How did you get into diapers/abdl?

MrCrinklez said:
I have worn to work several times my issue is they get very warm and uncomfortable when I'm running around fixing video games. I do know people have seen them and that excites me I feel like I'm being a bad boy by wearing them to work. It's great.
How do you k ow if people have seen them? Have they made comments? Tonight is the first time wearing to work and I don’t want anyone to see. Anywhere else but work.

IDDiaperboy said:
How do you k ow if people have seen them? Have they made comments? Tonight is the first time wearing to work and I don’t want anyone to see. Anywhere else but work.
Because I was in a video game lying on the ground and a worker came up behind me to ask a question I felt my shirt was above my waistband and I checked and could feel the diaper above it. They never said anything to me but I very aware of my surroundings since I served in combat in the military.

I also wore to amazon warehouse once and a group of 3 women were giggling near me I have excellent hearing and could hear what they were whispering thought does not bother me I don't get embarrassed.

Nether encounter did anybody say anything to me.

Reactions: TigerDL and BabyHailey1977
MrCrinklez said:
Because I was in a video game lying on the ground and a worker came up behind me to ask a question I felt my shirt was above my waistband and I checked and could feel the diaper above it. They never said anything to me but I very aware of my surroundings since I served in combat in the military.

I also wore to amazon warehouse once and a group of 3 women were giggling near me I have excellent hearing and could hear what they were whispering thought does not bother me I don't get embarrassed.

Nether encounter did anybody say anything to me.
Thanks. I’m a supervisor at an aluminum plant and I’d hate to be found out. But anywhere else but work I don’t mind. When someone sees my diapers it kinda validates that I’m wearing one.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
I always liked them, though it was more part of the overall feeling of being little. Got diapered while playing house when I was seven and that set everything in motion. Since then, the struggle has been real and I wish I would have done a lot of things differently.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
onecho said:
I always liked them, though it was more part of the overall feeling of being little. Got diapered while playing house when I was seven and that set everything in motion. Since then, the struggle has been real and I wish I would have done a lot of things differently.
What would you do differently? Me, if I could go back to the day I was 12 when my mom caught me and just be honest with her.

I'd probably more honest about it, as well. I wouldn't have killed two marriages. I wouldn't have tried to live my life by a checklist of what I was supposed to do.

• Sad
Reactions: KittyMerriweather and BabyHailey1977
onecho said:
I'd probably more honest about it, as well. I wouldn't have killed two marriages. I wouldn't have tried to live my life by a checklist of what I was supposed to do.
Gotcha. I can see that.

I think I was born this way. Some of the memories I carry with me still, involve me or someone I was with having an accident their pants. Growing up, I wasn't an every night bed wetter, but did have the occasional wet night, and I remember all of them.

Once, I wet the bed while sleeping over at my parent's friends house. The next day when my parents came to pick me up, they spotted me playing outside in a diaper and plastic pants, and asked why, and I still remember nonchalantly replying, I peed the bed, and have to wear a diaper now. I am sure the adults involved were trying to humiliate me, but I rather enjoyed their wardrobe choice, so their plan didn't really work.

Another time, I had a dream about needing to pee, and in the morning discovered I had peed the bed. I was in grade 2, I think. My bed wasn't changed, and the next night it was so cold to crawl inside a still wet bed.

A few times, I peed in the bed from laughing.

I remember all the times I pooped my pants growing up as well. One, is still very vivid in my mind.

As I grew up, I always seemed to befriend the kid in school who wet the bed, or had daily accidents. As a pre-teen, I started go in my pants on purpose, and actually made friends with someone who did the exact same thing. They would pee or mess their pants, for no other reason than they wanted to.

When I started dating, I only had one boyfriend who didn't mind my habits. He never even batted an eyelash if I walked down the street physically holding the pee in with my hand. He didn't care if I soaked the front of my jeans with pee, or pushed a load of poop into the back. In fact, he seemed almost proud to walking hand-in-hand with a gal who went in her pants. If we were being intimate, he would encourage me to just pee, instead of leaving his side. The person I married, encouraged the same thing, at first, but later grew to hate the fact that I peed the bed, or wet and messed my pants. He would humiliate me and abuse me. I actually think, part of the reason he cheated so often, was because he was searching for a gal that was normal, and didn't use their pants as a potty. I think he thought I would outgrow it.

