How do you add an image to a post, profile text, or thread?

Pupbrandon

Loves being rocked
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
20201017_112603.jpg
Above where you write your post there is a bar with a picture frame you can upload directly, by then clicking it then upload and then you can select an image directly from your computer or phone to post. If you want to post from yours or someone's album on this site you can click the 3 dots, the last icon will show a camera, and click, selecting it there. Hope this helps!

Warm puppy hugs!
-Brandon

(Also, I am not an administrator sorry for posting an answer here but I thought I can help and love assisting others!)

Last edited:

TheMatrixIsComing

Don't forget the turkeys! They deserve love too!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hmmmmmmmmmm
You can also copy and paste it
balloooons-gif.47064

PartyPanda1015

Just a little who very much enjoys pacis
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Why doesn't this seem to work for private chats though? Ive been trying to show someone on private chats some really cute things but I haven't been able to. I can do it just find here but not on private!

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
Why doesn't this seem to work for private chats though? Ive been trying to show someone on private chats some really cute things but I haven't been able to. I can do it just find here but not on private!
I just tested it (by sending you one in a conversation).
It seems to work.
Also you're a Contributor, not an Established Contributor. You need to rank up to EC (20 posts, a week of membership, etc) before you can open private conversations with other members.

PartyPanda1015

Just a little who very much enjoys pacis
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I just tested it (by sending you one in a conversation).
It seems to work.
Also you're a Contributor, not an Established Contributor. You need to rank up to EC (20 posts, a week of membership, etc) before you can open private conversations with other members.
Ahh I see. Perhaps that's why, because I'm not an established contributer. That would make sense.