How bad will it get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
My sister I counted I think it was 5 times today called me a faggot or fag. This got me intensely mad each time, I told her never to use that word around me again, she doesn't even know what it means, and she doesn't know I'm gay. This has been happening for about 3 months now, and I'm tired of it. She's one of those girls who follows the crowd because she thinks it's the cool thing to do, I can't stand her.... My family isn't Christian but at the age of 7 she was all like "OMG IM CHRISTIAN!!!!" Because her friends were and she thought it was cool, she didn't even know any Christian religion at that point and had never even been to church.

And every kid at my school uses the word fag or gay in a bad way. It's so messed up no gay people ever hurt anyone, in fact these people hurt us... I'm sorry but I've had enough with all these people going crazy over someone being gay, then they think that lesbians are so hot, yet they are just like gays -.-.... Seriously what is up with that... Then girls on like girls gone wild and stuff disgrace homosexuality even more by making out with each other and raping each other on live elevision even though they are straight.

I think that anyone who is supportive of the gay community and is straight is the best person in the world and that you should get 9999999 metals.

Sorry this was more of a flaming thread to remove stress. Post whatever you think here I guess.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
My little sister(13) thinks its funny to call me gay or fag all the time also. Though i'm not gay it still makes me quite mad.

I can say i'm guilty of calling something gay in a negative way but most kids don't even mean it in a derogatory way.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Welcome to a world full of tools and ignorance, and things will get better.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
yeah I know what u mean, I'm in fact guilty of it 2 when I was 9 I used it the most, but that was because I didn't even know what a gay was back then -.- I don't really care about someone calling me gay, I mean even some of my friends call me gay, none that actually know I'm gay of course i only told that to my friends that were the most accepting. What i really hate is the word faggot, I CANT STAND THAT WORD! It gets on my nerves so much. Too me thats about 99999999 times worse than someone using the f word. That's why I hate walking the halls of my classroom or even going through the mall, because I hear it all over.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
yeah I know what u mean, I'm in fact guilty of it 2 when I was 9 I used it the most, but that was because I didn't even know what a gay was back then -.- I don't really care about someone calling me gay, I mean even some of my friends call me gay, none that actually know I'm gay of course i only told that to my friends that were the most accepting. What i really hate is the word faggot, I CANT STAND THAT WORD! It gets on my nerves so much. Too me thats about 99999999 times worse than someone using the f word. That's why I hate walking the halls of my classroom or even going through the mall, because I hear it all over.

Meh, it's just a word, shrug it off and move on. People are idiots, that's never going to change.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
My sister I counted I think it was 5 times today called me a faggot or fag. This got me intensely mad each time, I told her never to use that word around me again, she doesn't even know what it means, and she doesn't know I'm gay. This has been happening for about 3 months now, and I'm tired of it. She's one of those girls who follows the crowd because she thinks it's the cool thing to do, I can't stand her.... My family isn't Christian but at the age of 7 she was all like "OMG IM CHRISTIAN!!!!" Because her friends were and she thought it was cool, she didn't even know any Christian religion at that point and had never even been to church.
With all do respect Samaki I hate people like your sister. Constently worrying about what others are doing and what they think rather then forming their own opionion; and the thing that scares me is that your sister is like 25% of America that are basicly thinking "I don't give a crap what's going on, can you give me an opinion because i'm to stupid and lazy to develup one of my own." Finaly to add one more thing if I would you I would fight back but even though I would be very tempted to hit her I would killer with my own intalect, smartness always domonates over stupidudy.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
On another note, Samaki, shes just a little kid. (I'm assuming) If she was only 7 when she said she was Christian what is the big deal? She was a little kid, who was being influenced by her friends. Frankly, your parents should be stepping in. Saying "Look Samaki-Sister, a Christian is bla bla bla..." explaining it to her. Same with the word "faggot." The more you whine "QUIT ITTTTT" the more she is going to do it, becuase she knows it's bothering you. Tell your parents, thats what they are there for. Then your parents should sit down with her and explain what faggot really means.

Srssly.

My brother decided, a couple weeks ago he was going to call me a "whore." Why? Because he was mad at me and probably heard it on some tv show or from one of his friends. He had no clue what it means, so my mom explained it, we haven't heard it since.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
My sister calls me all kinds of stuff (including faggot), but it's more of cute brother/sister thing we have going on. I just reply with something equally as offensive, it's all in good fun.

