How did diapers and or wetting become something you liked.

ShyatFirst

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I was 8 or 9 years old I was left with a baby sitter. She was a nice girl but as time went on things became different. When ever I had to go pee she always came up with a reason for me to wait ex. "Wait you'll miss this cartoon" or " Finnish this game first". So she didn't force me to wait but tricked and distracted me until I had to go really bad. She would let me go to the bathroom only when a wet spot started to appear on my pants. At first she was like " I wont do anything this time but if you keep wetting your pants I'll have to do something".
One day we were watching some cartoon and I really really had to go and I could feel my self starting to leak. So I bent over trying not to grab myself because then she would know I had to pee. She kept asking what I was doing I said nothing. By then the sting was unbearable and I couldn't help it and my bladder forced a small release. I pulled my shirt over my pants and she kept staring at me. She told me to stand up and I didn't want to. Finally she pulled me off the couch and I completely peed in my pants. She said "I knew this would happen" . I was scared because she made me wait until I wet a little the other times I thought I was in big trouble...and I was. She told me to go to the bed room and wait for her she told me not to sit on anything until she came back. So I stood there and could here a back pack unzipping and her pulling things put. I heard the bathroom sink like she was washing her hands. Then I could here her walking back to the bed room. She had a wash rag and baby powder in one hand and the other hand was behind her back. She said "you understand that you've been wetting your pants the last few times I've been here" I said " but you wouldn't let me go to the bathroom". She responded " you chose to watch cartoons when you needed to pee". She was trying to confuse me because she's the one who tricked me into waiting too long. Any way she told me to take off my pants so I did..and she washed (fondled) me with the wash cloth and then she picked me up and layed me on the bed with one arm she was strong for a girl. I was covering my privates with my hands and she said " since you've been wetting your pants I have no other option than to put a diaper on you then she showed me the diaper from behind her back. She told me to put my feet up and she scooted it under me. Then she told me to move my hands and she was smiling a big smile. She then told me to spread my legs put powder on me and pulled the diaper up over my privates. She put her hand right in the center of my crotch as fastened it around my hips. She then picked me up and carried me into the tv room and held me for a few hrs until it was time for her to leave. She would run her fingers through my hair, press my face into her breasts and I noticed she breathed heavy when she did this. Finally she started to make a wired noizes and her body was jerking as she was holding me. She was sweating and it felt like she was running a fever, I was burning up with her holding me. Then she took the diaper off of me and said "little boys who pee thier pants wear diapers, if you want to wear big boy underwear they have to stay dry. I never told anyone this because I liked what she did, she was my first girl experience since then I 've been attracted to pants wetting and diapers. I don't know if any of you relate to this, I just thought I would share it with you.

• Wow
Reactions: Peesalot, Girlyassboy, BoyLuc and 2 others
Wow! If this story is real your baby sitter was super weird. She definitely shouldn’t have done that and you should have told your parents what happened. She clearly prepared everything for this very moment. How old was she at the time?

I can't remember her age, my step mother was younger than my dad and it was somebody she knew

But she's the one who showed me a different world

Reactions: Blekyss
Was she clearly an adult or more a teenager?

And thats why I've been looking for a community like this so I can see how others were introduced to this

Hakanloaim said:
Was she clearly an adult or more a teenager?
Well...if I had to guess maybe more teenager? I don't know if she was in high school or graduated

You can edit your post if you forget something.

I can't answer your question. As long as I remember I liked diapers.

I definitely don't want this to pose any kind of stigma on women with a diaper fetish. I want to know how this may have happened to her, maybe it was something similar to my experience. I'm here to learn

I can only talk about the things I remember

Reactions: Sidewinder
As far as I can recall i loved getting diapered for bed when i was lil. When my brother was born (i was about 6) i would steal his diapers out of some compulsive desire. Got caught jussabout every time. Cue may years of confusion and self disgust until im about 24, self checkout machines became the thing and I got the guts to drive to another neighbourhood and buy goodnites... Discovered this verry website and read personal stories and experiences until the dregs of the feelbads went away

Reactions: ShyatFirst
Thank you for your input

OMG! That's awful! Was this weird paedo babysitter ever convicted?

