How do Dry 24/7s compare to Bambino bianco and Abena M4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperGeek

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have recently been considering buying Dry 24/7 diapers. I currently have Abena M4s and a mixed case of Bambinos. I have heard positive things about 24/7, but people have said the newer version of Dry 24/7 isn't as good.

I can’t really compare but I use them for my everyday diaper I love them and I have no issues with them. 😃. I did use the Abena L4 for a short time but to compare quality and absorbency I would go with the dry 24/7 I have an active job and they do me well all day. At the end of the day each brand of diaper will very from person to person so you should try them and then make your choice. Hope that helps a little.

Are Dry 24/7 the same as Confi Dry 24/7? sorry if im just dumb lol. If they are i love them alot they are a pretty dang good diaper from my experience. Ive purchased two packs already and they have done their job very well

Yes

I havent had any Dry 24/7s for a while and yes it is short for ConfiDry 24/7 and they are pretty good; they definitely performed better than Abena Level 4s last time I had both of them.

I have never tried Bambinos but I heard most of them dont compare to newer ABDL Diapers anyways (I would say Dry 24/7s are perhaps comparable to a mid range ABDL Diaper)

Last edited:
I consider the Bambino Bellissimos to be at least as good as the ABUniverse Simple, Space, and Little Paws offerings. Dry 24/7 could use a bit of tweaking on their quality control, and they are a bit thin compared to their offerings made in Israel. For something affordable, Dry 24/7 is would I would pick over other brands I've worn.

I highly doubt Bellissimos are that good, Simple/Space/Little Pawz are easily one of the best out there and I have heard quite often that Bambino has been "power crept" AKA they dont stack up to more recently introduced ABDL Diapers.

They are thinner these days. I have at least 2 a year old one that is very much thicker then today's.

WABX said:
They are thinner these days. I have at least 2 a year old one that is very much thicker then today's.
Are they still thicker than Abena M4?

To me they fill thicker then an M4, but for me with my pants over top no one know I have it on but me.

Last edited:
confidry 247 is about on par with Bambino's regular line. The biggest difference is how confidry lacks a tape panel and instead uses double tapes.

Honeywell6180 said:
I consider the Bambino Bellissimos to be at least as good as the ABUniverse Simple, Space, and Little Paws offerings. Dry 24/7 could use a bit of tweaking on their quality control, and they are a bit thin compared to their offerings made in Israel. For something affordable, Dry 24/7 is would I would pick over other brands I've worn.

Dry 24/7's need to double their sap. If they did that, they would be close to the #1 diaper.

I just like the Dry 24/7 because they feel and sorta look like early 80s diapers that didnt have prints. They are really comfortable too

Dry 24/7's are roomier and have a stronger plastic shell and waistbands. This helps for slide sleeping and being on the larger side of the scale...lol!

Dry 24/7s are good, but have one major flaw. When wet, the fill gets clumpy and falls apart. If you like to wear wet diapers for an extended period of time, you will end up with a big clump of padding in the seat.

MrWashington said:
Dry 24/7s are good, but have one major flaw. When wet, the fill gets clumpy and falls apart. If you like to wear wet diapers for an extended period of time, you will end up with a big clump of padding in the seat.

100% agree. They work best for overnight when you're not moving around much. They've also got a pretty large amount of padding higher and wider out in thea back, which is mostly only usable overnight when sleeping on your back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back