Status
Not open for further replies.

cd158

Colin
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I remember to this day where my love for diapers started... I was 7 years old and I had a neighbor across the street he was 4 years old and was my friend...we hung out almost every day...then one day I went over his house it was kind of late for a 7 year old the sun just went down...we lived right by a set of train tracks and as a train approached we watched as it went by, through his bedroom window. I remember having to use the bathroom so I go and as I'm in the bathroom I don't know it but he's putting his pull-up on then I walk in just as he's pulling his pull ups up...then I have a surprised look on my face and he says that he's in potty training...so I ask him if he dares me to try a pull up on, he says yes so he looks for another pull up but can't find one... Then he looks under his bed and finds one...so I still have my pants on and I put it on over my pants and I can still feel the softness of the diaper on me...I then take it off and ask him if I should actually put it on for real this time... He says yes...I tell him to close his eyes and turn around and just as soon as I'm about to pull down my pants, my sister rings the doorbell for me to come home... I was sad because I didn't get the chance to actually put it on... So the next day I go back over and ask about the pull ups and he said he ran out and he's all potty trained so no more pull ups...I got sad and then a month later he moved away I never saw him again. When I was 15 I had a little bit of money so I went to the store to buy some pull ups I thought this was my chance to wear diapers I was wrong...8 years before then I was 7 and the pull ups fit perfectly . But then at 15 they're too small so I threw them out...when I got a job at 16 I was finally making money...when I turned 17 I saw that Goodnites might fit me... So I went to the store and bought some Goodnites and some baby wipes and 2 pacifiers from a different store.so when I went home I went into my rooms a put on a Goodnite for the first time...it fit perfectly and then I decide to wet so I do and I sleep in my wet Goodnite and change in the morning...the next day I decide to mess so I do and I already know I wouldn't like messing from when I went in my underwear I HATE cleaning up the messy diaper. So I just stick to wetting but ever since I moved out of state as mentioned in one of my other posts...I couldn't get my diapers

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I was six years old when I first indulged my interest in diapers -- started borrowing them from my little sister. This would suggest that I was probably interested in diapers at an even younger age, but I have no memories of the interest, only of actually taking and wearing the diapers.

So I really couldn't say how my interest started. Might have been that I was forced into potty training (though there's no evidence of this), or perhaps I was jealous of the extra time my sister was getting from my mom when she was having her diapers changed, or... I really have no idea.

bipullupsboy34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My story was similar as the pull ups, my sister dared me to try them on and just as I was about to put them on my mom walked in and I had to quickly get them off. Then I didn't get a chance to wear them again till I bought a pack of pull ups at 16.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I don't really know how it started for me... I was around 4 when it developed, possibly I got interested from being around an infant cousin. My mom said that when we babysat her once, I kept wanting to know if it was time to change her diaper. I also loved episodes of the Rugrats like "Chuckie Versus the Potty'' where he didn't want to be potty-trained.

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
For me I think its a combo of at least two things. First was after I was potty trained, there was a time when I had really bad diarrhea and I guess my mom still had diapers in the house and she put me in them for the night. I remember waking up and pacing back and forth down the hall not knowing what to do and being scared to pee my self, ended up doing so. That next morning my mom had forgot she had diapered me, so I had to stay in diapers until my brother was off to school. I have pretty much been a bed wetter off and on until probably 12 or 13. Even after that, I have had accidents a few times a year, but never major and I was able to cover it up. Even pushing near 30, I had at least two bed wetting accidents within the past year (both I think were the result of alcohol). Even have had a few here and there without alcohol in the past few years. I always wished I would have been put back into diapers to bed so I could wake up in dry sheets. I would sometimes try to make makeshift diapers some nights. For a little while my mom had accidently left plastic pants in my drawer (they were the classic gerber kind), so I would wear those over my underwear at night until she realized they were there in the drawer and they eventually went away.

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I don't know, I never grew out of them and always needed them:dunno:

cd158

Colin
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was six years old when I first indulged my interest in diapers -- started borrowing them from my little sister. This would suggest that I was probably interested in diapers at an even younger age, but I have no memories of the interest, only of actually taking and wearing the diapers.

So I really couldn't say how my interest started. Might have been that I was forced into potty training (though there's no evidence of this), or perhaps I was jealous of the extra time my sister was getting from my mom when she was having her diapers changed, or... I really have no idea.
I think I can say the same because I knew liked diapers before that but I didn't know for sure

C

CrinklySiren

I've always loved wearing diapers, as far back as I can consciously remember ( i think age 4) I would wear them during the day even though i only needed them at night, i would actually WANT to wear them during the day. I guess i never really stopped loving them lol

BenzyD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For me, I'd have to say from being a bedwetter. I was a steady wetter all the way up to 17...that meant around family, friends, vacations, road trips, school trips; basically in any circumstance, I was diapered during my nights. It was just normal for me, though that didn't prevent embarrassing situations. But then when I stopped...obviously I was glad but something was missing. I'd say for about a whole year after I stopped, I still continued wearing at night just out of habit though only actually wetting like once every six months or so. Then I progressed into just accepting my dryness and going without, but it always remained in the back of my head. I was 24 when I reached a period of stress and looking for a way to comfort myself...I just bought a pack of Depends Max on a whim. Needless to say, I found what I needed. Now 26, I've been wearing nightly for about a year...and must say, I feel more normal lol. I don't "accidentally" wet as much as I might prefer, but at least I've found a way to re-create a more comfortable time in my life. So in essence, I can't really tell WHEN EXACTLY I became a lover of diapers, so I'll just say I've always been a DL.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
mine I believe was because I was forced into potty training before I was ready around age 2 or 1 1/2 but I didn't want to potty train and I wanted to stay in diapers

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I became a diaper lover over night. I had no desire for them and then the next day I all of a sudden felt like I wished I could wear them again. I kept it a secret for years because I knew it wasn't normal so I never told anyone about it. I thought I was alone and I never thought about actually trying one on and buying some. I did used to take diapers whenever they were available. I never felt so thrilled when I discovered the AB/DL community. I felt normal again an that liking diapers was normal and lot of people like them.

