How did your diaper life start?

2 stories come to mind: Ill try to keep them short

1) When I was 10, I was at my sitters house, this was 1993, she was having a rough day with some of the younger kids thinking it was funny to wet their pants. About half way through the day, she threatened that the next person to pee their pants would be diapered. Me being the "rebel" (without a cause or clue) decided that there is no way she meant that for a 10 year old, let me just show these little kids that she is bluffing. Turned out, she wasn't. I walked into the kitchen with pee down my pant legs and told her I wet my pants. Not only did she have me lay down in the middle of the living room, she stripped my pants and underwear off, asked one of the younger girls for the largest diaper on the shelf. The girl brings it over, she asks me to lift up my legs and butt and within 1 minute, I was diapered. To make a point out of me, she diapered me for the rest of the week. Diapers only, and I had to use them.

2) When I was 14, my aunt got a foster kid. He had bedwetting issues. The minute I found out about it, I offered to come over and help her with him, him being 10, me being 14, I figured we could hang out. Our friendship took off quickly and he asked me to stay the night. That night I stole one of his youth diapers and wore it all night and used it. My aunt found me in it the next morning, needless to say, I had some explaining to do, but was able to be diapered every time I went there with him there!!

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, sinceiwassmall, Lewis Badger and 2 others
dltyty420 said:
2 stories come to mind: Ill try to keep them short

1) When I was 10, I was at my sitters house, this was 1993, she was having a rough day with some of the younger kids thinking it was funny to wet their pants. About half way through the day, she threatened that the next person to pee their pants would be diapered. Me being the "rebel" (without a cause or clue) decided that there is no way she meant that for a 10 year old, let me just show these little kids that she is bluffing. Turned out, she wasn't. I walked into the kitchen with pee down my pant legs and told her I wet my pants. Not only did she have me lay down in the middle of the living room, she stripped my pants and underwear off, asked one of the younger girls for the largest diaper on the shelf. The girl brings it over, she asks me to lift up my legs and butt and within 1 minute, I was diapered. To make a point out of me, she diapered me for the rest of the week. Diapers only, and I had to use them.

2) When I was 14, my aunt got a foster kid. He had bedwetting issues. The minute I found out about it, I offered to come over and help her with him, him being 10, me being 14, I figured we could hang out. Our friendship took off quickly and he asked me to stay the night. That night I stole one of his youth diapers and wore it all night and used it. My aunt found me in it the next morning, needless to say, I had some explaining to do, but was able to be diapered every time I went there with him there!!
interesting I myself was diapered all my childhood until because of potty-resistence, I was afraid of it until 12 and was switching between youth pull-ups and diapers until 16 then from 16 on it was just pull-ups, so your story seems interest where I actually potty-trained, I still wear adult pull-ups to manage wetting I wet myself more then I make it. its interesting you tried to tempt your babysitter and show-up all the younger kids. may I ask how old they all were?

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Rezzu
I have no idea how or why I got started into diapers again. My very first memory is taking a break from cartoons to go and put one of my baby brothers diapers on under my pants. It felt totally normal to me at the time too. I went back out to the tv and my mom said if I was wearing a diaper "again" to then go take it off (which of course I did). So clearly I've wanted diapers for longer than I can remember.

littlekyro said:
interesting I myself was diapered all my childhood until because of potty-resistence, I was afraid of it until 12 and was switching between youth pull-ups and diapers until 16 then from 16 on it was just pull-ups, so your story seems interest where I actually potty-trained, I still wear adult pull-ups to manage wetting I wet myself more then I make it. its interesting you tried to tempt your babysitter and show-up all the younger kids. may I ask how old they all were?

If I can recall correctly, they were between 4 and 8. There was another boy my age and there were a couple of girls who were older.

For me it was when I was 11 or 12 years old. I just got back from the diary of a wimpy kid movie and decided to look up the band in it. I googled loaded diaper (I know it’s spelled differently in the movie) expecting band pictures from the movie, I was in for a shock. At first it was just photos of a onsie with a loading bar saying diaper loading. Then I got to pictures of women in fully loaded diapers. I should have been creeped out, but instead I was interested/curious. So after some googling I found out about diaper lovers. As time went on the curiosity grew into desire. Now, at 20 years old, I’m sitting in a college class with a puffy white diaper under my jeans, acting like everything is normal.

