How do i make friends with other littles?

LittleKittenEmily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So recently I started getting more in touch with my Little side and am going to a Littles Munch for the first time to meet other Littles/DL and ABDL, I'm super nervous because this will be my first time around other littles and there is one I meet though online that will be there that I want to be friends with. But I don't know how to make Little friends or what questions to ask because I'm so nervous and new to this. So I'm basically making this post to see what others recommend so I can build friendships with other littles in person?

Reactions: katierichards7777, Edgewater and medfet878

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've never been to a munch but other members here have and what I remember them saying is that the munches they attended leaned more to a normal lunch. Mostly, they just discussed the things that ordinary people discuss.

I'm sure others who have attended munches will have more to say that will be helpful.

Reactions: Edgewater, LittleKittenEmily and medfet878

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
I've never been to a littles meetup other than hanging in similar communities online, and I'm not the best at making friends in person (very awkward!), but I think I'd recommend not only talking about diapers, little stuff, and other things of that nature. People have lives outside of this interest and naturally gravitate towards other people with similar interests they find cool!

Reactions: Edgewater, LittleKittenEmily, lilithra and 2 others

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Most organisers of munches and events are very welcoming and fully aware of how nerve wracking and scary it can be for new people to attend, find out who the organiser is and tell them it's your first time doing something like this, ask what to expect and what people are like and if they can maybe introduce you (especially if this is a regular munch) to a few people, if indeed it is regular they will know most of the attendees and who best to introduce you to to help you

Other than that just be yourself, chat to people ask questions and join in conversations. We all have more to us than just being ABDL (at least I'd hope we do) so try to talk about other things as well, hobbies, interests, favourite shows etc.

Just relax take a few deep breaths and enjoy the experience, if this is a munch that may come around regularly you'll have plenty of chances to get to know people but if you are to nervous to join in people may be put off by that, if they know you are new to munches though they are all more than likely going to understand you being either very quiet and shy or full of questions, they'll have been in the same position at least once before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater, LittleKittenEmily, lilithra and 1 other person

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I start going to meet ups also through other media platforms finding good one can be trickie but thay are out there.

Reactions: Edgewater and LittleKittenEmily

BellasMommy

Baby Mama
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Well remember the good thing about a Munch is that most of you will be in your pretend Big Clothes. So you will still have your adult mask on... you will not be expected to play on the floor or crawl around to meet people.

I have a babyfriend in the Chicago area that is afraid to go to CAPcon for the same reason. Remember we are all people with the same basic desire to live this lifestyle from one side of the coin or the other. It is a struggle to do the hard thing sometimes. But remember you can not be brave if it is not a little bit scary.

You'll be great!!

Reactions: Edgewater, LittleKittenEmily, dogboy and 1 other person

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
YakuiAndOzoi said:
I've never been to a littles meetup other than hanging in similar communities online, and I'm not the best at making friends in person (very awkward!), but I think I'd recommend not only talking about diapers, little stuff, and other things of that nature. People have lives outside of this interest and naturally gravitate towards other people with similar interests they find cool!
Yep? how to break the ice without being too boring? Awkward... and the more you want to not seem like a fool, the more fool you seem. I'm the one that always remain quiet and silent (crying rivers inside).
LittleKittenEmily said:
So recently I started getting more in touch with my Little side and am going to a Littles Munch for the first time to meet other Littles/DL and ABDL, I'm super nervous because this will be my first time around other littles and there is one I meet though online that will be there that I want to be friends with. But I don't know how to make Little friends or what questions to ask because I'm so nervous and new to this. So I'm basically making this post to see what others recommend so I can build friendships with other littles in person?
I have never been in one, and I want to know more about them, I'm new to lot of things :D.
Belarin said:
find out who the organiser is and tell them it's your first time doing something like this, ask what to expect and what people are like and if they can maybe introduce you (especially if this is a regular munch) to a few people, if indeed it is regular they will know most of the attendees and who best to introduce you to to help you
Thats some very good advice, thank you. It will help me in other groups.

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Discord. That's what I use for my BabyGirl.

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Fetlife is by far the best way I know of to meet anyone in the kink community.

