How can i go number two in my diapers

link2019

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Sissy
I want to go number two in my diapers but I don’t like to have stomach cramps when I use laxatives and I don’t want to do the marshmallow trick or the oatmeal trick so I’m open for suggestions

Reactions: Chosen, kleeva5, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
Wait until you naturally 'have to go' ?
Have more fiber + water in your diet ?
Drink small amounts of food grade mineral oil ?

I do not understand the issues you are having ... you can not force yourself to naturally mess if there is no mess available in your lower bowels .

Last edited:
Reactions: soaker86, JackandJill, DprEffect and 2 others
I kinda want to force it out

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KitsuneFox
link2019 said:
I kinda want to force it out
Forcing yourself to go is super unhealthy and honestly can make you sick. Also overuse of laxatives can make you sick. Also don’t stick random things in your butt...especially food. That stuff is NOT meant to go there.

Last edited:
Reactions: onecho, BobbiSueEllen and KitsuneFox
Do NOT force it out, this could give you haemorrhoids, anal fissures, make you bleed and even pop a blood vessel. Seriously not a good idea, nor is taking loads of laxatives, that can really mess (no pun intended) you up. Just let it come naturally, it feels much better. If you want the babyish feel maybe go hide in a corner while you do it or if you're busy with something, stop for a few seconds, push it out and continue as if nothing happened.

Reactions: AJFan2020, JackandJill, BobbiSueEllen and 4 others
Two words: Taco Bell. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: AJFan2020, Jonnythepony, WanderingToddler and 17 others
Just let it come naturally and don’t push it, I like the idea of pooping in the corner or behind something like a toddler in secret.

You have to just let it come out it will take around 3-5 minutes to fully come out cause you have to relax you sphincter and let the poop slip out. Once out enjoy the bulge in the back of your nappy it’s so nice (IMO)

Reactions: russell100, DiaperLuver06, CookieMonstah and 1 other person
Hmm, I'm going to assume from your post that you have messed your diaper in the past, but only been able to do so with laxatives, and you don't want to have to use laxatives to poop in your diaper? If that's correct, then I'm going to assume you're trying to do it from a sitting position (like your on the toilet, but probably on your computer chair). Unlike a toilet, which has only free space under your bum, sitting on a diaper has loads of compression acting against your bum, so it'll be difficult to mess that way, unless your poo is quite soft/runny.

I see other people saying to "hide in a corner like a toddler" to do your business, but they're forgetting the most important thing: squatting. Squatting out in the open is how our species pooped for thousands of years before we developed the outhouse/flush toilet, and it's how our bowels are accustomed to be able to easily pass poo. If you're having trouble pooping your diaper, and you're not using a squatting position, then try that, and see how it works for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Straycatz, WillFord384, Poopygamer and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
Two words: Taco Bell. ;)
:ROFLMAO: LOL. "The nuclear option."

To the OP's question (and as others have said): Relax and wait until you really need to go. Pooping should be a thing of opportunity, not something you work at.

• Haha
Reactions: AJFan2020, BobbiSueEllen, Wearing247 and 3 others
Just squat and relax? If being able to actually have a bowel movement is the issue, perhaps crouching might help? I actually find it much easier to have BMs in my diaper, compared to waiting to use the toilet. With a diaper, I can just go at the first urge. Sometimes when I hold it in and get to a toilet, I no longer feel the need to go, and then I either have to sit there and wait or hold it in even longer.

Reactions: WillFord384 and BobbiSueEllen
Wait until you’re really strongly feeling the urge to go, and also have to sneeze at the same time. Relax your sphincter and sneeze.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I agree with all the suggestions made. If you are not used to messing a diaper, it takes a little practice to both mentally and physically overcome and over-ride the years of socially acceptable potty training. Relax, practice, and enjoy. For me, it is one of the free and simple pleasures of life. , and I respect those who find messing disgusting. No judging here.

So...Wetting in a diaper with ease takes practice, right? Well, going poop in your diaper takes MORE practice. I get up at 4:15 am just to drink a cup of coffee so I CAN poop my diaper before I go to work. It’s normal for me to do this. I actually enjoy the ritual of cleaning up and washing myself afterwards. Those times I have to go #2 like an adult is disappointing. I actually feel bad about using a toilet for that nowadays.

Reactions: WillFord384, theancientmariner and CrinklingCajun
link2019 said:
I want to go number two in my diapers but I don’t like to have stomach cramps when I use laxatives and I don’t want to do the marshmallow trick or the oatmeal trick so I’m open for suggestions
Drinking coffee and cream will help.

Reactions: TyphaHare
For me eating kiwis (peeled & sliced obviously) or sultanas or drinking "real" orange juice (from freshly squeezed oranges) or eating certain high fibre brown bread/ sconces generally guarantees an almost uncontrollable bulky mess/poo within a few hours or definitely the next day...
NOTE: Use caution as some people are allergic to certain fruits/foods..

For years I'd go to a local sausage place because I knew I'd be pooping soon (Polock Johnny's for you other Baltimorons). Dulcolax suppositories work pretty well for me.

For me, all I have to do is buy a 20 piece nugget from McDicks and by the time im on the last one ill need to go!! 100% works everytime!!

• Haha
Reactions: Chosen, BobbiSueEllen and LilxFawn
dltyty said:
For me, all I have to do is buy a 20 piece nugget from McDicks and by the time im on the last one ill need to go!! 100% works everytime!!
Omg me and my husband call McDonalds McDicks too 🤣🤣🤣. Sorry, that just made me laugh. I didn’t know anyone else called it that

• Haha
Reactions: Chosen, BobbiSueEllen and dltyty
let it happen naturally

Reactions: AJFan2020, russell100, DiaperedWeeb97 and 1 other person
Back