how bad do you get the urge to masturbate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i've stopped masturbating for a few days now and it's such an intense feeling. my whole body feels like it's throbbing every so often. my blood is coursing all the way down and then back up into my ears. i have to mentally clear my head and breathe deeply to get the urges to stop. it sucks.
my question is how often do you masturbate and have you ever tried stopping for a decent length of time? how did you feel after or even during?

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hmm, I used to do it one or more times per day. I guess that was just puberty though because now I hardly ever do it. I do it maybe once a month, probably less than that

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
I used to do it three times a day @[email protected] Of course, one of the expected effects of my transitional regime of medication is that my sex drive diminished a lot in the traditional sense. Does this mean I'm any less horny? Not at all. Just that I now crave pleasure in many different ways, and find just stroking to be boring and uneventful D:

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i do every day, but sometimes i don't i i know i haven't got the chance to have a bath after.

But, once i done three times in a single day, but on the third time, it kind felt weird and made my balls hurt and ake :p

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I don't do it much (honest!).
It ranges from 7 times to 0 times a week... Probably averaging at 3.
The only thing that happens to me if I go from a decent amount of time without is that I end up having a wet dream (or wet nightmare! :eek:).

I do get that massive urge to masturbate sometimes, for me it's not to do with going time without doing it, it's just because of random horniness.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I generally do it in the morning and evening. But only when I have the chance. That means I'm alone and don't have to worry that someone comes barging in, not wearing diapers (diapers and masturbating are 2 separate things to me) and I feel like it. I rarely do it during the day but it happens (Yea I know, I do it quite a bit)

And as far as I know I don't get anything from not doing it (apart from the already earlier mentioned wet dream)

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I did a lot a few years back, but not nearly as often now.
And I do remember not doing it for days, maybe weeks at a time - it became a kind of habit, but when I decided to stop for a few days I'd forget all about it and not do it again for weeks - then would remember again and hence the urges would come on strong (no pun intended!)

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I do it on average... twice a day. :eek:

But when I was around 16 I actually stopped doing it for a few weeks to see what sort of effect it had on me.

It did nothing. I didn't get any urges, I didn't get an increase in wet dreams, and I didn't end up a gibbering sex-starved maniac.

Damnit. :(

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i've actually been doing it more than i used to: as often as three times a week. i used to sort of hold myself down to once a week or less, but i've decided there's not much point in that. in general i've been extraordinarily happy lately, and i wonder if it isn't at least partially attributable to giving in to even the slightest urge in that department.

on the other hand, it's not unusual for me to be abstinant for months at a time when i'm travelling. i think this summer i went for three straight months without any sexual activity at all. it wasn't all that hard, although there were occasionally times when i would have really really appreciated a bit of privacy. i've never experienced anything like what kite described though.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
three times a week?

Well hell... 4-5 times a day :shy:?

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Sometimes for me the urge can be so extreme I can do it 3-4 times a day! most of the times I have nothing better to do, Im alone and bored

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
1-2 times a day, but if I stop for more then a few days, just sitting down in pants will set me off....as a bad experience has taught me...

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Not at all. Sometimes though, I get an erection for no reason, most likely because I feel uncomfortable in my boxers or pants (maybe they're too small...)... Meh. I already tried masturbating and it didn't even work. :p
But I'm tired of waking up every Monday in the middle of the night with semen in my pajamas, so I guess I'll try again.

It sounds almost like a chore to me right now, though.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
The most I have ever done it in one day was 3, but I usually only do it once a day, sometimes I skip a day. I could not go more than a day or 2 though, I would get very fidgety. Plus my mind would be running wild with sexual thoughts, I would not be able to concentrate on other things I am trying to do at the moment.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
On an average week fay i would say 6-7 times a day. On the weekends i have more time time so like 9-10 times a day. I would say that when i don't relieve myself i extreme urges and wet dreams nightly. though it sort of embarrasses me to admit that.

F

FullMetal

On an average week fay i would say 6-7 times a day. On the weekends i have more time time so like 9-10 times a day. I would say that when i don't relieve myself i extreme urges and wet dreams nightly. though it sort of embarrasses me to admit that.
How do you manage 6-7 times on all week days?!?!?!

And 9-10 on a weekend day?!?!

Thats crazy, I just wouldn't have time to do that, where do you find the time? And even if...that is a crazy amount, the most I have done it in a day was 4, and that is when i did not do it in a week or so. Please explain, I am not teasing, but really just wondering.

FullMetal

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
How do you manage 6-7 times on all week days?!?!?!

And 9-10 on a weekend day?!?!

Thats crazy, I just wouldn't have time to do that, where do you find the time? And even if...that is a crazy amount, the most I have done it in a day was 4, and that is when i did not do it in a week or so. Please explain, I am not teasing, but really just wondering.

FullMetal
On weekdays i don't really do much after school so i have plenty of time. And on the weekends i usually only sleep like 2 hours Friday and Saturday then i go to bed way early on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.