Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I have a "how to" article that I would like to add... but I don't see anywhere to add it. Does a mod have to do that now? If not, how do I do it?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Or, you can type the url of the page that you want it, and as long as it doesn't exist, you can create it. For example, say you want to make an article of bunny butts, then you just type: http://www.adisc.org/wiki/index.php/ followed by the title "Bunny_Butts". The page is created, and you can edit it.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Okay, I submitted the article, but I don't see it appearing under "How-tos"... But if I search for it, I find it. Will a mod find it and put it in the right place?

Last edited:

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
you need to edit this page and add it on
Category:How-to guides - ADISC Answers Wiki

Although my knowledge of MediaWiki is low. I think there is some special temple you can add that will automatically add it there. (on one time I was using it, you clicked the refresh button and it self updated.) So it makes management easier. you edit it in one place, and one place only.

EDIT: Also, it would be worth taking a look at the code/formatting used to link the over articles if you want yours to link aswell.

Last edited:

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
You add in " [[Category:How-to guides]] " at the bottom of your page. This will add it to the category. I know because I just added the How-To Pacifier last night. XD Pretty interesting coincidence, haha.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
D'oh, I need to read Admin Stuff more often.

Pretty much everyone has covered it already in this thread: either search for the title of the page you want to create (I always forget that one) or type in the title you want after index.php. Unless you're creating a wiki page for a product or some other proper noun, make it all lowercase except for capitalizing the first word, e.g. "How to make a diaper" is right, while "How To Make A Diaper" (aka Laram Mode :p) is wrong.

There's an article called Contributing that you should try to read before you do a lot of editing, it helps me out a lot because that way I don't have to go around editing like crazy to get it just right. You can get to it through the "Help Out" link on the wiki's home page.

--Danny :ninja:

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Looks like someone took care of it for me... its showingup under WIki now- thanks!

Also, thanks for providing the videos. I was looking for ones like those, but could not find any...

Status
Not open for further replies.