How cold is it where you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Florida and it's currently 73. It's been as high as 85 over the last week. With the cold front coming through in a day or two; the high is supposed to be around 57 which will be a nice change.

Up until a couple days ago, it was around 45-50 degrees F in Southern California. Thankfully, the temperature has now picked up and we're now in the high 60s and low 70s.

My hometown in NOVA experienced 1 to 2 inches of snowfall yesterday morning, and I had to shovel my driveway and the sidewalk that leads to my front door. Right now it's like 27 degrees Fahrenheit.

Duality said:
14 degrees here, it warmed up from 12 feeling like negative 12. Two feet of Snow in first six hours. Fuck this.

Where abouts are you?

Here in Eastern Kentucky it's pretty cold. My phone is telling me sixteen degrees but I'm sure with the wind-chill it is even worse. There's a light dusting of snow, but I wish it would snow more so I could play in it! As long as it's cleared up by Saturday. The drive back to Morehead will be taxing as it is.

Super cold! We here in Flagstaff, Arizona just got a big big snowstorm recently! It's not so bad today, and the snows finally almost all melted! My um.. the internet says that the average high is 42.5 F (5.8 C) and the average low is 17.3 F (−8.2 C) for this month! So I guess that's the best way of saying the "usual" temperature around here! It lots of times get colder too! It was 1 degree F just a week or so ago! It says the record low was −30 F (−34 C) that sounds really cold!

Arietta said:
Super cold! We here in Flagstaff, Arizona just got a big big snowstorm recently! It's not so bad today, and the snows finally almost all melted! My um.. the internet says that the average high is 42.5 F (5.8 C) and the average low is 17.3 F (−8.2 C) for this month! So I guess that's the best way of saying the "usual" temperature around here! It lots of times get colder too! It was 1 degree F just a week or so ago! It says the record low was −30 F (−34 C) that sounds really cold!
That's why I'm glad the UK has the Gulf stream effect on our weather

Right now in maine it is 15F and tonight it will be -19F and tomorrow it will be 2F. Is it summer yet?

To.o.o.o.o.o freaking cold! It is currently (2pm central daylight standard confusing time) 18 degrees, with a wind chill of -5 F. and this is the Ozarks, where it doesn't ordinarily get this cold! :cold2:

It is currently 2° here in Jacksonville, Illinois. It's supposed to get down to -3° tonight

I like this old saying. "Colder than a well diggers arse" or "cold enough to freeze the ba**s off a brass monkey"

Nashville is 9 deg and going down to 6 by morning. Our first deep freeze event. Oh joy.

going down to zero degrees with 35mph winds tonight in Bethlehem, Pantymania - home of the TeddyCon

-6°F with a windchill of -17° over here in northeastern Illinois. At the time of this post, I've been inside my house for about an hour now and my nose is still really cold.

I need a kotatsu ;~;

A nice 74 F in the desert southwest. :)

It is almost 11:30 PM Wednesday, and here in Southeastern New Hampshire where I am, it is ~ -10 degrees F.

-18 F with a windchill of -39 F

caitianx said:
It is almost 11:30 PM Wednesday, and here in Southeastern New Hampshire where I am, it is ~ -10 degrees F.

About the same here around Hillsborough. Don't you live in Salem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back