How Abenas are made :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Oh wow! That's really cool!

I love watching things like this - so much effort and technology goes in to making things that we often just take for granted. I think I saw another video about how diapers are made before, but it wasn't this one - I don't remember all the stuff in the warehouse, it was just a vid of the factory.

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
well there was one shown in the vid :p
I have a box of about 50 or so left of ATN's that were taken out of the actual product line and sold seperately as defects

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Ah, I've seen this before. Although it's not too in-depth it's still a pretty good video.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
I wonder how long one could survive without using the restroom if they lived in that factory.

--Danny :ninja:

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Wow, I didn't know those things get so compressed. The whole lot of them shrunk to half of their size when they got squished by the squish machine.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i wonder if they're allowed bathroom breaks at the factory or if they're all like the hair club for men: "i'm the president, but also a client *toothy smile*"

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
hey Alex, Just think they could be making the next box right this moment to be shipped to Your Door when you Buy them! ^.^
tho.. They do have that warehouse, I suppose they could just take one off that :p.. But now that i think about it.. THATS Alot of DIAPIES!! I don't think they could make a big enough landfill For what they store in the warehouse...Scary..

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
This was really interesting! It would be cool to know how many diapers & cases they can crank out in on work day! I bet the number of diapers in a day is 10s of thousands, if not more.

Status
Not open for further replies.