How can I "GO" while standing in front of people discreetly/easily

Racingmatt550

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Title says it all ^^. I got moments where I get a real bad urge to pee/poop but can't get away from a discussion to get more privacy. I dont want it to seem obvious when I'm "peeing or slightly pooping to get some relief until I can get away to finish. I know my diaper can hold it fine so that isnt an issue.

Reactions: TheWolfEmperor
you should practice on your own, recite some conversation in your room when you're home alone. see if you can simultaneously talk and go at the same time.

Practice practice practice. It came a little easier for me in that I'm a bedwetter and diapered at night,. I don't need diapers during the day but love to wear them and wet them.

Last edited:
Reactions: chamberpot
I can pee without anyone knowing, I wouldn’t poop unless you really had to or have no control.

Just let go lol I don’t have any control over that as my bladder was ruptured in a auto accident . Soooooo 🤷🏼‍♂️ I never ever go #2 yukie

another possible way i just thought of is to eat things that would normally make you have to go real bad and that would help make it even easier to get used to going discretely. for me it would be foods like milk and saucy foods, things that make me need to use the bathroom sooner than other foods would. so if you know of foods that dont agree with you, give that a shot as well.

Racingmatt550 said:
Title says it all ^^. I got moments where I get a real bad urge to pee/poop but can't get away from a discussion to get more privacy. I dont want it to seem obvious when I'm "peeing or slightly pooping to get some relief until I can get away to finish. I know my diaper can hold it fine so that isnt an issue.

How long have you actually been wearing and using diapers?

We have been toilet trained and to revert back to accidents takes a retraining time that involves both cognitive and sphincter retraining to undue the years of socially acceptable behavior. I can wet my diapers in a normal conversation while at work without a problem. I advise against messing your diaper while in a conversation simply out of courtesy to the general public. As said in prior posts above, practice.

it just takes practice practice practice, I don't mess around people but I can pee anywhere at any level of activity,, I get the urge i pee simple as that for me after years of doing it

Everything in due time. It will happen.

TheWolfEmperor said:
How long have you actually been wearing and using diapers?
About a week now.

Racingmatt550 said:
About a week now.

That's why you're not comfortable yet. I started when I was fifteen and it was almost a year before I could pee in public with confidence. Incidentally, pooping was a lot easier.

It does take time, I wold stop and stare in a shop window, seeing nothing but peeing OK, eventually it became easier, I can pee when holding a conversation with someone, but no messing though. And of course with the occasional bouts of incontinence I have no choice to pee.

You just gotta practice and get past that mental block, unfortunately for me I have a block when someone is standing near me to pee even without wearing a nappy.

Reactions: RadioactiveSquirrel and bounduptoplease
If you are wearing a diaper you can trust it makes it easier but it takes time especially if you are not incontinent, when it happens dont react just carry on what you were doing before you started to pee. Its been 5 years for me and my body releases anytime any where but its still an interesting feeling when it happens as Im the only one who knows Im peeing even when surrounded by people.

Bowel movements are harder to hide when they happen same rule dont react just excuse your self quickly and go change right away unfortunately people may notice the bowel accident :(

Like others say practice. You can stand in front of a full mirror in your house and practice why I say a mirror is so like someone staring you in the face. But it really just comes down to are you able to relax if you simply relax your bladder muscles your body would do the rest you don't really need to push to pee.

So next time you feel the urge to pee to stand up and relax it might take a few minutes when once you are able to you should have no problem.

Now for messing that's more difficult for many reasons our bodies are not meant to poop standing up. You may have heard Squad in his best position obviously you can't just do that in front of other people so your diet comes in effect we're softer movements are easier when you're standing up but usually smell worse and have a high risk of diaper rash. Use desitin to proved rash and for smell you can get a pill that usually has active charcoal in it that will stop the smell but side effects from that can happen it's usually used for when someone ingests something that could be poisonous the charcoal will suck up the poison but that also works on medication and nutrients from your food so you can in the end if you use it at a daily basis starve your body from the nutrients and or prevent your medicines if you have any from entering your system.

Another way to prevent the smell is to eat something that will cover it up like peppermint gum but that also has possible risks. In short mess in public is not the best choice and you might just have to excuse yourself.

Racingmatt550 said:
About a week now.

Patience, grasshopper! You must have patience!

Seriously though, just give it time.

As I pointed out in another post, I act like I'm reading something. This works best when you're in a store. I love Barnes & Noble!

Back