• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

How did you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnites1

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
How did you feel when your parents, whichever one, told you that you had to go back to wearing diapers to be for bedwetting?

i was completly okay with it, but i saw it coming cause thats what my aunt was doing to my cousins

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't know how many people can truly answer this question. I think most parents don't tell their kids that they have to wear diapers. As for me, I wet until I was 12, and I didn't get diapers.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Pojo, that would suck so bad waking up wet and cold every morning. But, honestly, I don't really think you, as a child, could really say anything to that...

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I wet the bed about once a month, until I was like 10.
After that I had a few accidents.
I never got them.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Pojo, that would suck so bad waking up wet and cold every morning. But, honestly, I don't really think you, as a child, could really say anything to that...
It wasn't that great, but you get used to it. Even though it wasn't a great memory, I would like to be able to wet again.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
I've never heard any real stories about parents puting their kids back in diapers.

Jen

Role
Adult Baby
I was really embarresed when I started wetting the bed at 15 and they started diapering me

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was really embarresed when I started wetting the bed at 15 and they started diapering me
Since a 15 year old isn't able to diaper themselves? Really now at least try to come up with a good story so we can be entertained.

Not to mention it would be a chore for the parents still, and the likelihood of someone developing a fetish over something that embarrassing and stupid is just insane.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm reluctant to believe this, seeing as you're new and this is your first post. I'd make a post in the Greetings/Introductions board to make a name for yourself

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Since a 15 year old isn't able to diaper themselves? Really now at least try to come up with a good story so we can be entertained.

Not to mention it would be a chore for the parents still, and the likelihood of someone developing a fetish over something that embarrassing and stupid is just insane.
I'm reluctant to believe this, seeing as you're new and this is your first post. I'd make a post in the Greetings/Introductions board to make a name for yourself
You guys... Remember. Support Community. Benefit of the doubt and all that. If her next few posts follow the same trend, then have at it.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
make a post in the Greetings/Introductions board to make a name for yourself
too late!
but anyway, I was really embarrassed when I started wetting the bed at 1 day old and they started diapering me.

oo, no i wasn't.
no, when i started wearing for b/w, though i was aware of the social implications of it and hid it as best as i could, the actual act of wearing didn't hold any problems for me. i saw it more as other people's problem (if they were to find out or whatever). i was totally pragmatic about it; no wet bed and a star on the chart thing which led to a 50p bonus.
and i was 7 when i started all that and i diapered myself (with pins!!!).

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You guys... Remember. Support Community. Benefit of the doubt and all that. If her next few posts follow the same trend, then have at it.
I would be understanding if the post was more like mine. You know in the introduction section and well explained. No one's ever questioned my background despite me getting 3 case's from my dad.

Also you think it would be legal for parents to forcibly diaper their 15 year old? Hell if this is true then the admin's should call the cops just like they did with MFH, right?

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I acted first on this, I threw out some old diapers one day that I had from bedwetting and apparently, the 'rent's could smell them in there (they were a week old). So I admitted I was having a bedwetting problem :D

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I would be understanding if the post was more like mine. You know in the introduction section and well explained. No one's ever questioned my background despite me getting 3 case's from my dad.

Also you think it would be legal for parents to forcibly diaper their 15 year old? Hell if this is true then the admin's should call the cops just like they did with MFH, right?
What happen with MHF?

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I was 8 and I was told my my parents and I felt like I wanted to just crawl into some dark cave and just die. I knew no one my age that still was in diapers. I was scared that everyone would find out and then my life, as I knew it, would end. Fortunately my mom and dad supported me. That was cool. I did have some friends who thought it was no big deal and they didn't care one way or the other. All of them were long out of diapers by this time.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What happen with MHF?
Well he was borderline peophile and thought it would be a good idea to post about his exploits here and on deekers. He said he diapered his next door neighbor's kid while babysitting and made him use/rate the diapers when the kid never needed or asked for them.

So the admins locked the topic and call the proper people on him. He was arrested and released on bail according to a local news paper in his area. No mention about the diapers however and thank god they did not mention it. Kid was put trough enough I bet.

bedwett

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
My incontinence started with bedwetting episodes and since I was tired of waking up in a wet bed and not sleeping after that, I asked my parents if they could buy me some protection. Luckily they agreed with that..so they buyed some drynites for me.
When first wearing it was a mixed feeling..I liked the diaper (the comfort) but I didn't like I had to wear in order to keep my bed dry.
When i had to wear for daytime I really hated it and wanted to hide myself at home...but I learned to accept it and live life.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
In my case, I was the one telling my Grandparents about my bedwetting.
They reminded me that they make adult sized diapers, and I told them that I was already buying some with my own money (What was left of the $200 I got for my 18th birthday)
I felt horrible. Not only was I depressed out of my mind, but I was embarrassed and humiliated worse than I can ever remember.
I'm just glad they understood.

nickifnp

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
In my case, I was the one telling my Grandparents about my bedwetting.
They reminded me that they make adult sized diapers, and I told them that I was already buying some with my own money (What was left of the $200 I got for my 18th birthday)
I felt horrible. Not only was I depressed out of my mind, but I was embarrassed and humiliated worse than I can ever remember.
I'm just glad they understood.
You are lucky. My mother do give me money, but she will say sth that made me felt humiliated.\

Status
Not open for further replies.