Status
Not open for further replies.

SimCo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
If you don't like messing threads, read no further.

Like most members of this forum, I seldom mess my diaper due to the inconvenience of the immediate and thorough cleanup required after. However, nothing quite makes me feel like a little boy in need of diapers like making a big mess in my diaper every now and then. My fantasy is to drop a load in my diaper that is so huge it stretches the diaper tight as it bulges in the rear, squishing everywhere, and then makes the diaper positively sag from the sheer weight of it when I'm finally done.

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can make this happen in a way that is safe and feels authentic?

Reactions: mdlboi124
Eat a ton of food, put a diaper on, and wait.

Seriously, it works. :) ; usually happens every morning.

Bean burritos always do the trick for me.

Last edited:
Holding it in is very safe, and doesn't have the risks of holding in pee. You have to carry a bit of volume to expect a lot to come out. Timing is paramount.

Detail Warning!

Since messing can be really stinky, when I don't want to be, I like to insert oatmeal using a icing distributor, then I can enjoy a bit better and longer without the smell getting to me. Not only that but it's good for the skin, and can wear for an extended amount of time.

Somewhat adult content

I do know one trick that although not advisable for health/sanitary reasons, could work. To put it simply, a (butt) plug in the old tailpipe. Once pulled it off for 5 days and on the weekend when my family was out, I padded up, took it out, and the rest was behind me.

SimCo said:
Does anyone have any ideas of how I can make this happen in a way that is safe and feels authentic?

Increase your fiber. That should help. Most people don't get enough. I use the dissoluble kind to counteract my IBS. I understand that you really want to properly fill your diaper, but I poop so much that the thought of wanting to poop even more is not the least attractive to me. Your fantasy is my reality.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
Prunes and plums are fiber and they will have the explosive result they will cause very loose stools because of the sweetner( much like lactulose aka Chronulac ,yes the sugar from milk) is an incredible laxative the more you ignore the urge to go,the stronger the urge gets until you involuntarily soil yourself(As a point of fact it even says in the instructions for use that people who need to use high doses of it will need to wear adult diapers whereas any of the fiber gummy or powders just give you bulk without the increase in gas and water being drawn into the bowel and stool,so yes to fiber but avoid prune and plum.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
Please use this safely.

1.) Clear your schedule.

2.) Make sure you have all of the proper cleaning products, including black garage bags, paper towels, wipes, & bleach for your shower afterwards.

3.) Chug 2-3 glasses of Prune Juice. 3 glasses nearly guarantees a struggle for control. (I'm 6'0", 165 lbs and I would never go passed 3 glasses)

4.) Wait. (It may take 1-2 hours and you will feel nauseous.)

5.) Your first movement will be gigantic. Clean up, but make sure that you know that this will continue for possibly the rest of the day. When going after your first change, what you will be passing will be almost entirely prune juice passing through. Your bowels will be cleaned out.

6.) Remember to DRINK WATER after going the first time. Constantly hydrate.

Just so you know, this can possibly lead to painful cramps and even gas AFTER you are done going for up to 12 hours. Although, this side effect only has ever occurred once for me personally.

Cloud said:
Please use this safely.

1.) Clear your schedule.

2.) Make sure you have all of the proper cleaning products, including black garage bags, paper towels, wipes, & bleach for your shower afterwards.

3.) Chug 2-3 glasses of Prune Juice. 3 glasses nearly guarantees a struggle for control. (I'm 6'0", 165 lbs and I would never go passed 3 glasses)

4.) Wait. (It may take 1-2 hours and you will feel nauseous.)

5.) Your first movement will be gigantic. Clean up, but make sure that you know that this will continue for possibly the rest of the day. When going after your first change, what you will be passing will be almost entirely prune juice passing through. Your bowels will be cleaned out.

Just so you know, this can possibly lead to painful cramps and even gas AFTER you are done going for up to 12 hours. Although, this side effect only has ever occurred once for me personally.

Never let it be said that ABDLs are unwilling to put in the effort to achieve their dreams.

Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt
Cloud said:
Please use this safely.

3.) Chug 2-3 glasses of Prune Juice. 3 glasses nearly guarantees a struggle for control...

2-3 Glasses? Might as well just drink the whole bottle, that's what I do all at once. It's too delicious when it's ice cold. And to re-emphasize, drink plenty of water the day before and after.

If I got a huge group of abdls together I'd love to have a prune juice challenge. An entire container of prune juice and who can last the longest.

silentdreamer1996 said:
If I got a huge group of abdls together I'd love to have a prune juice challenge. An entire container of prune juice and who can last the longest.
I think of you did that party you would need a diaper and garbage back sponsor and a hefty donation of Zofran to keep people from hurling after the chug while waiting for the "big ride baby"

Apparently people can't keep it down -shrugs-
Personally, the only time I have trouble keeping a drink down is when I hear a bug was in it. Also, who says they need to drink it all at once. 10 minute intervals between glasses. Also good point about the needed sponsors...or just a lotto win XD

Well the lactulose aka Chronulac can also be taken in hourly doses to cause a very rapidly laxation, it is by prescription only in the USA all other countries it is OTC.

Millions of dollars was raised for ALS with the ice bucket challenge think of the money ABDL could raise with the "juice it to loose it" chalenge.

Half a bottle of Miralax( Approximately 17 normal doses) mixed with 32 Oz of gatorade drink one glass every ten minutes followed by another bottle of Gatorade and then hold on because within about 2 1/2 hours it will be just its called miralax now but it used be pure clear water coming out then your empty enough to have a colonoscopy and once you start eating again it will be 3 or 4 days before you will have a movement again.its called Miralax now it used to be called golytely and anyone who has ever been thru that prep will tell you lytely is anything but.

Lots of advice here for large, but loose blow outs. Is there a method that works for more large "intact" messes?

If you want a large intact mess, then drink less, a lot less. Only enough to moisten any food you eat. Eat alot of food, mostly bulky stuff. Avoid candy / sugar. Lettuce or produce is a healthy alternative, eat as much lettuce or other produce as you possibly can. Then just hold it in basically. You don't want to be diein of thirst though, only enough for your body to sufficiently process the food. Keep supplies in reach. Something to help hold it in might also help aswell.

One word: Chipotle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back