How bad will it get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Well, if your sister has already moved on to using other words, and has no clue the meaning or infliction of the word 'fag' or 'faggot', then she is pretty ignorant, and you shouldn't trust the validity of anything she says, at least concerning those two words. I think the most likely reason she ever started was because she heard them somewhere else, and felt like saying them just because (believe me I've done this sooo many times when I was young-er).

On that tangent, a lot of people use 'catchwords' or whatever you call them. They're a bit like memes, sort of. The good thing, in a way, is that they lose their meaning after a while. It only takes so long before people get bored with their new fashions and want to move on to something else. Glad to see that's what happened (if I read everything right).

psh..faggot.
I realize you're most likely joking, but we really don't appreciate that here. It's hard to understand who you're talking to, and what you're talking about. Are you calling his sister a faggot for doing the same to him, or what? Either way, because of the topic of this certain thread, that was really insensitive and tactless. Please respect the feelings of other people here and don't do something like that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.