How can I wear large diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mintyfluff

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi guys, I happen to have the luck of having a urinary incontinent sibling who wears diapers! This makes it pretty easy for me to get diapers without anyone knowing as when no one is around I can just sneak into their room and dash back to mine with a few diapers in my hands! There is one problem though, they are size large and I am size small, when I have attempted to wear the diapers before I have ended up leaking and found out that most of the diaper is still dry! Does anyone know a way that I can get some more use out of these diapers?

Even if you try to tape them as tight as you can, the legs are still going to be too wide and not fit, hence causing leaks. You also shouldn't be stealing diapers; they're expensive, and it's stealing, hence it's wrong, especially when they don't even fit you. Save some money and buy some yourself that will actually fit instead of stealing.

Just in addition, I'm not sure what the reason you're living with an older urinary incontinent sibling is but if you're under 18 that would be against the terms of use of this forum--in case you weren't aware; if you aren't all good

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewis Badger, rennecfox, Deleted member 45803 and 1 other person
Gain weight. Alternatively, buy your own and stop stealing.

Reactions: Sheepies, Deleted member 45803, Deleted member 47221 and 2 others
Stealing diapers isn't cool, buy diapers that fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheepies, Deleted member 45803, Deleted member 47221 and 1 other person
Vic92 said:
Gain weight
Not a healthy option to gain enough weight to go up two sizes for the purpose of wearing much less stolen diapers. Don't do this

Reactions: Deleted member 45803 and Jonnythepony
Buy some GoodNites or other size small diapers.

Your sibling needs those diapers please don't take them

Reactions: Lewis Badger
Thanks for the moral compass from everyone who jumped on the "stealing" band wagon.

Now for some advice.:

If they're to large taping them up may not help. You'll need to go out and get the right size for a better fit.

You can try wearing other underwear over it to hold it more snug to the shape of your body.

Topex said:
Not a healthy option to gain enough weight to go up two sizes for the purpose of wearing much less stolen diapers. Don't do this
Gee, you think? I don't think Vic92 was being serious.

Bellybag58 said:
Gee, you think? I don't think Vic92 was being serious.
Don't know as I'm completely unable to catch sarcasm, but this isn't something unheard of and I wouldn't put it past someone desperate enough to try this

Reactions: mayhem
Gaining weight wouldn't be too unhealthy if you turn it into muscle

Reactions: mayhem
mintyfluff said:
Hi guys, I happen to have the luck of having a urinary incontinent sibling who wears diapers! This makes it pretty easy for me to get diapers without anyone knowing as when no one is around I can just sneak into their room and dash back to mine with a few diapers in my hands! There is one problem though, they are size large and I am size small, when I have attempted to wear the diapers before I have ended up leaking and found out that most of the diaper is still dry! Does anyone know a way that I can get some more use out of these diapers?
As a person with urinary IC who has had a DL sibling steal their diapers, DONT. He still owes me 2 packs of diapers that he stole and I’m still angry about it. Buy your own diapers. They’re expensive to keep up with when you need them.

Topex said:
Don't know as I'm completely unable to catch sarcasm, but this isn't something unheard of and I wouldn't put it past someone desperate enough to try this
"I'm completely unable to catch sarcasm" really? (This is not sarcasm.)

Get your own.

Bellybag58 said:
Yes. I don't know why but my whole life I can be sarcastic, I know how it works, but whenever someone is sarcastic 9 times out of 10 I just don't

Last edited:
Bellybag58 said:

Autism?

Topex said:
Nope. My mother had me tested

So traits then or something similar to it.

mintyfluff said:

This seems suspicious, how old are you? There are many factors to this, you probably shouldn't be stealing diapers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back