How did you get into diapers/abdl?

Emmagar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
When I was five i kept having accidents (bedwetting/pooping in the day) so my mom put me in pullups. Then after a while I stopped having accidents so I was taken back out of them. Well I loved the feel of pullups and missed them so. And it just kept going further/deeper after that. Now it's a big part of me. I still had accidents every now and then (pee) but I was never put back in them. After ignoring my urge incontinence til I was 28 I have used diapers to make sure that I dont have any embarrassing accidents. I enjoy diapers so much that now I have delved into the AB aspects of this lifestyle. I love my paci, onsies, bottles and sippy cups. My hubby/daddy now sees how important this part of me is to me. I'm so thankful for that.

Reactions: bohemian85, ChristianDiaperLover, Pete and 7 others
Like them as long as I can remember. Felt I was alone in this world for like 12 years when I started to Google stuff and found the term ABDL.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tam1623, Chosen, Flamoroo and 2 others
Wetting the bed with terrible depends in high school got me looking for better diapers. This was the same year bambino diapers came out. I was determined to get some. Just took me 7 years. I've been in good medical diapers and abdl diapers ever since.

Reactions: Emmagar and BobbiSueEllen
I always have been little but the baby stuff didn't come around till I saw a Doc series called "15 stone babies" and I had all the feelings about the daddy/girl dynamic, made me feel excited and also mind blown. I never considered diapers before, and then I become fixated on the idea of them, and then is spiraled lol XD <3

and now is apart of my little identity and kink <3

• Love
Reactions: NooNoo, Emmagar, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Think it was when I was about 5 I had an accident when out and so as a punishment that night my parents put me to bed in one of my younger sisters nappies. I remember how good and secure it felt. I can’t remember if I wet it or not but think it’s from then that I got the obsession. There used to be a pack of nappies at the end of my sisters cot and I used to feel the texture of them and love the smell off them. It wasn’t until in my 20s I managed to start buying adult nappies

Reactions: PaddedLemur, Emmagar and BobbiSueEllen
Curious about how a diaper feel like. And I have this feeling when I was 15.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aya16, PaddedLemur and BobbiSueEllen
I almost died as a baby, and due to this, my mom sorta babied me growing up. She had a daycare at our house, and I remember being jealous of all the attention the babies were getting. That got me thinking about wearing diapers. So I started sneaking them into my room when I was in Junior High. I would tape two together end to end. They didn’t work, but they fit. So I believe jealousy is what started it for me.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be back in diapers." --Goodbabies 🤭

I can barely remember being in diapers: in those rare instances, I was aware I was in a diaper, snug around the waist and bulk between my legs. It felt very secure. I can also remember certain times I wore Pampers outside the home. The perfume smell of Pampers imprinted on me...I was hooked for life. 💕🤗💕

"Just when they thought I was out of diapers, I wanted right back in!" --The Godbaby, Part III 🤭

And here I am. Diapers 'til I die. 🥳

Last edited:
Reactions: secretdiaperlover, chrischrischris, Deleted member 51008 and 2 others
From what I rember I was raised in cloth diapers. Growing up there were signs of this, Diaper pins, plastic pants, cloth diapers (now used as rags) but I don't have any memory of them on me. I was about 8 and I was at the neighborhood baby sitter. I had a friend who was a girl one day she was taken inside the house (The play area was a converted garage) when she came back she sat next to me and she had a dress on moved her legs up and revealed she was in a disposable diaper, I still remember her name to this day, I asked her does she normally wear diapers at her age she said no, she had an accident and the babysitter put her in them. I had never seen one and I asked her if I could rub it she let me it was heaven, the texture the softness of the plastic. I was intrigued. Fast forward 5 years I was no longer at the sitters. After school I would stop off at my grandmother house to wait for my mom. Well grandmother use to get depends samples and I would make the vanish. From the mailbox I ended up learning how to masturbate in them and it was the most pleasurable experience in my short life.

This went on for a few years and I was really confused why I enjoyed diapers. Well I was able to burry these feelings for the next 30 years but every so often I would walk down the diaper isle at a store and would get thoughts of wanting to wear and use diapers but I never acted on the urges just thought I was werid.

Then I was working at amazon and I would see abdl diapers, clothing being packed and shipped. One night I had the most vivid dream that I was an adult wearing diapers and being fussed over by a beautiful women. So I did some reasearch about adult baby diapers and I found an entire world that I knew was for me. And here I sit wearing my nappies and holding my stuffie, sucking on my binki happy as can be.

• Love
Reactions: Flamoroo, Emmagar, Deleted member 51008 and 2 others
I've always liked diapers since I was 13 but not abdl after I was diagnosed with incontinence nocturnal enuresis I started exploring wearing full time and really enjoyed it. Diapers helped me cope with life in general and calmed me down I bought my first paci a couple of months later. I like my diapers and wouldn't change anything I am who I am.