Here I am though, on the planet for 5 decades, and still enjoy going in my pants. It's not something I, or anyone will outgrow. We were born liking what we like. I often wonder what life would be like had I stayed with the first guy, and never met the second one. I wonder if I will ever find another like him.

oh ps ... I ran into the first one through social media. I wasn't surprised to learn that he labels himself a Daddy/Dom these days. Every once in a while I get a message from him about how much he regrets that we didn't stay together. It's an ego boost for sure to learn that in someone's mind, I am the one that got away.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and AmberStarfield
My childhood best friend was a frequent bed wetter. I was regularly at her house and sometimes shared the same bed as her. Every once in a while she would wet the bed when we were sharing a bed, I never minded though. I knew she couldn’t help it and didn’t know when it was going to happen. By this age I was staring to wonder why I was so interested in diapers and bed wetting. A few years previously 5/6/7??) I had purposely wet the bed to see how my parents would react. They were confused as I never wet the bed and my plan to become a bed wetter failed. It baffles me at how I had these desires so young.

Reactions: TigerDL and KittyMerriweather
I got into diapers about a couple of years ago. Now I am retired I can enjoy my diapers full time. I love being a AB/DL. Now I can’t be without a diaper on.

Reactions: mrgrant, Emmagar and KittyMerriweather
Well I never wanted to
Let my pacifier go I stopped at 7 because my mom made me to but every chance that I got I would such in a pacifier like my cousins when, the diaper I always want to know how was it when I babysat my cousin I tried and I loved, but that was that, but I have always been childish, this is me 24/7 don’t take me wrong I am responsible, work, but at the same time childish I do think is because my autism even tough people said it s not, I still think there is a connect and in 2018 when I started living on my own I felt free to buy pacifier and bottles and would go back and for feeling guilt, but it does helps with my anxiety, the diaper would only sometimes but with the quarantine I dove in and I am liking but when I go back to work I have to cut down maybe every night and some weekends, it is too expensive and I can not wear to work but to summarize I think it has always been in me

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
I don’t really remember being toilet trained, but I think that I was probably out of daytime diapers by the time I was about 2. However, I had a small bladder and had occasional daytime and nighttime accidents until I was about 5, especially during long drives and a couple of times at church. So I was sometimes diapered for such occasions. When I was 6, I developed rheumatic fever and had to spend most of the time in bed until I was nearly 8. During this period, I sometimes wet myself if I was delirious from running a high fever. Both my guardian and I hated these accidents; and as a result, I sometimes had to wear a diaper. However, diapering me was controversial. One of the doctors that I was seeing thought that diapering me encouraged accidents and told my guardian to put a rubber sheet on my bed and stop diapering me. However, I preferred wearing a diaper to wetting the bed, and my guardian preferred washing diapers to having to change the bed frequently. So I went through periods of wearing and periods of not wearing while I had rheumatic fever. Fortunately, my accidents stopped when my health improved.

When I was 14, I had major surgery and experienced major complications. I bled excessively and then developed what started out as a urinary tract infection that spread throughout my body and nearly killed me. Instead of being in hospital for 3 or 4 days as expected, I ended up staying there for a little over 3 months. Somehow that infection apparently damaged the nerves that enabled bladder control, and I ended up with urge urinary incontinence. After that time, I have never been reliably dry at night and have had to wear a nighttime diaper to keep my bed dry. During my first 3 years in high school, I also had to wear a daytime diaper, which was a horrible experience. However, the urologist that I was seeing recommended that I do what nowadays are called Kegel exercises; and I managed to get to the point where I no longer needed to wear a daytime diaper during my fourth year of high school. Things continued like that throughout university and until I was in my mid forties, at which time my urge incontinence worsened to the point that I had to start wearing a diaper 24/7/365. And that’s been the case for the past thirty years or so. I’m now 78.