While I have yet to meet another DL in person, I have grown attached to this community. It may have its up and downs at times but I’m slowly growing to more comfortable with my DL side.

Reactions: jt1220, sinceiwassmall and Rezzu
My first recollection of wanting nappies was when I was 5. I was in a orthopaedic hospital suffering from Perthes disease in my left hip. My mother visited one time and she was talking to another women in a private hospital cubical that had a very mentally disabled teenager in residing there, he had a pile of purple incontinence nappies on his bedside table.. I asked the women if I could have one and she let me.... They wet huge on me.. I remember one of the nurses taking the nappy off me.....

I was potty trained at 4. I do have memories of being changed. I would have to say I've always been fascinated by diapers, from as long as I can remember. It's just always been there for me. I would sneak baby diapers when I could but they didn't fit. I started buying cheap adult diapers when I was old enough and hiding them from my mom.

I dated someone in high school who came out to me as a TBDL. The summer following me breaking up with her, I discovered I liked diapers too. I repressed my ABDL side for years until I joined here, then went out and got myself some Goodnites, then I upgraded to adult diapers, and only regret not doing this sooner.

I remember being 5 or 6 years old watching Astro Boy in the 1980s.

I do recall how I felt.

I believed Astro Boy was a lot like me. He was a sweet and vulnerable boy.

a1.jpg

But when he turned into Astro Boy he was a super hero, and I thought he was wearing a diaper, which made him seem like no matter how strong and brave he was, he was still imperfect and had accidents.

a2.jpg

Astro Girl appeared to be wearing a diaper too, easy to confuse.

a3.jpg

I can't explain it all very well but I have always thought back to Astro Boy when I think about where I got this all from.

I liked that he and she were in diapers.

Last edited:
I was 5 had an accident and my step dad cloth diapered me and forced me on the front porch the jackwad. About 14 yrs old i walked pased some diapers and, bang i wanted em out of knowhere

neophyte said:
I remember being 5 or 6 years old watching Astro Boy in the 1980s.

I do recall how I felt.

I believed Astro Boy was a lot like me. He was a sweet and vulnerable boy.

View attachment 36305

But when he turned into Astro Boy he was a super hero, and I thought he was wearing a diaper, which made him seem like no matter how strong and brave he was, he was still imperfect and had accidents.

View attachment 36306

Astro Girl appeared to be wearing a diaper too, easy to confuse.

View attachment 36307

I can't explain it all very well but I have always thought back to Astro Boy when I think about where I got this all from.

I liked that he and she were in diapers.
Actually, they don't...

Given the fact that they're robots, they wouldn't need to wear them.

Sidewinder said:
Actually, they don't...

Given the fact that they're robots, they wouldn't need to wear them.
They might leak oil.

I think for a child at the time, the conclusion isn't unreasonable.

Reactions: sbmccue
Trevor said:
They might leak oil.

I think for a child at the time, the conclusion isn't unreasonable.
The thought would never have occured to me.

I've had a thing for pull ups since I was a kid. It all started in 1st grade, one day I found a half a package of pull ups at the back of closet. They were girls pull ups from my when my bought the wrong package when I was four and had been thrown in the back. At the time I was embarrassed to be wearing girls pull ups as a boy, but now I was curious. I was home alone for a little bit that day, so I slipped one on, it felt comfy. I needed to pee, so I decided to wet them...I was surprised how good it felt. I knew they'd be back from the store soon, but I didn't wanna take them off. Well they came home, and I was still in a wet pull up. I quickly put my sweat pants back on and pretended to be looking at a book. I was afraid to take them off, so I stayed in them for hours and wet it again later that afternoon. When the coast was clear I disposed of the pull up. I only had a few pull ups, so I used them sparely over the next few months.

