how do i get noticed in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennd

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
new here and love the thought of someone noticing my diapers in public! does anyone have any ideas of where i should go or things i can do to be noticed?

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Although letting people see your diapers can be a thrill, PLEASE think about the long-term consequences.

Their reaction WILL be negative.

Role
Incontinent
Oh, you can always just wear about 3 or 4 of them at once, and walk into a crowded mall and let your pants fall down to your ankles while you are looking in the window of the most popular store in the mall. I think people might notice you then. If not, then give it up. It won't work.

Role
Diaper Lover
Go to a big game, baseball, basketball, whatever, and run out on to the field, and pull your pants down.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
While I know you guys are being goofy, I don't want him to be encouraged, and want him to get the wrong idea from this place.

No one wants to know about your fetish, please don't flaunt it.

Ergo, don't do it!

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I agree with rainbowmommy, don't do it! Sorry to say this...but that would be pretty idiotic if you did that...

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Easy. Just don't wear pant while wearing a diaper in public. :laugh: Seriously it isn't a good idea. Just don't do it, you well regret it later on.*

glennd

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I am talking about flaunting it when i want to flaunt it - like lifting my shirt to see the top of my diaper type of thing, not going totally exposed. I would just like to know where to go to be noticed like that - maybe a place that people will hear the crinkle.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
This isn't the site to ask that around for that...Try DPF or Deeker...If you truly want to do it, then just do what you said you wanted to do

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Outside, Mall, Prison, Neverland Ranch. Those type of places. As I say before, it isn't a good idea. Just don't worry about people knowing about it and go on with your life.

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
i think it would be fun to take a roadtrip by yourself to some random state like iowa and then mess your diapers in a movie theater lol.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
DON'T! Its not worth the humiliation and plus if you try the idiotic ideas that have been posted in this thread you might end up getting arrested, in other words its best to keep your diaper fetish a secret.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If you want to be noticed, just wear your diapers under your everyday cloths, and wet them untill they leak, you will be noticed.

I'm sure every parent will recognize the tell tale look of a kid with a leaky diaper.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
new here and love the thought of someone noticing my diapers in public! does anyone have any ideas of where i should go or things i can do to be noticed?
You can wear a really thick diaper or wear some of the diaper over your pants' waist. You could also mess yourself, but that's not a nice thing to do to people in public.

I don't know where you're planning on doing this, but if you're going to show off your diaper around family, friends, or acquaintances, I highly recommend you don't. People will probably ridicule, question, and not accept you, and they definitely won't forget about the incident.

If you're doing this in a place with strangers, then I suppose it's okay. You will either get strange stares from them or they will try to act like it's no big deal. Almost everyone will think you're incontinent, not that you're wearing diapers for fun.

S

Secret

You could possibly get arrested for indecent exsposure or something. The cops or security will be on you like flies on a fly trap.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am talking about flaunting it when i want to flaunt it - like lifting my shirt to see the top of my diaper type of thing, not going totally exposed. I would just like to know where to go to be noticed like that - maybe a place that people will hear the crinkle.
I find it odd that you ask for help to expose yourself then you answer your own question. Anyways I beg the admins to just shut this topic down, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.