How Did You Come Up With Your Character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrinklesTheBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The answer to mine is p retry straight forward. I love lop eared bunnies. I think they are so adorable. Actually I have two separate babyfur characters. My original babyfur character is a Care Bear by the name of Snug-a-Lot Bear. So technically depending on my mood, I flip flop between the two. But I stay more in my bunny fursona nowadays.

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I copied my cat and then added white in random spots, because I'm a suuuuper uncreative person and really bad at designs!

Kid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Private
Never really was a diaper wearer for fun. Loved wearing funpals and cartoon underwear. Joined the site after having a real accident one night (had them about every 6 months or so) that was a little worse then most. Always pictured myself more as an Adult Kid vs an Adult Baby. After joining and understanding more I come to find out I am actually between a Kid and a Baby (Toddler) so I am good with both diapers and underwear.

Never changed it after joining. :)

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I love snivy and adore everything about him so he is my main reason.

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I don't have a diaperfur character per se. At least not yet. My fursona is fully grown and not a diaper wearer. My forum icon is just some art I happened to like that matched my species. :3

SnowballFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
My adult fursona is a red fox as well, so the species was already covered :3
I'm not sure why I picked the name Snowball though, but I thought it sounded cute. I kept his fur to just red and White because of that name too.
White ears, paws, tail tip and chest/stomach/you know what I mean. ^^
I haven't decided an age for him though, sometimes he's just a grown fox wearing a diaper, other times he might be a four year old kit. It all depends on my mood. :3

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
My main fursona is a pig simply because I looked up pet pigs a few years back to see what kind of temperament pigs had and found it to be quite like my own. Pigs are highly intelligent (an adult pig has intelligence roughly equivalent to a 3 year old human, making pigs one of the smartest mammals on earth!) and cleaner than people realize, but they are very haphazard and klutzy. They're stubborn, love to eat, and need pretty much close to constant stimulation so that they always have something to fidget with. I've heard of pet pigs literally tearing holes through drywall because they were bored. (The owners put up cinderblocks to deter the pigs)

I think I'm also developing a babyfursona as well, a tiger named Daisy. I just really like cats, both house-sized and large, but I'm sadly allergic so I can't have one of my own. (To put my allergy in perspective: Petting a cat at any point during the day means I need a thorough shower in the evening regardless of if I'm dirty or not)

TheTapedCrusader

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
My fursona species came out of an Avatar RP with my fiance. Avatar being known for combining random species together, I created Tigerpandas and one thing just kinda led to another. lol

Atty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I only have one 'sona for the most part. Kinda flip flop betewwn big/little with it but its still the same. Unfortunately the way it came about is a bit dark. Backstory is my family is not at all fond of cats. One night near christmas i ws called from my room by my mother to get rid of a cat that, as it was presented to me, was being a nuisance. My mother told me to get my pellet gun...i had to have been about 13. I go outside to find them telling me the cat is under the tree under the car port. i look and see a kitten....a goddamn kitten no more than 10 weeks. White and black and fucking adorable. Being young and not wanting to deal with my parents but not wanting to hurt this kitten i take aim and shoot near it, it runs and thats that...right? No. the next day i hear from the neighbors that their kitten was found under their truck and woundnt come out...it was bleeding...it had to be put down...i had accedentally killed it. My mother tells me this the next day like its my fault, which i guess it was but still. I still feel bad to this day when I think about that incident and Ive always felt that the reason i identify with and took on a feline sona was in some part because of this incident and even more so that ive come to start to accept my cub side...but maybe i put significance where there is none...i have no better explanation...

Last edited:

CrinklesTheBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Wow Atty. That's quite a story. I'm so sorry that you had to endure that. If it's any help, here's a giant fluffy, cuddly, soft, and warm bunny hug. *hugs Atty*

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Mine is a young Luke Skywalker as I am a Star Wars fan. It was drawn by a friend of mine.

CrinklesTheBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Never cared much for Star Wars myself. But I like the idea of your character Zipperless.

Ntd303

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I have always loved wolves... 'nough said as far as species is concerned.

His name, Alexander (Alex) Volvokov, came from a short story I had to write in Freshman English I. Alex was a Russian-German citizen living in pre-WWII Nazi Germany and was trying to escape before war broke out between the Soviet Union and the Nazi Regime. Present day Alex is named after his grandfather, the Alexander in the short story. Alex is currently an American citizen and a member of the U.S. Marines (I had aspirations of joining the Marines, but now know that it would never be a suitable career).

Alex's interests and personality are based loosely on my own, with a few minor changes.

Not much else to say really, other than why I don't have a picture of Alex for my avatar. I am not a very talented artist and currently have no way of commissioning a professionally done icon, so it remains a stock photo for the time being.

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I took inspiration from the 1980s, basically, think pastel suits, neon, and Miami Vice. Kitter is a neon blue fox who has a passion for anything shiny, neon, or jelly and wears pastel suit, wrap around shades, and black and white checks anytime he gets the chance. As for personality, Kitter is a very kind, sweet, and gentle fox who will be there for you in your time of need, be it cassettes coming unraveled, your bag phone running out of charge, or your testorosa breaking down outside Miami, he's got you covered, even If he's just a baby :).

Status
Not open for further replies.