Reactions: LittleKittenEmily

LittleKittenEmily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Str88jacketabdl said:
Fetlife is by far the best way I know of to meet anyone in the kink community.
I actually did start talking to someone in fetlife that is a Adult Baby with a Daddy and hoping I can become her sister because she has a Bratty Sister side. Also learnt about Munch through Fetlife. If anyone wants to add me I'm LittleKittenEmly

Reactions: Edgewater

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
You are not supposed to do just what you have done by the rules. I just don't want the adults to be mad at you. Be a good girl like I try to be!

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
lilithra said:
Yep? how to break the ice without being too boring? Awkward... and the more you want to not seem like a fool, the more fool you seem. I'm the one that always remain quiet and silent (crying rivers inside).

I have never been in one, and I want to know more about them, I'm new to lot of things :D.

Thats some very good advice, thank you. It will help me in other groups.

I remember my first munch. I am a super extrovert, but meeting others in the community had me shook.

I had a New Orleans Saints shirt on. Someone at the munch asked me if I like football. Then I started talking (and haven't stopped, I'm a Tigger).

So if you go to a munch wear something that can be a conversation starter. You like Star Wars, wear a Star Wars shirt. You like anime, wear something with one the characters, etc...

Reactions: Edgewater and lilithra

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
BobaFettish said:
I remember my first munch. I am a super extrovert, but meeting others in the community had me shook.

I had a New Orleans Saints shirt on. Someone at the munch asked me if I like football. Then I started talking (and haven't stopped, I'm a Tigger).

So if you go to a munch wear something that can be a conversation starter. You like Star Wars, wear a Star Wars shirt. You like anime, wear something with one the characters, etc...
Very good advice, that sure helps. Making yourself look as accesible as posible is key.

LittleKittenEmily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
lilithra said:
You are not supposed to do just what you have done by the rules. I just don't want the adults to be mad at you. Be a good girl like I try to be!
Bit curious on what you mean by this? I'm still really new to the scene and am still learning the rules. Do you mean if I want to be friends with the little I should ask the adult in the relationship?

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
LittleKittenEmily said:
Bit curious on what you mean by this? I'm still really new to the scene and am still learning the rules. Do you mean if I want to be friends with the little I should ask the adult in the relationship?
I was refering to the forum rules, you are not supposed to: "You can't try to work around this rule by posting your contact info publicly or otherwise trying to have members contact you off-site." You are now a green, you can start conversations/pm.
LittleKittenEmily said:
I actually did start talking to someone in fetlife that is a Adult Baby with a Daddy and hoping I can become her sister because she has a Bratty Sister side. Also learnt about Munch through Fetlife. If anyone wants to add me I'm LittleKittenEmly

LittleKittenEmily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
lilithra said:
I was refering to the forum rules, you are not supposed to: "You can't try to work around this rule by posting your contact info publicly or otherwise trying to have members contact you off-site." You are now a green, you can start conversations/pm.
Oh okay, I wasn't aware of this. Sore about that if possible can I delete that comment?

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
No, just be a good little kitten and follow the rules. I did some mischief the other day too, but we can play nice and be friends. 😸

Reactions: LittleKittenEmily and Edgewater

katierichards7777

Trans girl ABDL and happy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
LittleKittenEmily said:
I'm not so sure but I also want to meet other littles IRL. Like, I'm a pretty normal 38 year old and feel like a good sample size of us must also be average citizens when we are just out doing our daily life things? But I'm in the same boat as you girl

Reactions: lilithra

AceThePurpleFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
LittleKittenEmily said:
I'd personally love to do this too! However making friends online is also good for me as a starting point! We're nowhere near each other judging by your profile, but do you wanna talk on here and get to know each other?

Reactions: lilithra

Schoolgirl666

Est. Contributor
Role
that was the way I got to meet other littles also. I have known about the munch in the city where I live but was too afraid to go until I felt I was ready to go. I went to a munch that was over an hour away from where I lived because I did not feel ready for the one in my city. I am kind of glad that I did that because the one out of my city is a smaller group vs the one in my city is a very large group.