How are AB/DL diapers and products made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravedl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I understand these processes are most likely automated, but who stocks the machine or oversees the progress, are they all AB/DLs? If not do they understand what they are a part of?

B

Babyash

Wow this is actually a good question and very interesting. But i have no idea how we would find out unless we were to talk to someone from one of the ab/dl factories. Although you could probably email one of the company's and ask.

someguy26

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I understand these processes are most likely automated
I doubt it. More likely they are made in China or some other third world country by individuals working manually for long hours and little pay, just like 90% of the other stuff we have.

ravedl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
thank you very much cottontail, obviously they can see what they're making, but now my question is how do they go about hiring people to do that? Do they strictly hire AB/DLs, or people that don't really care? I see that the text on the machine is definately an asian character dialect, does this mean its more cultrally acceptable there or is it just cheaper to produce them there?

Last edited:

iheartpacifiers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Looks like their made in China. I see a Chinese sign on one of the machines.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

pampersonly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
thank you very much cottontail, obviously they can see what they're making, but now my question is how do they go about hiring people to do that? Do they strictly hire AB/DLs, or people that don't really care? I see that the text on the machine is definately an asian character dialect, does this mean its more cultrally acceptable there or is it just cheaper to produce them there?

ive done work for Kimberly clark plant here in CA and although there is a wide mix of automatic semi-auto and manual work that goes into accomplishing a product from what i can tell no one there was an obvious AB/DL is was all good people working hard

archer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'm actually really wondering what the workers would think. Yes they might be from third world countries but one of them must be thinking. "I work in Diaper factory making a baby diaper but it's so big that I could fit on it". I mean did they make it in Adult Diaper factory?

S

SkarTiger

I was gonna post that video here too but it looks like I'm too late :sweatdrop:

Well, I don't think that the factory workers are AB/DL. I mean in today's economy, you're lucky to even get a job, no matter what it involves. I was thinking to myself that the factory could be in an LEDC (most likely People's Republic of China or India). I guess these people just care abut the fact that they're getting paid rather than what they're doing.
Skar

- - - Updated - - -

I know that a lot of custom AB/DL clothing is hand made by professionals. I doubt that any of the clothing is machine automated. That's probably a reason why they're so expensive in some places, some are better quality than others but it all depends on who makes them and the durability of the product.

I think that NUK 5s are produced in Germany and that's one of the main reasons why they're only sold by retailers in Germany.

Obviously, prophetwise some companies are greedier than others charging much more than production and shipping costs. It's kinda like how selfish people have become with money over the past few decades.
Skar

dbtim59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Honestly, once being a factory worker, you don't care what your making as long as you are getting hours, and there is a fan near by lol. Most likely these people that work the machines know what they are making and who they are making for, and just dont care, and even if someone did care, its a job, so its not like they can really do anything about it other then not take the job.

Wambles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
hahah, what would your motivation be when you know that what your making on the production line is just going to end up being urinated or defecated in? xD

abdl86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Sv: How are AB/DL diapers and products made?

Doubt it no more:

[video=youtube;RdW1W5_6SD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdW1W5_6SD8&feature=plcp[/video]

thanks for the video.

Skickat från min GT-I9100 via Tapatalk 2

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
I'm actually really wondering what the workers would think. Yes they might be from third world countries but one of them must be thinking. "I work in Diaper factory making a baby diaper but it's so big that I could fit on it". I mean did they make it in Adult Diaper factory?

They may wonder for a bit but eventually it all becomes about how many hours you're getting, for most people the money they earn from the job comes above why they're making/selling the products they are.

add2mac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Looks like their made in China. I see a Chinese sign on one of the machines.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Incorrect, this is Korean. But difficult to tell if you dont know the language. Also its not just Kr machine in China either. Workers look very Korean in terms of make up as well.

I am extremely surprised these are made in KOREA!! Pretty conservative country surprised that they would make this kind of well.. Fetish items.

bigb53083

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I use to work security, one of the sites I had was Curt Joa, they make diaper machines and other things. I only saw them doing a set up for an adult machine, but tracing the lines, it seems to be similar to baby diapers. Although I can't do into detail about each machine (don't remember much, and trade secrets), I can say these things are freaking huge.

