How do they pee while they are sleeping and wake up wet?

Miauki

I'm a big pokemon fan
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I have started to like to pee without realizing it, something like having incontinence. I like the idea, although I understand that it is something very bad for those who have it without wanting to, but I have wanted to pee without wanting to. It is ironic, but I want to know how I can do it. pee without my body notifying me ÓuÒ

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Miauki said:
I have started to like to pee without realizing it, something like having incontinence. I like the idea, although I understand that it is something very bad for those who have it without wanting to, but I have wanted to pee without wanting to. It is ironic, but I want to know how I can do it. pee without my body notifying me ÓuÒ
🤔 sorry what's your question exactly?

Reactions: Miauki and DiaperedDragon

DiaperedDragon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
He wanna make a pee without thinking pee pee, so his pee pee thinks it pee peed.
Lmfao!

• Haha
Reactions: brut2333 and Miauki

Miauki

I'm a big pokemon fan
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
SparkyDog said:
🤔 disculpa cual es tu pregunta exactamente
si, perdon creo que me expliqué muy mal ÓuÒ” p-pero quiero que mi cuerpo orine sin avisarme como tener incontinencia Ó/u/Ò

Miauki

I'm a big pokemon fan
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
DiaperedDragon said:
Quiere orinar sin pensar en pipí, así que su pipí piensa que es pipí.
Lmfao!
DiaperedDragon said:
Quiere orinar sin pensar en pipí, así que su pipí piensa que es pipí.
Lmfao!
jjajsjsjs as well as having incontinence O/u/O

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
The more time you spend in diapers the more natural it becomes to release urine without thinking about it. At first, I had to give my bladder a little nudge and the floodgates opened up. Then I would wake up and the flow would begin without prompting. Then I got to where I would wake myself up by urinating. The other night I was feeling too lazy to diaper up and woke up wet so I must have achieved bedwetter level. It is hard to know how often I wet in my sleep because I usually end up wetting before I fall asleep and often start wetting when I wake up.