How did you meet your little/mommy/daddy ?

griphixx

Tiny lmao
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
How did you meet your little/mommy/daddy ?

By not searching for one. Fond my now wife on POF and introduced her early on in our relationship to this side of me. Thought well she did like it should leave and I wouldn't have to worry about it that's why I did it early on.

Reactions: lifestylebabygirl and griphixx
Unable to ... myself and many others live in 'dead zones' where no other ABDLs exist.

I take care of 2 Little Ones online best I can ... it actually breaks my heart I can not be there for them in real life. 😓

• Love
Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888, Aby, siysiy and 1 other person
Here actually, though I wasn’t looking. Although this isn’t a dating site, and is not meant to be used as one. I clicked with someone here and the rest was history. We do have a standard couple relationship outside of ABDL life.

Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888 and griphixx
Locally in our bdsm /leather community. She and I have known each other for years . She has always been someone I highly respected . We had played together over the years many times and had a really strong connection in that respect but never talked too much about she actually taking the role as Mommy. One day we talked and it just clicked.

Reactions: griphixx
I have meet so many good friends and they are all through this website in one way or another. It was through this website I found out about Little Big Band
And that's where I met my Little

I have two online caregiver both are from chatting to people hear.

Having a real life caregive though is the best.

I would really consider be someones Little full time if the opportunity came around.

• Love
on line on fetlife, we're now engaged.

Reactions: littledreamers333, griphixx and lilstevie56
A dating site strangely enough!

It was our first day of college, and we were in the same class. He approached me during an icebreaker and we bonded over anime and stuff, and after class we just kept talking and eventually we started dating! After a while he said I resembled a little, and after admitting I was a little in the past but quit because of some abusive friends, he wanted to help get me back into it, and the rest is history. I don't necessarily refer to him as "daddy" or anything (using that word like that makes me uncomfortable) but he is still my caregiver as well as my lover.

• Love
Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888 and griphixx
I found my mommy on fetlife, it has a really strong abdl community. I messaged her a year ago and never went back on. I logged on 8 months later and the conversations continued and now she is visiting me in 2 weeks. I’ve waited 16 years! It honestly takes a lot of patience, at least it did for me as I wanted it to be perfect.

I highly recommend fetlife to anyone

STAY AWAY FROM ABDLMATCH.COM it’s expensive and full of fakes.

Reactions: littledreamers333
KitsuneFox said:
Unable to ... myself and many others live in 'dead zones' where no other ABDLs exist.

I take care of 2 Little Ones online best I can ... it actually breaks my heart I can not be there for them in real life. 😓
I Know the feeling I'm from Finland myself and there's 0 change to find someone

Haven't had luck yet, but not giving up hope. I try to be active on fetlife and go to a bunch of local events to meet new people.

I met my Daddy on second life. It was honestly pretty strange prior to it I was like 100% sure I was straight, then I moved in and have lived there going on four years , like a few others have said I wasnt even looking he kinda found me, ironically i had just got out of a relationship with a mommy just a few days prior.

KitsuneFox said:

I feel you......I'd love to find a mommy or daddy or even another little. But it seems impossible where I live.....

• Sad
Reactions: KitsuneFox
TeddyBearGirl said:
I feel you......I'd love to find a mommy or daddy or even another little. But it seems impossible where I live.....
I live in the next state over * waves * .
I hate the fact telaporters ave not been invented yet

KitsuneFox said:
I live in the next state over * waves * .
I hate the fact telaporters ave not been invented yet
Which state? I feel like there's a ton of states around the exact point i live

TeddyBearGirl said:
Which state? I feel like there's a ton of states around the exact point i live
Pennsylvania

Sometimes you can find events like Munches on Fetlife in bigger cities, I know if I ever went an hour away there are sometimes events in a big city near me.

Only problem for me is not being a driver and Public Transportation being so hit and miss.

Lee01 said:
I Know the feeling I'm from Finland myself and there's 0 change to find someone
I'm English, and my now wife is from Finland. They are out there! ;)

i have. and she's my gf of 6 years

Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888
Back