How Diapers bring us together....

GermanDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
In the last few weeks that i was reading this forum before i yesterday decided to register,
and now after i made some posts and had a few discussions, i really have to say:

This Community is totally awesome!

Im a really liberal man, and never had any problem with other genders, ethics, religions, orientation, or what so ever,
but as a straight white catholic, i can not remember to ever be really ....don't know how to say it...interested in the life
and point of view of other genders, ethics, etc. In the Society i grow up its just this "tolerate but not care more about it" politic.

But being a part of this community changed this for me, i never thought i could talk to a gay person without this
(sorry im ashamed to even write it) stupid thinking about him being different...(im sorry)
but now as i had done it and will continue to do it i must say i don't had some thoughts about this theme.

I don't know how to put it, i feel like were all the same here. There is no difference between us that has any wight.
im not long a part of this community, but i already got so much love from you guys, i wanted to say thank u.
You are wonderful People and the world could be a little bit better if more people would be like you.

Just look how this brought us all together. All kinds of Humans from different Countrys, Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Asexual, Men, Women, Diverse, Black, White, Latino, Asian,
Christians, Jews, Muslims, Liberals, Democrats, Young, old, Furry's, Adult Babys, Diaper lovers and whatever i have forgotten to list here.

I really hope u don't misunderstand what i wanted to say here. I don't want to offend anyone, just telling my true feelings.

Last edited:

steviet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I enjoy this community so much. As a relatively new member myself, I am coming to grips with who I really am. We are all just people and none of us is perfect. We just happen to like to wear diapers.

GermanDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Its so liberating to have people to talk about this.
i don't know if my family would understand and im way to shy
to talk to them about it, in fact i hope they never find out.

But even if they would someday find out and not instantly condemn me,
i can't imagine about talk with them about this and my interests in it.
I guess it would be something no one would mention very often at best.

GermanDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i bet, i admire your bravery.

I think about this scenario every day, what would i say, what would they say....
but right now im to scared to tell anyone beside you guys.
It goes so far that i use to talk about it in english instead of German,
there are Forums for ABDL in the german internet too, but it feels weird to even use
the german words for Diapers (Windeln) etc.

maybe im just a scaredy cat ^^°

Midwest82

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I think in many ways the struggle for finding yourself and being comfortable being yourself is something that this community shares very closely with the LGBTQ community. Being of both communities it was a long struggle for me to accept my sexuality and an even longer one to be able to say it outloud. And even having been through that before I find the same struggle now talking with my SO about this community and he has been through the same struggle. For both there is a stigma, a fear attached to being found out. Both risk the loss of friends, the loss of family, and general embarrassment. I lost my grandmother out of my life simply because I exist as a gay man. I can only imagine the response if the ABDL side was known. But you hit the nail on the head this community has been absolutely supportive and a great thing to be apart of. I found the same thing once before when I finally accepted myself and starting meeting other gays. And that is something I feel again having joined this site.

Starlight12

Pinkie pie the diaper pie.
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
In the last few weeks that i was reading this forum before i yesterday decided to register,
and now after i made some posts and had a few discussions, i really have to say:

Im a really liberal man, and never had any problem with other genders, ethics, religions, orientation, or what so ever,
but as a straight white catholic, i can not remember to ever be really ....don't know how to say it...interested in the life
and point of view of other genders, ethics, etc. In the Society i grow up its just this "tolerate but not care more about it" politic.

But being a part of this community changed this for me, i never thought i could talk to a gay person without this
(sorry im ashamed to even write it) stupid thinking about him being different...(im sorry)
but now as i had done it and will continue to do it i must say i don't had some thoughts about this theme.

I don't know how to put it, i feel like were all the same here. There is no difference between us that has any wight.
im not long a part of this community, but i already got so much love from you guys, i wanted to say thank u.
You are wonderful People and the world could be a little bit better if more people would be like you.

Just look how this brought us all together. All kinds of Humans from different Countrys, Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Asexual, Men, Women, Diverse, Black, White, Latino, Asian,
Christians, Jews, Muslims, Liberals, Democrats, Young, old, Furry's, Adult Babys, Diaper lovers and whatever i have forgotten to list here.

I really hope u don't misunderstand what i wanted to say here. I don't want to offend anyone, just telling my true feelings.
I totally agree with what you say because ever since I joined this community I have fallen in love with it and I love taking to you all because to me friendships is magic and I wold never give this up for anything.

steviet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i bet, i admire your bravery.

I think about this scenario every day, what would i say, what would they say....
but right now im to scared to tell anyone beside you guys.
It goes so far that i use to talk about it in english instead of German,
there are Forums for ABDL in the german internet too, but it feels weird to even use
the german words for Diapers (Windeln) etc.

maybe im just a scaredy cat ^^°
Very understandable to be scared. I was terrified. I rehearsed what I was going to say for weeks.

steviet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think in many ways the struggle for finding yourself and being comfortable being yourself is something that this community shares very closely with the LGBTQ community. Being of both communities it was a long struggle for me to accept my sexuality and an even longer one to be able to say it outloud. And even having been through that before I find the same struggle now talking with my SO about this community and he has been through the same struggle. For both there is a stigma, a fear attached to being found out. Both risk the loss of friends, the loss of family, and general embarrassment. I lost my grandmother out of my life simply because I exist as a gay man. I can only imagine the response if the ABDL side was known. But you hit the nail on the head this community has been absolutely supportive and a great thing to be apart of. I found the same thing once before when I finally accepted myself and starting meeting other gays. And that is something I feel again having joined this site.
I have often thought that telling my wife that I like to wear diapers is somewhat similar to coming out as gay. Not easy. For me, I only want my wife to accept me. Its no one else's business that I wear diapers at home. I'm so sorry to hear that your grandmother doesn't accept you the way you are.

