How did you figure out what your fursona species was

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FunSissyNalaLioness

My thought was at first a wolf but as I was googeling furry I found a quiz and it said I was not Dom enough to be a wolf they suggested a fox so I looked into the caractoristis of a fox and it fit me like a glove and it look a lot like a wolf so I said that works and it stuck.

zilawt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Do you happen to know what quiz was this or where was it? I'd kinda curious to see what I would get.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
I blame anime for the knowing of my fursona. I always wanted to be Tails and Shippo (which were lil foxes) so when I learned what a furry was, I was instantly a lil fox.

dracodex

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
I've been in the fandom for quite a while and still don't have a persona. I have a few that I could see my self as depending on my mood and situations. I guess you could think of it like a daemon so maybe some time in the future I'll settle on one or two

EdwinMouse

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
personally for me, as i was growing up, i found myself then, and still now fixated on mice. Being that my favorite movies were Secret of NIMH And An American tail, it was only natural for me to shape myself into a mouse fursona. I'm skinny and shy, rather small cookie-shaped ears, squeak at times, and am very doctile. However, i don't like being backed into a corner because i'll bite :p

tedy

Banned
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
I've always liked bears they're smart strong and believe it or not they're fast too. they can out run a horse. However i my self am not that fast lol. But i like to think I'm a grizzly bear none the less

NimbusRaincloud

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Honestly, back when I used my fursona frequently, I just chose a cat because I thought it looked good, and I liked cats. Nothing really more to it

Dracaris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
me simply was more i've felt closer to dragons , always facinated by dragons :3 and as to currently i fely a heart strung tugg when playing Secret of mana and you find Flamme all alone ;-;

Savvi

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
My fursona is a painted wolf, and surprisingly they have sneaked into my past before.

The first time my parents took me to Disney World, we went to Animal Kingdom (which of course, was a big deal for little-me at the time). One of the first things we went on, despite the fact that it was in the far back of the park, was the Safari ride. As I was being bumped around on the safari truck I was holding on to a disposable camera that my parents had given me for the day. They couldn't trust me with the real camera, since I was young and all.

Well... I was pretty excited when I saw my first animal on the safari ride. If it wasn't obvious, the first thing that I saw that day was a group of painted wolves! I always liked dogs, and the multi-colored, large-eared wolves sitting around in such a big group was amazing for me. I used up at least half of that camera's photos on those painted wolves that day.

When I made my fursona, I remembered that day and well... it was kind of obvious for me. :3

Blacktailthefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
About six years ago, I was in middle school and had just discovered the furry fandom after starting to really explore the internet, I had decided to start writing a science fiction series of stories with furry characters being the main cast, one character in particular I had grown a real liking to and he just grew on me, evolving into my fursona, he's changed a lot since then, as have I, it's interesting to think about.

Realider

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
I'm not sure when it all started. Perhaps around fifteen years ago or so when I was just starting to consciously 'develop' my identity to set myself apart from my peers. Over the years, I've developed my identity, and I've always had a sort of connection with canines; I was raised with two family pets (both canines), multiple extended family members had dogs, and the wolf exhibit was always my favorite when we went to the zoo.

So as time passed, I further developed my identity. I didn't know about the fandom until about six years ago, which is when I became a furry (about the same time I became a cladotherian as well --> Tribe Canini). I eventually settled on the species "Canis lupus arctos" or Arctic Wolf with a slight bit of Mew Gull (north american subspecies of the Common Gull) tossed in.

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
My best friend was a cat through the majority of my life.

Last edited:
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well I'm a little late to the fur party, although somehow I always wound up with canine babyfurs as boyfriends.

There have also been various dogs in my life over the years, and much of the time I was able to connect with them better than the humans that were around. For example around the age of 7 when I was staying with some foster carers and got in a mood, I'd go chill out in the dog run with the dogs and stuff. So I guess it's always been with me, I just didn't get it at the time.

Eventually I bought a collar and experimented a bit with being a puppy and felt happy that way, and really like the whole loyalty aspect, either as being a puppy for somebody, or a big dog that gaurds and protects his pack or owner.

I'm not quite sure if my fursona has even settled yet, although I'm canine for sure, I guess if I had to imagine myself right now I'd be some kind of wolf with the head and mentality of a staffie, since bulldogs just don't have the same puppyfaces.

I guess my fursona is a bit schizophrenic because sometimes I'm a big powerful confident dominant grown-up dog, and sometimes I'm just a lost confused puppy.

It's most confuzzling, but its certainly a nice place that I can take my head to, and provides an outlet for something or other that I must be mentally repressing.

kerpow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I was a bit of a late-comer to the fur party as well, not really understanding or embracing it until about a year ago when a friend introduced me to it. I'd only been exposed to a very small amount of it, and it didn't really interest me. But then a friend, who was a furry at the time, asked me if I were an animal, what would I be, and I instantly knew I would be (and was) a squirrel. Things just clicked, and going back through my memories I realized no creatures ever captivated me like they did. I would watch them in forests and parks for long periods of time, and just feel at peace with them. When I realized I had a squirrel inside me, well, it was an awesome feeling, haha. As someone posted earlier in the thread, ginger is awesome, and I agree, cause I'm a red squirrel (with lots of white highlights).

crinklehuskybutt

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
How did I figure out my fursona?easy I am always hyper giggly happy most of the time. So therefore I figured out I was a husky ^^ *rararararararara*

goob

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
well for me, well i love my dogs but they are a pack thing, im not into the cords thing, and like the grate tiger.... i love the best of all that is tiger; the freedom of space: the size; and the strath of just to see one face to face, ( like 3 feet from him) ya im a wight tiger, and more to it is what I can do to help to save them........

Status
Not open for further replies.