Reactions: Flamoroo and KittyMerriweather
1. I was 4
2. ???
3. I suddenly like diapers

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL
I am not into AB, but I do like DL, and I really don't know what triggered it. I was potty trained by the age of 2 and don't ever remember being in diapers and never wet the bed. I have a slight memory of being like maybe 4 and maybe being a little jealous of other kids getting a diaper change. I always got to wear whatever jeans or underwear was most popular, so that usually meant boxers. Around 13, less popular boys would sometimes be wearing tighty whities. Often it was because that was what their mom's bought them, or that was all they had because they were handed down from big brothers. I got some fascination of finding some old briefs (from an older brother) and putting on 3 or 4 at a time, kind of like a diaper. I also remember getting brave and buying colored bikini briefs. I would never wear them on days I had gym, only when no one else would see them. I knew some other boys (age 12 or 13) that couldn't ever sleep over and it was rumored it was because they wet the bed. I also knew some that absolutely wet the bed because they did it while we were on camp outs and I saw their wet beds. I couldn't ever get them to talk about it much. Once, around 16, I was sleeping on the same bed as one of them and he totally wet the bed. He still didn't really talk about it.

When I was about 20, I wondered what it would be like to wear a diaper and so I bought some and would try peeing in them. Knowing several bedwetters, and never really being able to get them open up, just created more curiousity. I was curious how it would feel to wake up to a wet diaper or bed. I tried many methods to try to pee while sleeping and never could. I read where wetting during the day in a diaper may help condition your body to wet at night. I did that a little more often and tried many steps to be able to actually not have control and pee while I was sleeping. After several years, I finally am able to actually wear a diaper and pee while I am sleeping. Sometimes, I now even wet the bed when I am not wearing a diaper and when I really don't want to wet the bed. That got pretty bad several months ago and I basically went through potty training to get back to dry nights when I want dry nights.

Reactions: Flamoroo and KittyMerriweather
Same thing. All throughout my youth I pooped myself because I wasn't trained properly. I am also autistic. But I was never put in diapers. It wasn't until later I started to wear them because I still don't really recognize the urge to use the bathroom resulting in me going in my pants.

Josh24 said:
I tried many methods to try to pee while sleeping and never could.
Dandelion tea, made with fresh dandelions from your yard, works very well. The word, "dandelion," is French for "piss the bed."

I was super young, my mother ran her own daycare business and I already had an interest in diapers.
Put some on that she had and fell in love with them and then understood why my folks said I was a pain to potty train.
Apparently young me liked them and didn't want to leave them.
Fast forward, I stopped wearing and compartmentalized that part of me till I was 18 and out of the house and then just let it out.

I can't really remember the details of how I got into being a DL. But I do remember few years back when my nephew was still a little babies, which comes with it diapers, I remember I took one discreetly when I was alone at home and peed in it without even putting it on, and it just felt good.

Fast forward to last year, the urge to put one on came back, and that's when for the very first time I went out to supermarket and got those typical store bought brands with super limited capacity (and was feeling incredibly shy doing that too!). It wasn't the best feeling wearing them, but it kind of unlocked the magical door towards the life being a diaper lover.

So here I am, from wearing store bought diapers to brands like PeekABU, and I am loving it!

Reactions: mrgrant and Deleted member 51008
Sgdlboy said:
I was a bedwetter till i was about 17 , having to wear diapers every night but as far as i can remember i liked wearing them . Especially during puberty when i liked it even more at the time .
Just wondering did you had any idea why you were wetting your bed till the age of 17 though?

Emmagar said:
When I was five i kept having accidents (bedwetting/pooping in the day) so my mom put me in pullups. Then after a while I stopped having accidents so I was taken back out of them. Well I loved the feel of pullups and missed them so. And it just kept going further/deeper after that. Now it's a big part of me. I still had accidents every now and then (pee) but I was never put back in them. After ignoring my urge incontinence til I was 28 I have used diapers to make sure that I dont have any embarrassing accidents. I enjoy diapers so much that now I have delved into the AB aspects of this lifestyle. I love my paci, onsies, bottles and sippy cups. My hubby/daddy now sees how important this part of me is to me. I'm so thankful for that.
Well ever since I was?young I loved how I felt and protection im always gonna be a baby boy so and I dont mind changing myself im glad my mommy showed me I wore diapers till11 but after a week or 2 without I needed em back I can't help it I feel abnormal without a pamper on so and I really need a pamper on to feel normal everyone knows I still were pampers and I told them get used?to it

Reactions: Emmagar
Back