Miauki

I'm a big pokemon fan
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
When I want to urinate in my diaper my own body refuses to do it, how do I stop it from refusing?

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Get to the point were you can't hold it anymore. If you need to go to the bathroom in the morning that's the best time to do it.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult and Miauki

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I was first getting started, I would walk to the restroom and stand in front of the toilet as if I was actually peeing into the toilet. Th is should help get the flow going. Then once you get used to it, it should be easier to start wetting your diaper other places.

Reactions: Straycatz, chiaochai, Cottontail and 1 other person

BlameBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
PaddedInHaslet said:
When I was first getting started, I would walk to the restroom and stand in front of the toilet as if I was actually peeing into the toilet. Th is should help get the flow going. Then once you get used to it, it should be easier to start wetting your diaper other places.
I guess I was a natural it just free flowed right into my diapers. I never looked back and couldn't careless of what people think when I'm home

Reactions: Miauki

Miauki

I'm a big pokemon fan
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Thanks a lot for the advice guys! ✨ I will try each one of them

BlameBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Miauki said:
Thanks a lot for the advice guys! ✨ I will try each one of them
I wouldn't try mine it has interesting results in the morning.. I'll stop right there now haha

Reactions: Miauki

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My advice is to lean over the sink and run warm water over your hands. That should get you started ;)

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Miauki said:
When I want to urinate in my diaper my own body refuses to do it, how do I stop it from refusing?
I second the "do it in the bathroom" suggestion. In addition, you might try standing in the bathtub or shower while wearing only a diaper--make it so that if you leak, nothing "bad" can possibly happen. It's funny how much of a mental block this can be. I definitely struggled with it myself.

BlameBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
If you don't want to pee in your diapers just take a warm shower in one it's fun until you have a diaper full of warm water :/

BlameBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
16 once of body temperature water can do the trick and if you want to add yellow food coloring be my guest. I wouldn't do it because personally I've heard to many things about food dye that scare the hell out of me

Last edited:

Miauki

I'm a big pokemon fan
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
BlameBaby said:
I wouldn't try mine it has interesting results in the morning.. I'll stop right there now haha
curiosity kills me

Reactions: KindaOlde

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I started I had to stand at the toilet like I was using it. Now it's just relax and go.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I know this sounds counterintuitive, but having a very full bladder can make peeing difficult, so try to pee your diaper when the urge first appears rather than waiting. I'm not saying you're doing that however. But sometimes people think they can finally wet their diaper if they really really have to go and that can make things more difficult rather than easier.

Reactions: Miauki and LePew