How do I skip signing for a parcel? (Australian ABs only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaliborio

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So, ladies and gentlemen. Now that you're here, firstly I would like you to read this post in the voice of Humphrey Bogart if that wouldn't be too much trouble, as I've just watched Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid.

I have an activated prepaid credit card for $50. I've decided what I want to buy and from where I want to buy it - the latter is Bright Sky. The problem is, I'm not quite sure how I can ask them to just leave the package on my doorstep without asking me to sign for it. Such signage requires interaction and I am paranoid enough about these things that I really don't want to sign for the package. For that matter, I don't want the slightest indication that it's there until I open my door and see it.

Is there a way of asking them to do this sort of stealthy delivery, or shall I have to weather the signage?

Tendryl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Private
When you order, are you not able to request discrete packaging? That may alleviate some of your concern :)

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well I'm not from Australia but on alot of sites there is a section where you can leave a note with your order, you could use this space to ask them not to require a signature for delivery. That's what I do. Good luck with your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.