How did you get diapers before you started buying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Title says it all: how did you satisfy your cravings before you bought your first pack(sounds like a cigarette thread, huh)? How did you carry them out?

I did it in several ways:

First, I took them from my sister, because she was a bedwetter and was the same size as me. When she grew out of them, I'd take them from wherever I could find them. My granddad stayed with us during the last few years of his life, and he had dementia and had to wear diapers. I was pretty excited to take one for the first time; they were stored on the washing machine right across from my room. My aunt's house had some in the bathroom I'd lift whenever I went there, until they stopped putting diapers in there. I'd also get them from people who'd visit and bring their kid along. A friend of the family had grandsons who were still in diapers at age 4, and I got some of theirs. I then started to take them from my sister who owns a daycare service. She had and still has nearly every brand in every size available.

Since I was too big to fit in the baby diapers, I'd just stuff them inside my underwear when I took them. I always made sure to wear baggy pants. Whenever I could I'd take a bag, box, etc along with me to smuggle them with.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Well, when I was little, I would take some from the nursery at our old church. I would also take some from my friend's little siblings. I only had like 3 or 4, and they seemed to dissapear when we moved. But recently, before I bought my first package... I would just fantasize about it. XD

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I stole a Pull-Up once from my some kid's little brother. I also stole a diaper from my little cousin. I stole a diaper from my mom's friend's little boy. Basically, I got all my diapers from thievery before I bought a pack.

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
As sad as it is, I'd steal from stores. Not like, whole bags, but open the bag enough to take one or two. I feel terrible thinking about it now, but at the time it felt so right. Until I realized Depends weren't the best thing out there.

I also got goodnites from my best friend's house whenever I slept over. His cousin wet the bed, and they had some in his closet for when his cousin came to visit, so I just lifted those. When I told him about it, he just laughed and said it was his Mom's money.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
I took them from the house of a kid I babysat. He was toilet trained (he was about five), but his younger brother (who was in daycare), was a baby. I also sat a kid who was young enough to actually use diapers, and I took them there, too.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
having been born sometime before you, the option of stealing, or aquiring by other means, dispies was never available in my pre-income years. though i did steal plastic-pants and nappy-pins from our shop, when i first started out (1978-ish).

Tungsten

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's all about the makeshift. I didn't buy real diapers until I started driving, so until then it was towels folded into my underwear for peeing, and plastic grocery sacks with leg holes for pooping. So, with those as my points of reference, even Depends and Attends were lightyears better.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Before I bought them the only way to get them was to steal them unfortunatly. I do regret doing this but its in the past and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm just lucky I never got caught.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I just bought my diapers, it not worth getting caught over something like a diaper.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I never stole diapers despite the fact that I desired them greatly. However, I did make one attempt at creating a makeshift diaper. This failed miserably. I have only recently got my hands on diapers again by buying them of course.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I also attempted multiple times to make make-shift diapers from combinations of underwear, towels, and toilet paper. All of my attempts failed too. The make-shift diaper didn't feel like an actual diaper and it didn't hold any pee in, so it was just a waste of time.

Cake

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
As sad as it is, I'd steal from stores. Not like, whole bags, but open the bag enough to take one or two. I feel terrible thinking about it now, but at the time it felt so right. Until I realized Depends weren't the best thing out there.
I used to do this a lot too, I'd take a package of Goodnites into the store bathroom and take a couple out, put them on and put my jeans on over them and walk out the store. I'm not happy that I did that.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I had fantasies and plans about stealing, but morality won out, and I never did.

Role
Diaper Lover
I aquired mine throug hthe various steals from frineds with younger siblings, nad at one point one of our animals got an infected leg and my parents bought a 120 or something pack of baby diapers (i was still younger then ten at this time and totaly puny) to wrap aroud the abses. After using all of like 10 of them they stored them away and forgot about them esentialy giving them to me. Those actualy lasted me quite a few years as i use them rarely, in order so that they remain special, and when they ran out i stole 2 depends (just two, not two packs) by hiding them in a button up shirt. I still feel incedibly guilty for this and never did it again and just held out by snaging the occasional rouge diaper untill i got my liscense and bought my first pack of depends.

S

Secret

in my attic there was an old baby doll and it had a little diaper on it so I took it , kinda stupid. Oh also a rec center that was deserted almost 24/7 it had a daycare no one went to cause the place was soooo gross and it looked like a prison. lol

cier

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
lets see, first it was scores of (rather effective) makeshifts, followed by my grandmothers depends, friends bed wetting brother and sisters diapers, friends decrepit grandmothers diapers, and finally a few assorted packs of my own. i do feel bad about "borrowing" from others.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Took them from a friend that wet the bed and opened packages in stores, stuffed them under my shirt, and went into the bathroom and wore sometimes, up until I moved to a house near a mall when I was around 11 or 12 and was able to buy some.

Status
Not open for further replies.