How do some of you deal with relationships while diapers exist in our lives.

I hid my love of diapers from every girl I ever dated. Then, I hid it from my wife until we were married 11 years. I was tired of hiding it and wearing behind her back so I wanted to finally come clean. Well, it didn’t go well at all and I almost lost her and my kids that day. Here we are 4 years later and while she still hates and is disgusted by the idea of me wearing, we are still married. I just have to keep my diapers away from her so she can live as if they don’t exist.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: Calico, ShyatFirst, sbmccue and 1 other person
When you mention diapers, people first think of pooping not peeing. Keep that in mind when you tell people about your diaper wearing.

ShyatFirst said:
But It can be so lonely sometimes
Maybe sometimes, but it's better than being with the wrong person in my eyes.

Romantic relationships are nice and all but not everything.

Sheepies said:
Maybe sometimes, but it's better than being with the wrong person in my eyes.

Romantic relationships are nice and all but not everything.
I dunno, I'd like to be in a relationship and still be accepted. Diapers by myself is still fun, but gets boring after a while ya know.

ShyatFirst said:
I dunno, I'd like to be in a relationship and still be accepted. Diapers by myself is still fun, but gets boring after a while ya know.
I think that’s what he is saying though. It’s better not to be in a relationship than being in one where the person doesn’t accept your diapers. Trust me, I know how much it sucks to be with somebody who loathes the diapers. As I mentioned before, my wife hates it and makes me hide everything about it and it is a little depressing sometimes. The advice is to wait for that special person who accepts your diapers or even actually participates because you will be much happier in the long run.

Reactions: ShyatFirst
PaddedInPuyallup said:
I think that’s what he is saying though. It’s better not to be in a relationship than being in one where the person doesn’t accept your diapers. Trust me, I know how much it sucks to be with somebody who loathes the diapers. As I mentioned before, my wife hates it and makes me hide everything about it and it is a little depressing sometimes. The advice is to wait for that special person who accepts your diapers or even actually participates because you will be much happier in the long run.
So Padded...you don’t have to answer but I’m curious, why didn’t you leave your marriage if she can’t accept your diapers, etc?

ninjagrl said:
So Padded...you don’t have to answer but I’m curious, why didn’t you leave your marriage if she can’t accept your diapers, etc?

I have kids and I do love her. She is great in everything else except for the acceptance of my diapers.

Reactions: sbmccue
My girlfriend and I have been together for 14 years and i told her about my fetish within the first 6 months of our relationship. As i had bowel issues for years i used that as an introduction and admitted I enjoyed wearing them too.
Initially it went well with her letting me wear quite a bit, then when she got pregnant the fetish hit the barriers, 'there will be enough nappies around this house, don't need you adding to them as well'.....

Think she expected me to be able to just switch off my nappy obsession but it doesn't work like that as we know.

Over the years its been a stick she has beaten me with, a carrot to dangle in front of me, bribery tool and the source of many arguments.

Now, its different, the kids are older and we can go away for the weekend, for a dirty weekend usually. I fill my bag with my weekend cloths and line the bottom with nappies. She knows exactly what I'm up to but only mentions it on the first night in the room. Many hours are spent with us both wearing and playing with each other.

The same is true at home some nights, most recently I had us both padded which is always her suggestion, she wet her nappy whilst in bed and i had to change her before carrying on with the nights activities. She knows how turned on i get about nappy wearing and I think she is doing it mainly to please me which is nice but I always make sure she is satisfied.

The agreement is its kept in the bedroom, I like covert wearing whilst out and about, she thinks people will notice but its taking some time to convince her otherwise!

I see a lot from the DL perspective, so I guess I'll chime in from the AB end of the spectrum :) While being an AB didn't inhibit my dating/relationship habits, I can say that being an AB did make me more selective with my relationships. I have only had a small number of girlfriends (3 in total) and I did have a Mommy friend for a time.

As being an AB is a part of me, yeah, I tried to be as up front as possible about diapers and regression in every relationship I had. My 1st GF was understanding and let me indulge in private, but wanted nothing to do with my AB side, which was fine, to each their own. My 2nd GF/Mommy actually engaged as a Mommy on a few occasions. My Mommy friend mommied me... obviously 😅 My current GF/Mommy is the love of my life and she is very accepting, she loves all sides of me, Big Boy and Baby and she actually finds this side of myself to be both cute and charming 😄

I can't say I ventured down any specific paths, I was just more selective with my partners and dating and as such, I made sure I had a good feel for who they were before I opened up to them. Some like my Mommy Friend and my current Mommy/GF approached me knowing full well about my AB side and out of curiosity surrounding the Mommy role. I also try to maintain a sense of balance in my relationships as well, for as much as I love regressing and being diapered and cared for, it's essential to do things as a regular couple as well, the best of both worlds ;)

I can safely say that I am one of the lucky ones as well, my relationships have been incredibly fulfilling and the AB/Caregiver dynamic has come incredibly naturally in most :) It is nice having someone who loves you for all of who you are, someone who genuinely understands and doesn't judge, that type of love and acceptance is incredible ☺

Last edited:
How do you guys find who you're with now? I wish I had a mommy :/

I am very lucky my wife doesn't see my nappies as a problem and in fat it was her idea I should start wearing them.

I have not wanted a partner in diaper adventures. They replace men in my life. Ha ha! I am a straight cis gendered female.

ShyatFirst said:

Wouldn't we all. There's different levels if accepting. Sometimes it just means turning a blind eye to it. Sometimes it means humoring you, but they're not really into it. Sometimes it means they're into it. It's up to you to decide what level you're ok with. My ex-wife didn't really accept much at all. My last girlfriend was willing to put up with it, but not to involve herself.

Back