How dangerous is diaper rash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

santa22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know that diaper rash can hurt, but i'm wondering just how dangerous can it be?

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
If not treated and became an open sore you could end up with septicemia , but that's rare

PFD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I don't think it's dangerous. It's a bother, however, and the best "cure" is prevention. Once you get it, try some kind of cream; I like "Triple Paste." Try using hydrogen peroxide several times a day, too. Use the cream as a preventative. And keep yourself clean.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If we're talking nappy rash. I may hav the wrng nd o the stik (that can hapN wiv me sometmes) but it seems to be LK ths with me...yes I've had nappy rash in fact one time so bad I did get two small sores close to each other but even that bout of rash went away...admitedly sometimes I hav needn't creams and talc but sometimes it's just come and then gone agen about three days later with no input from my end (concernN my end ha ha). Am I just lukE - shood we all just put up with the problem unless it's ridic' painful - coz to say it agen (possibly) there have been times where lets say on a monday I've been LK 'hmmm I'm a bit itchy downstairs but I won't do NEthng coz it'll B gon pritE soon' and then 3/4 days latR low and Bhold problem so non-existant it's LK it was nevR there. If you've got it lite try doN nothN - if U got it bad...gd luk. BMS

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Not really dangerous as much as irritating, unless you exacerbate it to the point where you get open sores. But you'll know when to take a break and treat it before that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.