How do I Control and Remember My Dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawrzipan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I can hardly ever remember my dreams, the ones I do are almost always premonitions. I was wondering if there was a way I could get my self to dream and then eventually control those dreams?

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The thing you're talking about is called lucid dreaming. I looked into this for a while a few years back, but found I didn't have the dedication to go all the way through with it. The steps to get to a place where you can begin to have lucid dreams take months or even years. You have to keep a dream journal, analyze your dreams, check your watch or look in a mirror periodically throughout the day (as a reality test to determine if you're dreaming or not), and then you might get a lucid dream once in a while. I don't want to come off as a negative Nelly, but it isn't something that comes easily to most people. I can't remember which resources I used when I gave it a try, but here's something to get you started. Lucid Dreaming Tips - How to Lucid Dream - Tips for Lucid Dreaming / Lucid Dreams

Rawrzipan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
well the first step is to get dreams I can remember. Is there any kind of special "dream tea" or something I can get? (probably a bit too optimistic about this)

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Only way to do it involves actual work, sorry. :tongueout:

In that link, read sections 2 and 3 for advice on how to help on your dream recall.

DylanK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I don't think lucid dreaming is what you want, if your looking for more frequent and more focused premonitions because your not looking to control your fantasies. I think the dream journal is a good idea keep a note of all your dreams and go back and put a second time/date on them for when they happened, find out how frequent they are and whether the deja vu feeling is actual premonition or just close coincidence, and keeping track may keep the dreams clearer for longer so you can write them down.

Alphacore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, shame on us. Fool us three times, and it get's f**king annoying.

DylanK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I think alphacore is saying I'f you continue persuing this line you might get ripped of by unproven and perhaps very expensive

Rawrzipan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Alphacore, is this true?
And I'm a rather cheapish and cautious guy, though I advocate that I will do anything, I usually only do what is safe, proven, and inexpensive T^T rather large flaw I think

unbeliever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
On the subject of lucid dreaming, i do not know about dream tea or dream journals, but i do know of an easier way.

All you will need to do is to form the habit of asking yourself 'Am i dreaming?' Link it to any old day to day activity - each time you pass through a door, try to remember to ask yourself, is this a dream? It soon becomes habit and soon after that, you will find yourself doing it while you are actually dreaming, we do the same things by and large in our dreams as we do while awake. So, you will think to ask 'am i dreaming now?' and you will realize that you are, then it is all easy and natural from that point.

HellHound

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
On the subject of lucid dreaming, i do not know about dream tea or dream journals, but i do know of an easier way.

All you will need to do is to form the habit of asking yourself 'Am i dreaming?' Link it to any old day to day activity - each time you pass through a door, try to remember to ask yourself, is this a dream? It soon becomes habit and soon after that, you will find yourself doing it while you are actually dreaming, we do the same things by and large in our dreams as we do while awake. So, you will think to ask 'am i dreaming now?' and you will realize that you are, then it is all easy and natural from that point.

This.

I would also suggest a different, but very similar approach. Get into the habit of looking at your hands. Hold them out in front of you and ask yourself or tell yourself "Am I dreaming?" or "I'm dreaming". This will become a habit after awhile and you will start doing so in your dreams. I can't really say if this works or not because I've never done it myself, but I've told by a few people that it does. Tell us how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.