Midwest82

Est. Contributor
Role
I have often thought that telling my wife that I like to wear diapers is somewhat similar to coming out as gay. Not easy. For me, I only want my wife to accept me. Its no one else's business that I wear diapers at home. I'm so sorry to hear that your grandmother doesn't accept you the way you are.
In my experience they are very similar. It's so hard to get past that first hurdle of just saying it. For a long time my sexuality was the held very closely, even in a relationship, I did not bring it up and my coworkers did not know until I was getting married. The diapers was a bit easier since I only needed to tell one person and not the world, but I still find hard to talk to my SO face to face about it. And thanks. It was hard but on the same hand I don't allow that kind of hatred in my life and it is best in the long run.

Kayleigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I have been married for going on 41 years to my wife. I just recently told her about my diaper life. It was very difficult to say the words out loud.."I like to wear diapers".
How did she react? I hope she is at a minimum understanding. I’m married a bit longer than you and I told her many years ago. She says she understands but does not like it at all. I can wear sometimes although basically I have to keep it under wraps. i guess it could be worse. Good luck.

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby

I totally get it. I am a very conservative individual as well. When I finally gave this up, that is, told my wife and she totally accepted me. I realized that there was no way that I could continue to be as judgemental as I had become about other peoples choices and life styles... how completely hypocritical that would be. So although other peoples choices or orientations might not be mine, I can no longer criticize, as wearing diapers and being cared for in others eyes must seem just as odd. It really does come down to the person. As the expression goes, "you can not judge the book by the cover".

steviet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
How did she react? I hope she is at a minimum understanding. I’m married a bit longer than you and I told her many years ago. She says she understands but does not like it at all. I can wear sometimes although basically I have to keep it under wraps. i guess it could be worse. Good luck.
Yesterday, I went for a walk with my wife. We were both in a relaxed mood, so it was a perfect opportunity for me to talk about diapers. Its been a year since I told her of my life long affair as an AB/DL. I so badly want to be open and honest and transparent, I asked her why she has never inquired about my diaper side. Her resonse shut the conversation down immediately...."I thought you had that under control. I never want to see them or see you in them". I thanked her for being so direct. I know where I stand....alone.

Midwest82

Est. Contributor
Role
Her resonse shut the conversation down immediately...."I thought you had that under control. I never want to see them or see you in them". I thanked her for being so direct. I know where I stand....alone.
It is very unfortunate she reacted that way and I'm sorry that she rejected you outright. From my experience a response like that means end of discussion, my mind is made up, and it will never be changed. It does not mean it can't be, just unlikely to. You can try to bring it up and at least get everything off your chest. Perhaps she might listen, but you are going to know how she would respond better than me. It is a very hard struggle to be yourself and accept yourself when those that you care about feel so strongly about your existence. I can very much relate to what you are going through. It is a hard struggle to find balance. Those that find balance in these situations can move past them. Those that can't have two choices be miserable or remove the negativity from your life. I suspect finding balance would be your likely choice as the other two are much harder to deal with. Just remember you are not alone you have this community to still be your outlet and support.

steviet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It is very unfortunate she reacted that way and I'm sorry that she rejected you outright. From my experience a response like that means end of discussion, my mind is made up, and it will never be changed. It does not mean it can't be, just unlikely to. You can try to bring it up and at least get everything off your chest. Perhaps she might listen, but you are going to know how she would respond better than me. It is a very hard struggle to be yourself and accept yourself when those that you care about feel so strongly about your existence. I can very much relate to what you are going through. It is a hard struggle to find balance. Those that find balance in these situations can move past them. Those that can't have two choices be miserable or remove the negativity from your life. I suspect finding balance would be your likely choice as the other two are much harder to deal with. Just remember you are not alone you have this community to still be your outlet and support.
Thank you for understanding. That's what makes this community invaluable. People like yourself who get it. Because of the virus, my wife and I are both at home for who knows how long. My diapers and plastic pants are hidden away and I'm aching to put them on.😥

Midwest82

Est. Contributor
Role
Thank you for understanding. That's what makes this community invaluable. People like yourself who get it. Because of the virus, my wife and I are both at home for who knows how long. My diapers and plastic pants are hidden away and I'm aching to put them on.😥
That is a very rough spot for sure. Do you have a garage or workshop you could sneak off to for a bit or is that to risky? Keep your head up as best as possible and just think of how wonderful it will be to put them on finally at last. Happy thoughts your way. 😢

jocastacicely95

Incontinent since 19
Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Nappies brought me closer to my dad whom I never had a good relationship until how he bought me nappies and helped me with the challenge,, even though I still complain about it.

steviet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That is a very rough spot for sure. Do you have a garage or workshop you could sneak off to for a bit or is that to risky? Keep your head up as best as possible and just think of how wonderful it will be to put them on finally at last. Happy thoughts your way. 😢
Unfortunately, I don't. I'm OK though. I have pretty healthy self confidence so will get through this. There are far more difficult things in life that others I know are going through, like cancer and end of life situations. I appreciate your thoughts very much!