How did I get so Lucky?

PrincessIo

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy
I live with two other people. My fiance, and my best friend of five years. Tonight we all hung out in our living room watching one of my roomies play Tetris. I had my hair in pig tails, was diapered, with a pink onsie, and a purple binky. My bestie told what cute little baby girl I was, my fiance let me call her mama. This is par for the course, I can do this anytime I want to without needing to feel shame. How did I get so lucky?

prizedcoffeecup

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Finding people that completely understand your needs whom you also understand the needs of is rare, but blessed. Well done.

Don't take this for granted, but appreciate it fully and enjoy it fully. There will be times where they need a break from caring for you sometimes, but that's okay.

YbboB

My mommy loves me
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I live with two other people. My fiance, and my best friend of five years. Tonight we all hung out in our living room watching one of my roomies play Tetris. I had my hair in pig tails, was diapered, with a pink onsie, and a purple binky. My bestie told what cute little baby girl I was, my fiance let me call her mama. This is par for the course, I can do this anytime I want to without needing to feel shame. How did I get so lucky?
You sound so cute dressed up like that!! Have fun babygirl 💕🍼😊

DocBrown

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I can't answer but I can speculate. My guess is that you are kind. As the song says, "In the end only kindness matters"