- - - Updated - - -

here's their site http://www.joa.com/

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
having worked in a local factory making incontinence diapers and pads (though not on the scale of the major manufacturers), i can say that the workers don't really give a damn. save, that is, for sarcasm for those who 'enjoy' the product in some way. and as a lot of the light manual work is done by women (mainly on the production-line side of things), you really want to stay away from the subject of fetishes, unless you like being tormented by cackling witches.

i doubt that any production line would be dedicated solely to AB/DL diapers as that wouldn't make best use of the materials and machines. the lines would most likely make a range of products. and, surprisingly, even the most basic and aged production machines can make a variety of products.

as for the experience of working in such a place, as a labourer and diaper recreationalist, it was interesting, but boring and annoying (my 'interest' tended to get in the way of focussing on the job at hand, to my mind, at least).
one of my favourite memories is that of an all-in-one that had been dropped on the floor, outside, and left there over the weekend. naturally, it rained.

ilostthesheriff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Most of these factories in S, Korea, PRC and the Phillipines get side commisioned to produce product at a premium. These machines can be swapped with die cutters and pre-printed materials to produce most types of diaper. Also most of these factories produce other types of product such as industrial absorbant matting or feminine products. Workers work whatever line is in demand.

It must be taken into account that these factory floors produce novelty products as well and most factory workers are unaware that an adult diaper fetish sub-culture even exists.

I highly doubt that the shift manager announces at the beginning of the shift; "there are alot of diaper lovers and adult babies out there so let's get busy making diapers for them."

Now, whether or not there are those that sought out the profession in the industry because they were abdl, is certainly unknown. However it is possible that some may suspect the product is for kink/fetish.

At the end of the day though I'm sure almost all factory workers only care that they are providing for thier families.

Hmmmm..... so now I'm thinkin' that those of us who blow money on "designer" diapers or related products are REALLY supporting a family or two somewhere on the globe. Is it the same as buying a pair of Nike, Adidas, or Reebok? Or Levi's? Or an Acer computer? Or Yokohama tires? Or Coach purse? Niave wishfull thinking?

I honestly got off track here but I'm thinkin' that the guy/gal on their first day on the job may be thinkin' WTF??? But after day two they're thinkin' put in 8 and i"m driving back to my family.

I have often wondered about this question though. Fantasy did not meet reality though :sad:

FairyCakes

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
hahah, what would your motivation be when you know that what your making on the production line is just going to end up being urinated or defecated in? xD

Your paycheck.

Incorrect, this is Korean. But difficult to tell if you dont know the language. Also its not just Kr machine in China either. Workers look very Korean in terms of make up as well.

I am extremely surprised these are made in KOREA!! Pretty conservative country surprised that they would make this kind of well.. Fetish items.

South Korea isn't that bad. I thought it was the north that was the bad guys. :p

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hmmmm..... so now I'm thinkin' that those of us who blow money on "designer" diapers or related products are REALLY supporting a family or two somewhere on the globe. Is it the same as buying a pair of Nike, Adidas, or Reebok? Or Levi's? Or an Acer computer? Or Yokohama tires? Or Coach purse? Niave wishfull thinking?
don't forget to mention that our purchasing such foreign items puts our own kin out of work, undermines our currencies and economies and that PRC tax revenue is used to develop and procure nuclear armament technology.
we're all treasoners!
:D
soon be bommy night ;)

ilostthesheriff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
don't forget to mention that our purchasing such foreign items puts our own kin out of work, undermines our currencies and economies and that PRC tax revenue is used to develop and procure nuclear armament technology.
we're all treasoners!
:D
soon be bommy night ;)

You are exactly right. My future buried soul anquishes over the forecast of coming generations.

Treasoners indeed! I cannot purchase a single daily-used item that is manufactured exclusively domestic.

Status
Not open for further replies.