If not, you should at least report it to the police in case it helps bring her to justice. How many other children did she abuse?! :eek: Even as a "willing" victim, her actions affected you so severely that you developed a diaper fetish. Just imagine the harm she might have caused to other kids. *shudder*

Reactions: TyphaHare and Drifter
I'm here to learn through others in their fascination with diapers to give me some insight on how it may have started for her.

I had my diaper desires ever since I was potty trained, I remember trying to steal diapers and wear them for a number of years, preschool into the 1st grade, my mom would watch the neighbors toddler and I would sneak a diaper from the bag ( I would get caught) but my feelings for them were always there.
These feelings disappeared from 1-2nd grade so age 6-7 until age 10. I was 10 yrs old when we moved to a new neighborhood (bigger house) and the new next door neighbors had a girl that was a year older then me and a toddler, I quickly became friends with the family and one day the mom called my mom to see if she could watch the baby for a half hour, I guess he was sleeping and the mom had to pick up the older daughter from after school sports or something, anyway my mom couldn't watch the kid and I was volunteered to go over there, do my homework and just make sure the kid was ok (sleeping so not much to do) I got to the house and started my homework on the kitchen table.
After the mom left I figured I would use the bathroom real quick, when I got to the bathroom there was a basket on top of the toilet filled with diapers, all those feelings came rushing back to me, and I couldn't help but take a diaper out of the basket and feel it, next thing I new I was taking my pants down and laying on the bathroom rug pulling the diaper up between me and taping it shut. I specifically remember the tapes fitting the front cover, I was shocked that the diaper fit, it was a pampers size 5 stretch, I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror and had an unbelievable sense of relaxation / self acceptance, diapers were exactly what I wanted. I kind of got scared afterwards and took it off, put the diaper +1 more into my backpack and finished my homework. The neighbor gave me a few dollars for watching the kid and later that week I rode my boke to the super market and with that money + some birthday money I bought my own pack of pampers.
I wore those and luvs until 2000 / 2001 when I had a growth spurt and finally outgrew them, I was a very skinny kid when growing up, I think I was only 100 lbs when I entered high school, but I caught up and then out grew a lot of people.
My then desires kind of went mute through high school with the occasional bag of depends or store brand diapers, the desire totally went away after high school when I entered the military, I did my service for 4 years and got out, I quickly got a good paying job and 2 years later was able to buy my first house, once I got into my house I started back up with abena's then dry 24/7's, It was around 2011 or so when we started getting abdl type diapers and I've been in all kinds of brands ever since.

When I was almost five my father had a major on going legal situation and my mother was away a lot trying to get him released. I was in fear the police was gonna keep him forever. I was at a babysitter's often. One day I had an accident and messed myself. She bathed me and put my clothes in the washer. Somehow there was nothing for me to wear, but she had diapers from someone else she babysat. She put me in a diaper. I cried a lot, but she turned it into a game by talking to me and treating me like I was a toddler. She had me wet and changed
I know I didn't have the emotional intelligence back then, but it got me out of my head and I wasn't in fear I would never see my father again for a while.
She had me back in my laundered clothes before my mother picked me up and it was our secret. On other stays she would often diaper me.

Reactions: Blekyss
You both have been a big help, these stories may give a thorough understanding to others as well thank you for responding.

I was curious about diapers from a very young age. I don't think it fully crystallized until I was moved to really act on it and buy stuff at age 10-11.

My interest in wetting was an afterthought. It took until I got diapers that fit and that wasn't until my 20s when I got out on my own. Once I was wearing diapers that fit properly, it seemed natural enough to experiment with using them and it was fun.

Reactions: mickdl
This is abuse, what she did, making you wait and then tricking you. Then putting you into a diaper. The whole hair thing and her pushing your face into her breasts and stuff like that, totally not cool. I mean it sounds like a dream scenario for some of us but that is straight up abuse from her.

Reactions: TyphaHare
That's why I came here and asking others how it started for them. Hopefully we can learn more on how we all ended up here

Back