.......... Over and over and over......

F

Falkio

Magic: The Gathering.

I play between long class periods when there is nothing to do. Homework comes first. But once its done, I usually start up an Emperor game.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I either make up awesome stories/fantasies in my head, or look at ridiculous pictures of my friends and I on my camera.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
pretend im the president and order people to do my biddings.

I also host cock fights. (NO, NOT YOUR THING DOWN THERE)
I liked doing Cobra fights, but its a little harder to get Cobras now.

sometimes I like to fight alligators.

(think of which ones true just from looking at the post XP)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I personally design traps that kill people and then kidnap people and give them a way out that require them to torture themselves. (Hi NSA)

Now that I got their attention I just play video games like Left 4 Dead. (I was only joking about that stuff before. Now get back to some real work NSA. I am a adult baby, also can you please stop giving the taliban money? thank you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.