How do I get diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert40

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone! I'm new to adisc and I am a diaper lover. I was just wondering how I tell my parents I am a diaper lover and will they think any differently of me? If not that, is there any way of accessing diapers without my parents knowing? I live in Canada so shipping might be a problem. Thanks!

And also, i hate when the rumour how DLs are homosexuals. That isn't true right?

No. I'm as straight as can be.

Awesome. Thanks. That's what I though but people made me question it. Do you wear diapers? How did you get them and do your parents know?

Your parents don't know it? I think you have to buy diapers by yourself and try storing them,
unbeknown to your parents.
but it must be careful!!

I'm worried they'll think differently of me. I just want diapers so bad.

How did I get them? I bought some online with money from a summer job. I didn't get them delivered home; I had them redirected to the local FedEx office for pickup. I haven't worn in awhile, but I'm planning on getting a few in the next couple days.

kinda said:
How did I get them? I bought some online with money from a summer job. I didn't get them delivered home; I had them redirected to the local FedEx office for pickup. I haven't worn in awhile, but I'm planning on getting a few in the next couple days.
I'm slowly gain courage to go ride my bike to our local shoppers drug mart and buy some.

I'm guessing you aren't actually 35?

I buy mine online, but I don't live with my parents so I don't have to worry about them being intercepted. If you can't have anything safely shipped to you, you'll have to bite the bullet and buy them in a store.

WhiteRabbit said:
I'm guessing you aren't actually 35?

I buy mine online, but I don't live with my parents so I don't have to worry about them being intercepted. If you can't have anything safely shipped to you, you'll have to bite the bullet and buy them in a store.

No I'm not 35. :/ I just don't know if I can buy them I know too many people

Robert40 said:
No I'm not 35. :/ I just don't know if I can buy them I know too many people

So why are you write your identity that you're 35

If you're worried about running into someone you know, go to a small-ish store that sells adult diapers and scope the store a bit before you go to the diaper aisle. If you don't see anyone you know, quickly grab what you came for and get out. Make sure you know what you're getting before hand so you don't waste time standing in the aisle. Bring a backpack, too, so you have something to put them in for the ride home (you probably don't have a car, do you?)

You must buy diapers secretly and storing them in a place that your parents don't know.
and make sure that is your privacy.

You can buy it from online and give them an address where you can go and taken the pampers.

MaxToddler said:

Idk I'm 17

i see, you are younger than me,
but that's no matter.

which is important you must try to think of the best way to get it.
but did your parents hate you when they know you're wearing diapers?

MaxToddler said:

Idk I'm actually 17

MaxToddler said:
i see, you are younger than me,
but that's no matter.

which is important you must try to think of the best way to get it.
but did your parents hate you when they know you're wearing diapers?
I've never worn a diaper :/

- - - Updated - - -

WhiteRabbit said:
If you're worried about running into someone you know, go to a small-ish store that sells adult diapers and scope the store a bit before you go to the diaper aisle. If you don't see anyone you know, quickly grab what you came for and get out. Make sure you know what you're getting before hand so you don't waste time standing in the aisle. Bring a backpack, too, so you have something to put them in for the ride home (you probably don't have a car, do you?)
i do not have a car. And thanks for the tips. I might consider ordering online and ship it to a convince store nearby. When the package arrives there, do you think it would just be a box or would it say diapers on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back