I wonder how many people actually like diapers and aren't an adult baby. What about people that just wear them because they don't want to get up to use the bathroom or want to look for one?

Diapers is something people never talk about because it's so taboo so no one is ever going to say they wear them for long road trips or when they wait in line for hours or when they go somewhere and don't want to wait in line to use the bathroom, etc.

But I have been happily diapered for ten years now and have liked diapers since I was nine.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I became a diaper lover over night. I had no desire for them and then the next day I all of a sudden felt like I wished I could wear them again. I kept it a secret for years because I knew it wasn't normal so I never told anyone about it. I thought I was alone and I never thought about actually trying one on and buying some..
I can relate to this. I knew I had a strange interest in diapers as a child, but didn't understand it until my adolescence. I kept it a secret all those years, and never really thought about trying to obtain any.

dd1983

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I had continence issues starting when I was about 14. Wasn't very consistent, but definitely abnormal. It went away until I got mono at age 17 and could sleep through anything.... which meant a lot of wet beds. I was still too embarrassed to say anything to anyone. I finally got the nerve to tell my dad, and he handled it really well. He was really supportive. I still wasn't using diapers at this time, I was just constantly cleaning up :(

Finally, when my issues resurfaced in my early 20's, I decided to manage the situation with diapers... and realized they are so comfortable... and way easier to clean up the next morning!

Fortunately, most of my incontinence is at night. Since I also have OAB, I also wear during the day as a protective measure... even though usually I can make it in time. It wasn't until I started wearing in my early 20's that I realized the comfort and peace of mind that can come from wearing them.

DownsideWave

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My interest in diapers began because I was born with a condition that me partially incontinent. I really don't know all the details, so don't ask. After numerous surgeries and visits to various doctors over the years, this was eventually fixed when I was about 10, and now I am completely continent and have been for almost a decade and a half. After these surgeries I would have to wear pull-ups, and by wearing these at an older age my diaper interest peaked. Sadly, this was not until about a year or two after I was continent and no longer had pull-ups available to wear. Without diapers, I started peeing in towels. But my mom kept a diaper from when I was a baby along with older childhood keepsakes in a dresser in her room. Eventually, I worked up the courage to take this diaper because nobody ever looks in that dresser. It did not fit, so I wore it at night in the front of my underwear. I have not been able to explore past this point though because of living with my parents and now living in a college dorm with my roommate.

dlninja

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Lol I always have been interested in diapers. I remember being three and trying to make diapers using underwear and maxi pads :) Later on trying to wear multiple underwear together. Then finally I found real diapers. Yay! :) Then my interest has involved to include premiums where I am quite happy along with the bulky cloth and plastic pants! @[email protected]

dsmbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i want to say my love for diapers was around 4 years old, about that time my little brother was born and there was diapers in the house, i remember wearing his diapers at night and sleeping in his crib when he stayed the night at our grandparents house. for there i think i pushed it back and it was not till i was 18 when i stumbled on a story off of literotica that renewed my love for diapers. i have been hooked ever since.

wishitfit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
An attraction to diapers was always present as far back as I can remember. I was confused and ashamed about it all through my childhood. I put on some terry lined plastic pants that I found in the closet around age six, and remember wetting them a little bit. Later, my mom confronted me about the wet training pants she found and I remember denying it. I think the first time I tried on a baby diaper was in middle school when my sister was a baby. The diapers were too small but I stuck the tapes to my rear and pulled it up the front and it kinda looked like I was diapered. I was SO thrilled and remember thinking "oh my god, I'm wearing a diaper!"

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This'll sound weird, so bear with me. I had a childhood cancer, and while I was being treated I was forced to wear diapers. At first I was mortified--but the longer I wore them the more comfortable I became, and eventually I wanted to wear them. Later I would steal my baby cousin's diapers whenever we'd visit my aunt and uncle's house; inevitably I got busted, and I was so humiliated I think I pushed my diaper love way to the back of my brain. I started rediscovering it in high school. Then, in university, I developed a fetish for pads; this, in turn, became a fetish for wearing pads with panties (white cotton, if you please) and then wetting them, and how it took me over a year to realize I was subconsciously crying out to be diapered I do not know. Anyway: finally, when I was twenty-three, I put all the pieces together and wore diapers again. It's been a love match for nine years.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
At age 6 I was wearing diapers at the hospital when I got my tonsils out. Then at age 13 I started having a thing for diapers. So I bought some baby diapers and like them a lot. This was back in the 80's. I miss the plastic back diapers. Now I wear diapers every night due to my bedwetting problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.