My earliest memory of wanting to return to diapers was when my three year old sister was being put into them. I was five and asked if I could wear diapers, too. My mom, smiled, but then said no, because she didn't want to go through all the work of cleaning them. I started kindergarten, then, and was further enthused that several of the other children were taken to the back of the room at nap time and put into a diaper. I felt envious. Also, when I was five, my mother met another young woman her age who had four boys, and took me and my sister over for a visit. One of her four boys, who was also four years old, was still wearing diapers and fully using them. His mother seemed to enjoy changing his diaper, but my mother felt it wasn't good for me to play there anymore.

About the age of 10, we had sex education at school. Sex education back then was just a one-time movie that you had to get a parent's signature to watch, and it basically said that if you get a girl pregnant, your life will go down the tubes. Well, I didn't want my life to go down the tubes. A few days after that movie, I had a bizarre encounter with a voice in my head. What was bizarre, is that this voice was narrating to me my future, and as it was narrating, I could actually see real images of my future wife and children and the place were I would live. This voice went into detail about my future, and then afterward, it told me that I needed to control my sex drive, and that I would be doing that by wearing diapers.

Within a couple days, I was at the babysitters after school, and I suddenly had the urge to wear diapers. The babysitter was a mother with eight children from my age all the way down to newborn, and she had a good stash of diapers. So I snuck some diapers, and stuffed them around my legs in my pants and under my shirt, and walked back to my fort in my own yard, which was just two doors away. I put on the diapers and wet in them and knew right then that I was going to like wearing them for the rest of my life.

Afterward, I started making diapers out of towels, t-shirts, and whatever I could find that was soft. I would stash them under the towels in the bathroom, and when I finished my bath at night, I would put the diaper on and cover up with my robe until bedtime. I didn't understand the masturbation part of wearing diapers until I was 15.

Ever since, I have been open about my diapers to anyone who asked. My mom and grandmother found my diapers drying in the dryer one day and asked me if I had a problem. I said, no, and that I wore diapers to manage my sex drive and that I didn't think it was anybody else's business. After that, I wore diapers in the evening while watching TV with no problems or harassment from anybody.

When I met my first wife at age 20, I still had not had sex with anybody. I knew we were going to get married and have kids because of the vision I had ten years earlier, and I told her a week after we met that I wore diapers. She had no problem with it.

After we divorced, which I had also been told about, I continued to wear diapers, and for 23 years I would not have sex with anybody until I found the right woman. I finally found the right woman, and right away I told her I wore diapers. She smiled, not knowing if I was telling the truth or not. When we did decide to get married, she was interested in trying a diaper, and we have been wearing diapers every night, since. Diapers are our preferred form for sex, and they assure that we both have great orgasms every time. For me, I wear diapers 24/7.

• Love
Reactions: mrgrant, Flamoroo, KittyMerriweather and 1 other person
I got into them pretty early on....I was put into the thick white plastic Pampers of the 70s, before all the gimmicky prints and special guards and absorbancies....so as a young toddler was into textures, colors and sounds....So often in bed wearing my thick diaper it would be quite crinkly and I would rub it and play with the surface of it. It would also have like a swooshy sound as I rubbed it. So all the sounds from it were intriguing. I also liked the shiny plastic surface too...So diapers were an early on sensory thing. So of course the years after training were lean years for getting diapers, would often tape together plastic bags and paper towels making makeshift diapers. Also another option........So there was no babies in the house anymore but my sister had some dolls and had doll diapers. They were basically mini plastic pampers. I was able to get a hold of a few and piece them together to make a large authentic looking diaper. So it lasted for a while before falling apart and couldnt get a hold of the doll diapers anymore as my sis grew up. So pretty much makeshift diapers fro years up until moving out..It was at this point about 1998 I discovered internet and could order most any large diapers I wanted to..I was still a bit shy on buying at the register at this time. So nowadays theres so many to choose and I wear different ones from time to time and havent stopped since.

I was potty trained by 3.

My first memorie about diaper was at 7. One day, I had some bad diarrheas at school. My mom took me back at home and put me a diaper because she had to deal with the store in the same time. So, I was playing with lego's when a urge to pee came. I got up, I started to run to the bathroom and I remembered that I wore a diaper. Usually I had to deal with urge to pee and to avoid an accident but this time I could just relax. It was a first revelation about diapers.

Between my 7 and 11 years, I have no memories about an interest in diapers. I always had some urges to pee and I enjoyed the summer to pee in my swimsuit sitting in the grass.

From 11 years, I don't know why not before, I started to wear some home-made diapers. In the beginning, I just put some tissues with a plastic sheet in my undies. But from 12, my mom started a new job outside the home and I was allowed to stay alone each wednesday afternoon. It was an wonderful gift. I could finally laze and enjoy some bigger home-made diapers.

