How cold is it where you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illinoise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
It's supposed to be 2 above here in the St. Louis area Wednesday. We don't often see temps that cold here. How bad is it supposed to get where you live?

(No doubt, the Aussies on here will now be telling us how hot it is down there. LOL

Similar temperatures in the UK. It's been hovering above zero mostly, and dipping under overnight every now-and-then. Not as bad as it could be.

Portland, Oregon was 50F today, warm even by our standards.

In North Texas it's 38F now and supposed to drop to around 30F overnight.

well here in good ol' new england after a warm springlike summer the temperature will be dropping to the single digits this week and winter proper begins :sad:

I think it's about 27-ish where I live right now.

nray999 said:
Portland, Oregon was 50F today, warm even by our standards.

A cross the Columbia river it was 56F and it has been raining pretty good for the last two days.

The Cascade range is protecting us for now, and the Pacific Ocean is warming for an El Neno.

Like soupy says here in New England the weather is like a yo-yo but it has always been like that. “If you don't like the weather in New England now, just wait a few minutes.” That was Mark Twain in 1910 so quit blaming Al Gore and global warming.

Yep...about 28 here .... Shorts and tshirt.... Oh did I mention Celsius?
Cheer up northerners, the sun will come out again. :)

ozbub said:
Yep...about 28 here .... Shorts and tshirt.... Oh did I mention Celsius?
Cheer up northerners, the sun will come out again. :)

Great, now you make us have do math to get that in Farhrenheit. :educate::biggrin:

82.4 F, wow, that would be nice.

egor said:
A cross the Columbia river it was 56F and it has been raining pretty good for the last two days.

The Cascade range is protecting us for now, and the Pacific Ocean is warming for an El Neno.

Down in Eugene it was about 48 and cloudy, but dry

It may have hit 50 f. today in Central Virginia, but tomorrow and the next day we're supposed to go down to single digits. I hate cold weather, and yes, I'm blaming this solely on Al Gore, and if not him, then our weatherman.

15°F with a windchill of -5°F near Akron OH at work today. Calling for 6" of snow tonight and tomorrow

Pretty cold tonight 16°F ~ -8.8°C with a windchill of -6°F ~ -21°C South of Boston, MA. No snow, just cold.

Well looks like it might just about tip the 100F mark tomorrow.....:( too hot for me. I'll be thinking of all you cool snow bunnies.

Right now it's 19°F. Great weather to snuggle in my footed jammies and surround myself with warm, soft, huggable plushies.

About 6deg C here in uk

From the great white north frozen tundra of Northern Michigan we aint getting above 10 degrees for a week! its bloody cold old fashioned winter has blessed us with a vengeance in January 2015 its cold out there folks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back