How do I get to V.I.P.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mako

VIP status is achieved through reputation given by other members determined through the formula linked. I haven't seen you around ADISC much, and majority of your posts seem to be in the roleplay section where you are not likely to get many rep points. Explore the forums, respond to more threads with creative, thoughtful, helpful, or just awesomtastical posts and show how good of a contributor you are to ADISC. Thats what will gain you rep points and ultimately VIP status.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Yes, as I can see you've already received 3 positive rep points. Keep doing the things which earned you your first three positives and you'll no doubt earn more, and in time have enough to be a VIP. :smile:

~Pramrider

E

Error404

Cutting down on the amount of junk threads you make would be a kickass start.

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
May I then ask what it takes to have a custom title under your name? Such as The Catacular Crusader, to use an example from above.
Just curious.

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Cutting down on the amount of junk threads you make would be a kickass start.

Easy, there, Hoss--you'll attract more bees with honey than with vinegar.

May I then ask what it takes to have a custom title under your name? Such as The Catacular Crusader, to use an example from above.
Just curious.

Once you've got VIP status, you can change the text under your name from 'VIP' to something creative. I used to have "Bacon Enthusiast" under my name, then I lost VIP (I think because I didn't post enough), and when I got it back I couldn't think of anything clever to replace Bacon Enthusiast.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
once you've got vip status, you can change the text under your name from 'vip' to something creative. I used to have "bacon enthusiast" under my name, then i lost vip (i think because i didn't post enough), and when i got it back i couldn't think of anything clever to replace bacon enthusiast.

LOL :D

*adds a bit of text so i can use capitals*

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
*considers sticking head in oven*
Crap. It's electric. That won't work.

Well, I guess I'm going to have to try the alternative: Solving the problem. *shudders*

The forum has a search function guys. =) Not to be an ass about it, but please, try to search to see if a topic concerning what your question is, already exists before creating a new topic in the future. This will reduce the number of unnecessary threads needed to point to another thread pertaining to your question which could have been found through search. Thank you for helping keep ADISC free of [thread]litter. =)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just don't piss off the Neg-Rep Mafia by actually expressing your opinion if it differs from the majority. Remember... on ADISC we should all think exactly the same way.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Just don't piss off the Neg-Rep Mafia by actually expressing your opinion if it differs from the majority. Remember... on ADISC we should all think exactly the same way.

There's complaining in relevant threads expressing points maturely, and then there's talking nonsense and generally being an arse.

Don't talk shit in general, but especially don't go out of your way to talk it in random threads!
How could you possibly find that post to be justified, especially in the context of this thread?

Thread closed, original question answered, mine rhetorical.

Status
Not open for further replies.