Then I got an idea, if I wet the bed maybe they buy more, so that's what I did and it actually worked. At night they put me in Pull Ups, I wouldn't always wet, but just enough times to keep me in pull ups at night until about 4th grade, after that I stopped. However, the desires never left me, fast forward to high school, I was at the store one day and saw Goodnites, I was curious. So one day I decided to try and buy some. I debated over boy or girl, at the time I thought girls would be easier to pass off as buying them for my fictional sister. I bought an 11 pack, they fit really well. When ever I had the chance I would wet one and once when I knew I had the place to myself messed one. I didn't partake in college, as it was too risky with room

Now that I've been living on my own for quite a few years, I'm almost always in a girls goodnite if I'm at home and not expecting guests.

For me, it seemed like an aroused interest till it got onto me currently (sorry but this will be quite lengthy~)

It started off when I was 4/5 years old, there was this weird thought of like "hmm I wonder what it felt like wearing it again...". I snuck a baby diaper from my sister's changing room and into the toilet to wear it, boy, it felt awesome! I was caught by my grandma later on but she threw it away. Lucky that she didn't tell my mum about it.

Then down the years into my teenage years, that sensation came back to me. At that time I didn't have much cash sooo I took what I could find that resembles a diaper; a sanitary pad (it was a whisper brand). I wore it and it resonated that familiar feeling of having a soft bouncy diaper between my legs. I wore it for like a good 4 hours until I was close to getting a rash. Oh darn..but that felt good. I wanted more of that feeling sooo I started to save till I had enough money, went to the supermarket and bought a pack of pads that were 'cottony soft' (I think it was a kotex/sofy brand). It was sooo much more comfy! However, I was careless to throw my used pad into the bin that my mum found out about it and was busted for it. Thereafter I became more careful of how I disposed them.

Fast forward to some years later, my urge changed from pads into those goodnites pullups. Their design were basically still white but it functioned similarly to a diaper, but thinner. My heart fluttered when I saw it, and I did not hesitate to buy it and went straight home to put it on, and was amazed I could wear it (it was the largest size L/XL). As I wore them and browsed the web for more of the goodnites design, I stumbled onto the american version as welll as pampers underjams on amazon. I had some spare cash so with a thrill of risk I ordered a pack of goodnites l/xl boys 12. When it arrived, I immediately rushed to collect it to risk getting caught. I darted straight to my room to try it on. It felt more snuggy that the ones we had in Singapore (yes, I'm an asian). After that pack was cleared, I ordered the pampers underjams girls l/xl, to compare the fitting and comfort. Honestly, when it arrived, and opened and wore one, the sides were not that stretchy and it tore after wearing it for an hour. So I ditchd the idea of ordering any more underjams and went straight back to goodnites.

Thankfully, after a good few years, the goodnites in singapore had improved in terms of its design and features, adapting the 5x absorption layers from the american version. I obviously spent no thought and bought it. When I wore one, it felt really familiar to that diaper I wore back then, being more thicker and snuggy and till now I never stoppd wearing them. I always restocked them when it's getting to a few 'pants' left.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewis Badger
My diaper attraction didn’t start with diapers but with plastic pants. When I was about 3 I remember being in my elderly babysitter’s bathroom when she wondered what I was doing in there and found me with plastic pants that were down around my knees when she opened the door. My mother was trying to help me deal with my bed wetting and she wanted me to wear diapers with the pants for bedtime. For some reason I found the plastic against my skin very enjoyable and remember sitting on the heating vent rubbing the plastic. This went on through about age 7 and then I was on my own when it came to satisfying my fetish. By the time I reached puberty the enjoyment I got from the plastic against my skin took on a whole new dimension. This went on through marriage and children and eventually binging and purging following a divorce. Then I had a medication induced seizure which left me incontinent so I began using diapers and eventually switched to cloth diapers which has given me a reason to use my beloved plastic pants. It’s strange because I don’t get sexually aroused at the sight of plastic pants like I did after puberty but look at them as helpful old friends now. Wished I would’ve tried the diapers with plastic pants for my Mom’s sake as it would have made for a lot less laundry for her up until I quit wetting my bed at about age 10. She tried to explain to me that diapers were there to soak up the liquid and plastic pants couldn’t hold it without leaking but I wouldn’t listen. Stay padded!