I'm assuming that your sister is pretty young (and so replying with "Shut the **** up you big fat bitch" would be inappropriate), so this might be an actual problem. I agree with Mandi, tell your parents, and have them explain what it means and why it shouldn't be used.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My brother and friends make gay jokes at me all the time and even though they dont know I am I don't let it bother me and I just go along with it. People im not friends with though it annoys me.

X

xdeadx

Yea I've seen it as well. My sister is in elementry school and when we were walking to the pool with one of her 7 year old friends my sister did something sorta silly and the girl said, "That's Gay..." I looked at her like she was crazy because it wasn't anything homosexual but I guess people use gay as like another term for stupid around here.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Yeah, faggot is a really strong word. I never react when someone says it, and it'd be smart if you didn't either if you don't want to be discovered. Of course the circumstances are different for the two of us, so you should probably ask yourself about how you think your parents would react if they found out, and go from there. I probably wouldn't advise coming out earlier than your junior year if you don't want to hear about it that much. Sophomores tend to be rather immature.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
My brother and friends make gay jokes at me all the time and even though they dont know I am I don't let it bother me and I just go along with it. People im not friends with though it annoys me.
That's pretty much the same with me, I'm not too bothered when I know its all in good humour, its when people use it as a serious offence that it bothers me. The word 'gay' etc is often used amongst younger people as an offence but I find its rarely used to actually put some one down, often just as a 'funny' word to use in the situation amongst friends(hey, simple things please simple minds). I do however totally object to it being used with the intention to properly offend someone, likewise, I think people need to be aware that even just using it as a joke can in some situations upset someone (especially in the case of children who can take things to heart and someone who's confused about their sexuality).

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
That's pretty much the same with me, I'm not too bothered when I know its all in good humour, its when people use it as a serious offence that it bothers me. The word 'gay' etc is often used amongst younger people as an offence but I find its rarely used to actually put some one down, often just as a 'funny' word to use in the situation amongst friends(hey, simple things please simple minds). I do however totally object to it being used with the intention to properly offend someone, likewise, I think people need to be aware that even just using it as a joke can in some situations upset someone (especially in the case of children who can take things to heart and someone who's confused about their sexuality).
Agreed Tom, Gay is just becoming another word for stupid and is somewhat becoming just oneof those words you can just throw around, I even remeber people using the word gay I think when I was around 6 or 7 but it wasn't used as much as it is today.

I find it supid that things are coming to this but I have learned to accept it but one thing I will not accept is the word "faggot". I don't care who you are that is one word that you can just go throwing around.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I call people gay and fags all the time...I could care less if they really are gay or not, because it's just a word...People shouldn't go saying that it's wrong that another definition for gay is stupid, since originally gay meant happy...It's just another slang-type insult that is for the generation...Such as when calling people "square" was an insult...If you get all worked up about it, then people might get suspicious that you really are gay, and I don't know if you want people knowing that yet

Samaki

Contributor
Role
well like I said I don't really get worked over the word gay, but I do get worked up over the word fag, I don't show it in public, but I don't want someone in my family using that word.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't think I ever used the word faggot since to me it sounds really odd. I have called people gay before and I have known plenty of gay friends. Anyways its better you don't react to be being called a faggot since then the person will know it sets you off. Anyways today's age is a lot better then back in the 80's or 90's if you are gay. Of course still expect to get odd looks from like 98% of the public when your having PDA "Public Displays of Affection".

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The problem with the word "faggot" is that it is perceived in much the same way that the "n" word is. It's offensive. It should be offensive to straight people, and it often is to gay people, unless used by other gays with one another, just like the n word. If someone calls me faggot, we're going to have a confrontation. I may be getting on in age, but I can still lift a couple hundred pounds. Don't tread on me!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Faggot actually means a bundle of sticks...So if you think it means gay, then you are just doing the same thing that people have done by saying gay means stupid...

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I find it supid that things are coming to this but I have learned to accept it but one thing I will not accept is the word "faggot". I don't care who you are that is one word that you can just go throwing around.
Except when you're starting a fire.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't know, "faggot" doesn't bother me, probably because I've been called one like a million times. Usually I come back with, "Hey can I suck you off?" I freak them out, and they leave me alone. I really don't care if they think I'm actually a "faggot" or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.