I wore back real diapers after long weekend with my father family and my cousins. See my old post :
https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...tion-youve-put-yourself-in.80663/post-1136399

After this weekend, I bought soon as possible some drynites and I have never made my own diapers again. All the time, I had between 5 and 20 diapers at home but nobody found them. At 16, I bought my first adult diaper (tena slip).

Until I left the family home, I wore as often as possible diapers during the night, I babysitted a lot of times my cousins to "borrow" some diapers 🙄 and I had to avoid that my parents and my younger brothers discovered my little secret.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Emmagar and BobbiSueEllen
relax said:
I was potty trained by 3.

My first memorie about diaper was at 7. One day, I had some bad diarrheas at school. My mom took me back at home and put me a diaper because she had to deal with the store in the same time. So, I was playing with lego's when a urge to pee came. I got up, I started to run to the bathroom and I remembered that I wore a diaper. Usually I had to deal with urge to pee and to avoid an accident but this time I could just relax. It was a first revelation about diapers.

Between my 7 and 11 years, I have no memories about an interest in diapers. I always had some urges to pee and I enjoyed the summer to pee in my swimsuit sitting in the grass.

From 11 years, I don't know why not before, I started to wear some home-made diapers. In the beginning, I just put some tissues with a plastic sheet in my undies. But from 12, my mom started a new job outside the home and I was allowed to stay alone each wednesday afternoon. It was an wonderful gift. I could finally laze and enjoy some bigger home-made diapers.

I wore back real diapers after long weekend with my father family and my cousins. See my old post :
https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...tion-youve-put-yourself-in.80663/post-1136399

After this weekend, I bought soon as possible some drynites and I have never made my own diapers again. All the time, I had between 5 and 20 diapers at home but nobody found them. At 16, I bought my first adult diaper (tena slip).

Until I left the family home, I wore as often as possible diapers during the night, I babysitted a lot of times my cousins to "borrow" some diapers 🙄 and I had to avoid that my parents and my younger brothers discovered my little secret.
I made homemade diapers too when no one was lookinj

• Love
Reactions: Flamoroo and BobbiSueEllen
Blathers said:
I always have been little but the baby stuff didn't come around till I saw a Doc series called "15 stone babies" and I had all the feelings about the daddy/girl dynamic, made me feel excited and also mind blown. I never considered diapers before, and then I become fixated on the idea of them, and then is spiraled lol XD <3

and now is apart of my little identity and kink <3
Same here!

Reactions: Blathers and BobbiSueEllen
MrCrinklez said:
From what I rember I was raised in cloth diapers. Growing up there were signs of this, Diaper pins, plastic pants, cloth diapers (now used as rags) but I don't have any memory of them on me. I was about 8 and I was at the neighborhood baby sitter. I had a friend who was a girl one day she was taken inside the house (The play area was a converted garage) when she came back she sat next to me and she had a dress on moved her legs up and revealed she was in a disposable diaper, I still remember her name to this day, I asked her does she normally wear diapers at her age she said no, she had an accident and the babysitter put her in them. I had never seen one and I asked her if I could rub it she let me it was heaven, the texture the softness of the plastic. I was intrigued. Fast forward 5 years I was no longer at the sitters. After school I would stop off at my grandmother house to wait for my mom. Well grandmother use to get depends samples and I would make the vanish. From the mailbox I ended up learning how to masturbate in them and it was the most pleasurable experience in my short life.

This went on for a few years and I was really confused why I enjoyed diapers. Well I was able to burry these feelings for the next 30 years but every so often I would walk down the diaper isle at a store and would get thoughts of wanting to wear and use diapers but I never acted on the urges just thought I was werid.

Then I was working at amazon and I would see abdl diapers, clothing being packed and shipped. One night I had the most vivid dream that I was an adult wearing diapers and being fussed over by a beautiful women. So I did some reasearch about adult baby diapers and I found an entire world that I knew was for me. And here I sit wearing my nappies and holding my stuffie, sucking on my binki happy as can be.
I love this world we secretly live in. I sucked on my binky when I went to the restroom at work today. So I chugged my water so I could have a "binky break"

Reactions: NooNoo and Whitechocolate
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
I've always liked diapers since I was 13 but not abdl after I was diagnosed with incontinence nocturnal enuresis I started exploring wearing full time and really enjoyed it. Diapers helped me cope with life in general and calmed me down I bought my first paci a couple of months later. I like my diapers and wouldn't change anything I am who I am.
I kinda want to try wearing them to work. I have crippling anxiety but when I'm in a diaper the whole world falls away

Reactions: llcchris
Emmagar said:
I kinda want to try wearing them to work. I have crippling anxiety but when I'm in a diaper the whole world falls away
I have worn to work several times my issue is they get very warm and uncomfortable when I'm running around fixing video games. I do know people have seen them and that excites me I feel like I'm being a bad boy by wearing them to work. It's great.

Reactions: NooNoo, BabyHailey1977 and Emmagar
Back