Reactions: Trevor
Zeke said:
My diaper attraction didn’t start with diapers but with plastic pants. When I was about 3 I remember being in my elderly babysitter’s bathroom when she wondered what I was doing in there and found me with plastic pants that were down around my knees when she opened the door. My mother was trying to help me deal with my bed wetting and she wanted me to wear diapers with the pants for bedtime. For some reason I found the plastic against my skin very enjoyable and remember sitting on the heating vent rubbing the plastic. This went on through about age 7 and then I was on my own when it came to satisfying my fetish. By the time I reached puberty the enjoyment I got from the plastic against my skin took on a whole new dimension. This went on through marriage and children and eventually binging and purging following a divorce. Then I had a medication induced seizure which left me incontinent so I began using diapers and eventually switched to cloth diapers which has given me a reason to use my beloved plastic pants. It’s strange because I don’t get sexually aroused at the sight of plastic pants like I did after puberty but look at them as helpful old friends now. Wished I would’ve tried the diapers with plastic pants for my Mom’s sake as it would have made for a lot less laundry for her up until I quit wetting my bed at about age 10. She tried to explain to me that diapers were there to soak up the liquid and plastic pants couldn’t hold it without leaking but I wouldn’t listen. Stay padded!
Plastic pants were a big deal to me when I started out. It wasn't so much because I wanted them but because they were cheap and something babies used and I could buy them in a store. I still have a special place in my heart for plastic pants but it doesn't really extend to cloth diapers and I don't like plastic pants much with disposables, which are the thing that really turns my crank. I have a lot of plastic pants but I don't use them all that often. I still think of them fondly but I guess ours was a love affair that wasn't really meant to be.

When I was being potty trained as a toddler I never really wanted to give up being in diapers but I was eventually forced to switch to under ware however one day in probably 2014 when I was 13 I was scrolling online and looking at pictures and I found myself looking at ABDL art and I found I enjoyed a lot of it (both in an artistic and kinky way lol) and this made me look more and more into it, that same year I made a kik and looked up groups to talk on there with other ABDLs or at the time TBDLs. It stayed like that until like 2015 or 16 when I had a very lucid dream about being in a rugrats episode and using my diaper only to wake up about to go in the bed and from then on I knew I had to try to get diapers. In 2017 I was talking with a girl on kik who was around my age and wore diapers and I asked her how to get them and she pointed me to ABUniverse where I bought my first diapers which were a 10 bag of cloth backed ABU preschool diapers which at first I only used for messing because I had tried wetting and nothing came out but when I did eventually get into wetting and messing I found that cloth diapers didn't really hold much. I would buy a 10 pack every 6 months and make them last and I still kinda do that now, I have been down to 1 diaper for about 2 months now with no chance to use it yet.

I’m not a 24/7 guy or a AB even tho it would be fun to revert to a 2-4yo.

Anyways, I think mine started when I was maybe 3 I remember mom coming home from the store and had bought diapers instead of pull-ups. I remembered how she apologized but said I had to wear them. I don’t think I gave any fuss. But I remember laying down and having her diaper me. It’s a memory that’s stuck along with messing a diaper at a babysitters and having her change me.

I think it all really started around 8-10 years old playing house I either liked being the baby or being the daddy. Then progressed into wanting to wear them. There were girls behind my house that I knew the babysitter. One of them were still in pull-ups and I just remembered looking at them all the time and touching them with my heart racing. I can’t remember exactly how the convo went but I think I said I wanted to try some on. The babysitter you can if you want I’ll help you in them after the girls laydown. That never ended up happening. I think the coalition of the early memories and the girls really started my huge interest in them.

I think I've always loved diapers.. and while it was sexually arousing for me it wasn't sexual if you can understand that (which i think will fade over time with my commitment to going 24/7 today.. I'm wearing now and will till the day i die.. it's just who i am i guess.. which is hard for me bc I am a tattooed felon (drugs) and have that "image"... someone finding out I'm diapered would be catastrophic to me if it were known by my enemies... Needless to say i had a very traumatic childhood... part of it I'm sure comes from a violent potty training period as I wet the bed till around age 11 idky to this day.. I wasn't afraid of the potty.. I'd just have dreams of peeing to wake up wet... For me... I'm a true blue DL and wouldn't mind role playing with age regression.. anyhow thank you all

Reactions: Lewis Badger
Back